Best car care products?

For me it is Maguires, the best car care product.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/smart-living/How-Clean-Car-Seats-34765293
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AutoGlym is better

how is that soap better than the meguiars pink soap?

dishsoap is better

I only use the cleaning power of oxyclean, if its good enough for my clothes its good enough for my car

I'm partial to vodka...I chamie my ball sack when I'm half way through...
Tbh...It was -24C this morning...-36 with the wind...,and even though it warmed up to -16C,, -30 with the wind chill, and it was sunny out...I didn't even consider spraying water on my borrowed truck...

yall need jesus

jesus isnt going to fucking clean my car for me gtfo of here stupid bum

Jesús will clean su carro if you give him viente pesos.

Mothers, especially the carnuba wax and back to black.

I did the whole Zaino thing once. Looked pretty amazing after and did in fact last for months.

Takes a bit of time and work though, and I'm more the kind of guy who just tries to give the car a quick once over and vacuuming out yearly.

Carnauba wax is a meme

It's good for waxing your phone or your waxed fruit or something with though. Gives it that little extra nice subtle clean shine.

On cars though yeah it's kind of a meme. Too much work for it looking slightly nicer for a week or whatever until you're back to the clear coat again.

best thing to remove sweat food and hand grease stains from cloth?

I usually use some diluted rug shampoo and a scrub brush (you know, like the kind that fits in your hand and has bristles of an inch or two). Follow up dabbing it with a mildly wet rag for a while to try to rinse, dab it dry, shop vac it the rest of the way dry.

That if it's not something so simple I can't just spray some common household cleaner (409 or whatever) and wipe it away with a nappy towel (similar to a common wash cloth, say).

Simple green with a broom brush is best.

You are a meme...you've obviously never used pure carnuba wax, but not everyone can afford it.

Stop posting, you are just embarrassing yourself.

>implying I have not waxed a phone before
One of those older rotary phones. It looked simply delightful and resplendent.
>implying I have not waxed waxed fruit for the lulz
OK, fine, obviously it was plastic, but it came out looking really neat if slightly amiss. I was sharing an apartment with a gay guy at the time and he was really tickled when I decided to see what other than a car or a guitar or obvious such things could be waxed to good effect.

>CTRL+F AMMO
>no results
Heathens.

Best leather cleaner bar none.

Ah... Zaino. It is probably one of the most involved home detail processes, however it definitely works wonders and lasts for months. Haven't done it in years since I started leasing my last couple cars. I imagine there has to be easier, modern alternatives that can do similar no?

2 tbsp dishwashing soap
2 tbsp cleaning soda
2 cups hot as hell water

Vaccum
Brush damp not wet.
Blot dry with microfiber
Vacuum once again
Dry
Optional. Scotchgard

The $2500 carnuba wax is a meme. $100-150 is usually of equal quality without the meme tax.

is his stuff really that good? shits super expensive

if you're cleaning cheap leather, sure. I wouldn't touch my dress shoes with Lexol, though.

>best car care products
>posts about dress shoes

It's just a leather cleaner. They have one for shoes, but that isn't it.

>maguires

Si señor.

For me its Meguiars, Chemical Guys, Koch Chemie, Menzerna, ...

Absolute patrician taste. Saphir is the absolute best for dress shoes, and the cleaners and conditioners are fantastic for leather furniture at home and most definitely a car interior.

Haven't really looked if there's anything easier than Zaino. It's not that bad if you use that accelerating spray stuff in between steps so you don't have to wait forever between coats, but you're still doing the whole entire car multiple times over.

I plan to use it on one of my guitars (where I hear it also works great) in celebration once I get it back together. That's a small enough item that I could countenance spending the time once or twice a year since I need to do that anyway or else the whole thing turns into a cake of dust and grime otherwise, whether it gets used or sits in the corner.

>It's not that bad if you use that accelerating spray stuff in between steps
I remember when those actually first came out, around 2001 or 2002 or so. The tiny little blue vial of droplets that you mix in a separate container with Z2 or Z5 right? It sure was nice not having to wait for an application to cure, however man it was a lot of work! I remember to make the additive worthwhile it was best to do 3 coats in one day and make a weekend of it.

Not only will it work great on your guitar, it works on quite a lot of fine finish stuff around your home.

Armor-All is literally as good for half the price of Meguiar's.

thanks for tip
is 303 right guard a good substitute?
i have a shit ton for unrelated reasons

>303 right guard
sry i mean 303 PRODUCTS fabric guard

The actual zainoing wasn't all that bad. A few hours is still a lot to make your car shiny and cool, though. I remember racing to get it done before the sun went down and hoping overnight condensation wouldn't ruin the final coat.

What really killed the weekend was I wanted to try claybarring everything first, touching up and wet sanding all the little dings, etc. Now I get why people who don't just plain enjoy spending the whole day applying that much TLC just take it in to get detailed instead.

>Now I get why people who don't just plain enjoy spending the whole day applying that much TLC just take it in to get detailed instead.

I feel you on that. It really depends on the car. My last two cars, mine regrettably, have been a lease so the motivation to take care of them as best as I should isn't quite there. When I was Zaino'ing like I should, it was from stubborn pride.

When I purchase my next car and actually get something that I can LOVE, I'd be happy to spend once a month giving it a fresh coat and giving her a car wash every weekend and it'll definitely be with Zaino.

MTM hydro pf22 for busting thicc foam loads on your car

How did you find a $2,500 price tag for carnuba wax? Mothers sell pure carnuba wax for $20 a can. Have you ever been to an auto parts store?

is that in zimbabwe dollars?

no too strong.
popsugar.com/smart-living/How-Clean-Car-Seats-34765293
followed this method a few days ago

lifting dirt and soaking up with the towels

I've always wondered the same thing.

Considering his carnauba wax paste is damn near $70 it better look fucking amazing once applied and it best last at least a month.

I'll be buying all his products come spring to try them out.

Always gets the job done

car soap
meguiars on American (shithole) paint
p21s wax for good (German, and to a lesser degree other European and Japanese cars)
menzerna makes a nice sealant (again, meguiars if you have an American car)
any clay bar
least abrasive polish available
leatherique > lexol

the above is factually accurate

I drive naked and just let the cum drip down my cock and sack onto the seats. Or I wipe the loads in my palms somewhere on the seats.
I have to scrape the crusties off after a week.
What will remove sweat, and ejaculate?
has to be easy because i will not stop my masturbatory habits.
Too many fine bitches on the street.

>What will remove sweat, and ejaculate?
a girlfriend
alternatively, a sex slave

faggots
all of you

PURPLE
O
W
E
R