/ss13g/ - early 20's men pretending to be anime girls on a space station and lewd posting

Kumiko Oumae edition
Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Reind you fucking shitter..
>goldsteel made admin
>shitposting? more likely than you think

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

First for /u/ metaclub

First for trust the local greyshit, he knows what he is doing.

KUMIKO, UMA DELICIA

>Macaco flavored ice cream

tell us your greatest antag moments

Smegmar29 got sillycon bannu

I requested it, I fucked up and I deserve it.

Reminder to max Yuri Research levels too.

Stick to chef

Going to code out one or two IAA alt title jobs because bored

>early 20s

Only for now.

>tfw not even 20 yet

>Human Resources Director
>Syndicate Liaison
>Workplace Sensitivity Trainer

Young ass bitch give me your youth

>give me your youth

>giant loli

*sips tea and browses thread*
hello fellow Veeky Forums players whats the top of your morning today?

This time, I've got twelve shots

S O M A L I A

tfw turned 24 yesterday

>testing shit on test serb
>it freezes

page 9

>tfw turned 19 on the 2nd
>had a girl kiss me that day too

nexis said earlier today that he was taking over the test server or something for reasons.

>kissing girls
>not kissing ___me

girls are gay though.. ..

>tfw birthday soon
>tfw no girl to kiss me

So am I being dumb with my menu buttons not doing a thing or is that just the panic bunker thingy majiggy? ;;

have you played on this server before?

I haven't, I just thought to ask because some people said the bunker was up, some didn't?

What version of BYOND are you using?

>;;
stop

1st, sorry

2nd, my BYOND is telling me that its up to date, and I just reinstalled it this morning.

well, the bunker is up, which means we don't want you here

Summer's a meme dude. They're either here or not. It's just something more appealing to bitch about than the degeneration of the human species into mindless bixnood were dat mf thicccc a$$ at muhniggas tax cattle. That's why every godddamn year the new players are shittier from the start and the older ones are getting jaded sooner and setting even worse observed standards for behavior than the previous

Not if you climb the table and knife him right in the gabber then take it. Just friendly fire headshot the mp's when they come dude, it kills them just as well as everyone else you teamkill in your quest to be an asshole

This. If he hasn't already killed you, he's either trying to make himself harder to kill which puts him between you and murderboners or he's trying to grease the wheels of productivity so shitbay is geared and actually functioning when he washes up in it.

Honest question, how'd you play long enough to unlock borg but not have a grasp of lawsets?

>climbing tables
>anywhere, anytime

What do you take me for, a scumbag goatfucker, I will climb no fucking tables in whatever codebase I dwell in, the military MPs deserve the buckshot to the knees but dont give em the satisfaction.

Daily reminder that autism ruined this game.

i wanted to ask questions about borgs

Let's say i'm on asimov and i'm a janiborg, some dude comes up and law 2 me to change the module to engieborg for no reason, do i have to comply?

I'm a sec borg, i see someone killing someone else so i tase and cuff me, he tells me to uncuff him, i need to uncuff or i can just ignore him because he killed someone?

le demiurge

>>
>Let's say i'm on asimov and i'm a janiborg, some dude comes up and law 2 me to change the module to engieborg for no reason, do i have to comply?

yes

>I'm a sec borg, i see someone killing someone else so i tase and cuff me, he tells me to uncuff him, i need to uncuff or i can just ignore him because he killed someone?

ignore

Yes
Ignore him

Stun him, uncuff him, then recuff him.

>ever allowing tajaran to live

Sec borgs don't follow default asimov unless directly injected on them if i remember, so you ignore

>literally everyone I ran into was making fun of Preiceso Gardner behind his back for having his taser out at all times.

>>Sec borgs don't follow default asimov

>Warden went braindead without telling anyone
>Some guy was doing some caveman stuff in maint
>the shitter attacking the brig
>the clown in general

being sec was round was rough
Thanks to the CMO for whooping that ling with me. it was real good quick thinking on your part.

Change, you have no criteria or condition to deny it.

If someone just killed someone, in general terms, until he has proven it was self defense and that he isnt a extreme probable harm to the station and its people, you ignore his commands and restrain him as best as possible, do not listen to , he is a moron, you on roundstart follow Assimov, dont follow it and its a quick trip to the silyshit banned boat, dont go aboard.

>precioso gardner is chasing clown around missing every shot
>somehow manages to stun baton himself
>greysuit assistant picks up his stun gun and just shoots the clown

Congrats user!

>Sec borgs don't follow default asimov unless directly injected on them
It is actually mathematically impossible to be more wrong than this.
They get a big fucking message that EXPLICITLY STATES that they follow their laws, not space law
This is unique to secborgs because people for some reason think they're not Asimov sometimes

He was also always on harm intent
and tried to arrest the clown just because he was honking at me while my leg was blown off. Had to be told by both the other officer and me, the guy whose leg was blown off, it was not the clown.
sec was shit this round.

I was sec and precisio was a complete and utter dumass. He was always yeling about shit like cult when it was confirmed ling. it was painful to see him go.

>THE CLOWN STUNNED ME

I didn't pay any attention to borgs at all until I got turned into one the other day by a wizard. I enjoyed interacting with the crew and AI. I shouldn't have been playing again until I read the guides and rules. I acknowledge this, and that's why I requested a job ban.

Thanks guys for the explanations

>New law, kill freya at all costs
>try to co-ordinate her death with the AI
>"its all costs, just go in interrogation and baton her to death"
>O-okay
>say my goodbyes because i will not survive this
>I survive it
>after caving her skull in the roboticist doesnt even question it and just fixes me up

How much damage did i do to the terror ling in escape by the way? Felt like i got a good few whacks in on you

>Antag turns people into tajarans
>You kill them, doing his job for him, because you're a retarded teenager with a murderboner where your brain should be
>Sec borgs don't follow asimov
>Even reminds you that you follow asimov, not space law in your round start messsage
Jesus christ lord almighty how has the world come to this

>plays medic
>has no clue of what's going on the entire round

Precisio is really hillarious
>one round end up being a detective who was mime cursed
>see precisio as cargo tech, has a weapon in hand even thought every threat has passed since fifteen minutes, no reason for him to have that taser out anymore
>tell him to put the gun away
>then he suddenly starts disarming me, not even using his taser to attack me
>i shoot him and take his taser to the brig, he freaks out over the radio and keeps yelling for my lynching
>later on get reports that he has killed a mime, bring him to brig for questioning
>he fucking killed a mime because he mistook him for me
>even while he sits infront of me he still doesnt realize that i was the detective who took his taser

question: Who created space law?
Was it nanotrasen? Nanotrasen is simply a megacorporation. Is Nanotrasen its own government?
Who governs Nanotrasen?

alright guys
i really want to play paramedic
but paramedic console/advanced cameras/bhangometer keep showing me this
HOW DO I FIX

tajarans are always valid faggot. Better to end their miserable life than to let them suffer even a single second as such a disgusting creature.

>highlander round
suicide Ghost Ahelp

Wrong use of the meme again

>Who governs Nanotrasen?

A Trasen Nano

Nanotransen made his own laws since there is no powerful enough government that would fuck off to Tau Ceti to force NT it's laws.
It's a no man's land like the wild west.

yes, no

Admins sometimes spawn other antags when people meta hard, round's dragged out, or it's just a mixed round. While it's improbable, you should never rule it out

Well good on you for owning it. Better than most around here.

>tfw they don't ask to be uncuffed again or actually word it right after you just re-arrest them
Loopholes are slicker than greased owl shit

Considering enemy of the corporation, it's internal law made by Nanotrasen.
I'd imagine nobody governs it considering there's nobody there and they have paramilitary death squads as do everyone else who's relevant.

That's only a guy who was catbeasted by the admins. It's just plain retarded to kill a catbeast made from a staff of change/genetics/cloner. You shouldn't be helping an antagonist eject someone from the round

The map render thing is weird and breaks. Longstanding bug. Click the text based mode and get a regular cameras console

> a fun 15 minute meme round that happens once every 3 months is something to cry about.
>the admins even held a vote for it and the vote won
how fucking old are you?

>The map render thing is weird and breaks. Longstanding bug. Click the text based mode and get a regular cameras console
but it works for others, ree

>be survivor
>fight tooth and nail to get to a pod
>leave
>smash dat fucking door opening and watch my colleagues fly out into the void
Never stops being fun

>It's just plain retarded to kill a catbeast made from a staff of change/genetics/cloner.
Invariably marked for death.

>once every 3 months

more like every other fucking day

It's fixed by a trivial medical procedure and you should be helping them stop whoever did it, not kill them

Clear your BYOND cache.
It usually doesn't work, but occasionally it does.
Otherwise, you're just kind of fucked

Actually there's a way to fix it by manually placing the fucked files in your BYOND cache, but I don't remember which files
If you run a local server and try to use the CMC, it'll tell you which functions are missing, though, and you can search the code to find which files you need

I try to improve. I'll use it as a learning experience and move on.

>Mayylo Lamango (Research Director)
Fuck off

C O R P O R A T E R E G U L A T I O N S
I will always call it that and nobody can stop me. NanoTrasen is not the big bad ebul all-powerful edgy megacorporation that grimdark memers want to use as a stand-in for whatever their favorite edgy Sci-fi crap dystopian government is.
>inb4 'MUH LOREZ'
Veeky Forums lore does not exist in any concrete enforcable fashion, and the "lore" page directly states that that lore does not have to apply in-game. The only canon that matters to me is mine and not anyone else's, and anyone who uses a different one in-game I just treat as being another one of the mental defectives NT hired for affirmative action.

Try 510.1347 instead. It doesn't matter though because the server is bunkered

>implying the RD does anything beyond giving the AI the keycode, which it can send a borg to check anyways

They can still boot knife your foot off and mass drive you out the airlock without anyone stopping them

>That's only a guy who was catbeasted by the admins. It's just plain retarded to kill a catbeast made from a staff of change/genetics/cloner. You shouldn't be helping an antagonist eject someone from the round
Nope. All catbeasts are validsalad no matter how they got to it.
I'm ending their suffering

>That's only a guy who was catbeasted by the admins. It's just plain retarded to kill a catbeast made from a staff of change/genetics/cloner. You shouldn't be helping an antagonist eject someone from the round
that's the point of catbeasting though, it's supposed to have weight behind it. a wizard or antag catbeasting someone should be a recipe for disaster to the catbeastee. it makes the game more fun that way instead of being a team deathmatch tators versus validhunters.

>last version
>windows are fucked up
>510.1347
>sprites are all blurry and the viewport bug is there too
Halp

Is it some kind of millennial thing to see someone burning to death and think dousing them with gasoline is the right thing to do? Stop making shit worse you little fuck.

>I just treat as being another one of the mental defectives NT hired for affirmative action.
are you me? I always make this joke in-game whenever I see Rambling Maniac or some equally silly character like Hobo Man.

Yes, just like they can bash my head in with a toolbox and meatgrinder me, totally.
Go back to being an edgy child somewhere else, you're never going to fulfill your dream of 'muh roleplayer lynchings'.

>>/bay/
Cat beasts have always been valid no matter how they become it.

Thank you, I'll give it a try if I get unbunkered

Tajaran are cute!

this engine is a piece of shit, I wish I could help you

They shouldn't have to kill a nonantag in the first place. Are you entirely incapable of how backwards it is to kill a guy for being antagonized?

>Muh valids at all costs

>the only time we can play box is fucking highlander
I'm done

It is the right thing to do when they're non-human scum.
Go home xeno.

They are always valid dude. It is a server rule that they have no protection from anything once someone is catbeasted. No matter what.
I feel like you've gotten it a couple times, been killed, then raged. Sorry you can't get it.

>miss highlander because Byond is lagging beyond control today for no apparent reason

I was a roboticist last round, i succ another scientist and stole his ID. I never went RD.