Right now there are chevrocucks on this board

>right now there are chevrocucks on this board

How does this make you feel?

indifferent

feels like my spark plugs arent snapping in half and my Ecoboost arent failing

f250 super duty and excursion are the only fords i would ever buy. occasionally i see a raptor that doesn't look like shit.

nah, your frames are just rusting through and your fuel injection keeps imploding

Oh boy, another amazing thread that definitely deserves replied. Not.

lol yeah right. i was a mechanic for years and all Chevy trucks had commonly fail was fuel pump and atf cooler lines. Ford Ecoboost are a garbage engine and the 2-piece sparkplugs snapping in half is dismal

>Co-founded DMC
>Nearly ran it into the ground before getting fired
>Hired the Dodge brothers to make the Model T viable
>Don't pay the Dodge's the proceeds you promised them
>They fuck off and start their own company and become Ford's biggest competitor almost overnight
>Refuse to make new cars, thereby nearly crashing the biggest automaker in the world into the fucking ground
>Seriously, it's his third goddamn company.
>His son makes a car that people want to buy, and Ford is on top for 2 years
>Blames the Great Depression on his son
>Doesn't buy out fucking JEEP.
>Mustang 2
>Pinto
>Buying Mazda when they're flailing
>SELLING MAZDA when they start to hit their stride
>Producing cheap, undesirable shitheaps for people to buy on financing they can't afford and make this the meat and potatoes of your business
>Charge nearly $100,000 for a $10,000 motor in a $15,000 chassis and wonder why the car is worth 5 grand when it's 5 years old
Ford and his company are, historically, the most incompetent corporate entity in history. If you own a Ford, you've made a huge mistake and I pity you.

I'm a Toyotafag, you don't need to tell me Ford makes a shit product.

But so does GM.

Bask in my ever-present smugness you domestic pleb. I'll just be over here getting 1,000,000 miles on my original gasoline engine.

>My favorite super car got stuffed with some garbage re-worked mazda engine
>Production of the Focus is being moved to China after america got the Focus ST/RS cars I've wanted here for years
>Lincoln's flagship the continental is just a rebadged taurus with more ecopoop and no V8
>The FiST was a mexican made tacobox so i never gave a shit about that

The upcoming GT500 Mustang and Bronco are the only things i could possibly look forward to at this point, it hurts.

>Looking forward to Mustang 6 variants
Dude, you need to let go.

the GT500 is not a twin turbo V8?

fuck off niccals

>muscle car
>turbo chargers

Get out you fucking exhaustlet. Supercharger or nothing.

Thank God I own a GMC.

Now if only Chrysler could engineer a transmission that didn't consume itself under normal use.

As if Ferd has made more than one tanky transmission.

I like superchargers as much as the next guy but i actually want to see something new and just how this car is going to behave.
>tfw no twin supercharged british luxobarge

Sixth-gen, not 6 cylinder you retard.
Mustang 1 was legitimately good.
Mustang 3 and 4 were solid.
Mustang 5 is step down from the 4 but passable.
Mustang 6 is absolute garbage, on par with, or even worse than, the Mustang 2.

>Mustang 6 is absolute garbage, on par with, or even worse than, the Mustang 2.
Explain, this should be good.

>twin supers

user please, my penis can only get so erect.

discontinuing the crown vic whilst toyota kept the century also hurts.

is this where you go to strangle toddlers?

It's a terribly overpriced chintzy shitwagon with the build quality of a Hyundai Accent, the suspension of a motorhome the turning radius of a locomotive, and a depreciation rate that makes Cadillac look good.

kek

i dont care.

>implying I'm not alpha enough to just strangle toddlers in public

More ecoboosts over 300k than your chebby garbage

Your not horrible enough and I love you for that.

>overpriced
How much do you think each trim *should* cost?
>build quality of a Hyundai Accent
How is it any different from a any of their other cars?
>the suspension of a motorhome
sounds comfy.
>turning radius of a locomotive
Worse than a Charger/challenger or S class Merc?
>depreciation
>a popular as fuck car doesn't hold its value well
>sells by the shitloads in all regions of the planet each year
hold the press, then again this is Veeky Forums which advocates against buying new anyway so that just means I or anyone else can get a really good deal on a low mileage example (this era's F-body/Foxbody anyone?). why is this bad as we all agree that you don't buy new cars? the wealthy fucks are supposed to eat the depreciation for us.

That's some real delicately coiffed hair. Does your barber give you a discount if you work the balls?

i wish i had a dick to suck whenever i want but no. no, he does not

People talk a lot of shit about GM but their big V8s seem to last a hell of a long time.

You think ford is any better? American auto manufacturers are shadows of their former selves.

Their peformance numbers match the prices of a comparable Bimmer without trying to compete at all with its ride or handling.
Previous eras had prices and build quality that were appropriately matched.
Sports cars need to be responsive.
Other overpriced pieces of shit do not justify Ford shitting the bed.
I've got nothing against buying a new car, shit, I'm going through the rigamarole myself and will have my keys day after tomorrow. But buying new and having absolutely nothing to show for it is just senseless. The upper tiers of STANG are a stone's throw from Corvette money. Say what you will about Vettes, but they come with better materials and hold their value much better.

Thats why you live in a city you idiot. A major city. Not these little hellholes where millennials have their parents help buy a house or play the adults while they still live with their parents in a newer house.

That's a real shame. Good luck.

How is that different from any other Mustang?

I live in a city. And I live with my mommy because im 17.
thank u

Get fit

Can't fix the face doesn't matter.

And getting a bf is hard. I'm different from other gays. I'm. I'm......I'm a goofy goober!

>Their peformance numbers match the prices of a comparable Bimmer
I really don't know any bimmers for 35k that could match a GT trim stang, the lower trim bimmers don't even match the lower trim stangs.

Dont get discouraged. Do volunteering type community shit. Get college points resume points and probably meet some cool guy. Everyone is so fucking obsessed with their image thesr dsys because of fucking social media no one knows how to live anymore. You dont wanna date people from social media anyway theyre all just looking to pad their own fragile egos.

Ford is on another level than chevy, at least the number of cars they sell in Europe isn't 0

You're way to optimistic. The odds just aren't in my favor. And I'm just not the type of person who likes maintaining relationships. They require work. I don't want to put effort into someone who I'm not sure is truly 'the one' nor do I want to dedicate myself.