For someone who has never invested in cryptocurrencies before, should I buy BTC or ETH...

For someone who has never invested in cryptocurrencies before, should I buy BTC or ETH? I don't have a lot of money and I only care about long-term profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbEtivJIfIU&feature=youtu.be&t=114
alunacrypto.blogspot.de/2017/02/bitcoin-exchange-tutorial-bitfinex-beginners-guide-how-to-margin-trade-bitcoin-altcoins.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go 50/50, buy a ledger nano s and forget about them for 5 years

This. Also: Do your own research.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbEtivJIfIU&feature=youtu.be&t=114

this, spend what you can comfortably forget about for now, and periodically chip into your pots when there are significant dips like now

BTC vs ETH is meme disinfo spread by all-in shills who sweat through the night

honestly, but that's just my opinion, life is better when you just don't worry about crashes or dips.

it looks like it will go up anyway

I do try to do my own research but this all seems to change so fluidly, it's hard to tell whether my information is up to date.

Where do you buy? Coinbase? Would it be Worth it to just buy 1 bitcoin?

i bought both btc and eth at coinbase in february, also bought a hardware wallet and stored them safely at home

if you plan on going long then avoid keeping them on exchanges.

>long-term profits

Currencies don't generate profits.

Invest in companies like an adult, don't fall for the memecoin shills.

Yeah I can imagine it is
the charts can be addictive

i dont have enough money for even 1 bitcoin and probably wont until i finish school (1-2 years) is it worth it to invest 100-200 bucks at a time or should i wait

Go for it. That 100-200 USD will turn into 1000-2000 by end of year.

bullshit

That's enough for 80 mBTC and 5 ETH.
Just do it.

In any case, $100-$200 will almost surely turn into $100-$200 by the end of the year. Not a very exciting currency.

Also bought on Coinbase. It would be worth it to buy even 1 mBTC.

Commodities do.

I dont really recomend long term in crypto.
A filter will probably swipe all current cryptos, you never know when their value will drop to 0.

Invest in DGB.

you should've bought ETH when it dipped earlier today, second best time to buy is now.

I'm estimating a 5000% profit by 2018.

Butthurt nocoiner.

Shorted BTC before ETF announcement, made just over $1000 doing next to nothing.

BTC can be very rewarding if you buy in and sell at the right times friend, enjoy your 10% p.a returns investing in grandpa stocks while I make 10%> in days.

both

Get a real job, how about that?

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BUT BITCOIN

as a beginner atleast

alunacrypto.blogspot.de/2017/02/bitcoin-exchange-tutorial-bitfinex-beginners-guide-how-to-margin-trade-bitcoin-altcoins.html

read this and understand limit buys

and never buy at market price

just wait for the dip it will come

Sports betting can be very rewarding if you buy in and sell at the right times friend, enjoy your 10% per day returns investing in memecoins stocks while I make 100%> in days.

isnt there a dip right now?

how many ledger nano s does one need to buy?

Bitcoin got ETF'd by bbc
Eth is a real mess, it'll return to comfy $10 a coin like always. And if theres another breech, they'll just roll back the block chain
>its normal!

Try MiloCoin, or Dash

>ledger nano s
Are these safe to use? What if it malfunctions/breaks/is lost/stolen etc.? Do you just lose your coins or what?

that is what back ups are for

just one, it has both an eth and btc wallet

Ask yourself what would South Korea do? They're buying a ton of eth right now btw.

Source on this? Or if not source, what makes you think this is happening?

There was talk of it during the action yesterday and I think this was their basis
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets