Get HYPE boiiiiis

Get HYPE boiiiiis.

why

Turbo!!! 4 banger only!!!!!AUTO ONLY!!!!!!!!!
GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Ford

Yeah, no thanks.

I like it

>ecoboost
>will be shit after 100k miles
>literally an edge with a bed
>no two door option
>no extended bed option
>no manuel option

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO FERD

Planned obsolescence. They expect their customers to buy their shit after their old Ford breaks.

>edge with a bed
this... isn't FWD?

Ford?
More like, Fix it again Tyrone!

It's body on frame and RWD or 4WD

The idiot is just memeing

>mfw these have been driving around in germany for almost a year
jesus just how far behind are you americunts?

Last thread was pretty fucking negative.

This is not going to provide any substantial reason to pick it over a Taco or Canyolorado.

Why is the hood and bed so tall?

ALLRIGHT Subaru Brat is coming back!!!!

its uglier than the current gen tho

Why does it look so unamerican?

Because it's a World Truck that was originally made in Thailand.

tall hood = tall penis

What a bland pos. Like user said, an Ford Edge with a bed.

There are literally unlimited numbers of design and styling and they decided on 'meh'.

Progress and bravery are dead.

We just never got the international ranger after ours was killed. I don't know why people are excited about this thing, it's huge compared to what it once was.

As amusing as it would be to see that or a Baja to replace mine, shit is too small to do anything with. Course me being 6'4 doesn't help either.

>Get HYPE boiiiiis.

Yeah, no. I'll be buying a Colorado despite the fact I dislike GM. I'm already scheduled to go check out a few diesel options this week.

I've been waiting for the Ford Ranger and I'm extremely dissatisfied. Was expecting it to at least compete with the Colorado.
>Muh Ecoboost

It's either Eco or boost, no in-between.
>Probably end up buying a full-size anyway

>Turbo!!!
Doesn't Veeky Forums like turbos?
>4 banger only!!!!!
That makes 300 horsepower. Does nobody care about 300 horsepower?
>AUTO ONLY!!!!!!!!!
It's a 10 speed, it's actually good. This isn't your dad's relic Lincoln Towncar. And no, you cant shift faster than this in your manual eurobox.
>GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might if they announce a v6 Eco boost for the ranger raptor. And ya, I said it. I like ecoboosts, Veeky Forums. Even if you do hate them.

>tfw not a builder or a technican
>tfw dont need a boring as fuck oversized vehicle whose only merits are practicality and comfy
>tfw can enjoy lightweight sportscars with 0 storage space despite living in middle of fucking nowhere and there being a rough 2 mile long unpaved road to the house

only truck i'd ever want is the raptor and that is only if i lived in a desert or near a dirt race track

>100k miles
more like 5k

The specs on this are ultra-normie-tier... but do normies buy 'compact' pickups?

Maybe it's just Veeky Forums, but I suspect they'd have gotten much more hype by putting in a cheap NA 6 and having a manual option for both 2x4 and 4x4.

It needs to be about 20% smaller. Why can't we have any trucks that aren't ridiculously large anymore?

>Stressed as fug unreliable tarbo block that'll shit itself within 150k km
Might as well get a blown bike block as that point. The h2r gets 310 hp without ram air

Because of CAFE regulations and chicken tax.

up till recently, trucks were judged by the same fuel standards as cars.

But around '09 or so, they changed it so a vehicle's footprint matters. A huge truck wont and cant have the same fuel efficiency as a small hatchback. so therefore, larger vehicles have their own standards apart from smaller vehicles.

The end result is that when all is said and done, a small truck would end up costing the same as a big truck, therefore you might as well get the big truck, and therefore, they dont make small trucks anymore because of it.

And foreign automakers never bring their small trucks here because of the chicken tax being added on TOP of that.

I was hyped. Purported diesel option made me think there would be some decent mid-size work truck options, but from what I see it's all weekend warrior.

It's the smallest it's going to be. You literally can't get any smaller with new regulations. Dont blame Ford for law makers faults.