So, how do exactly do coiners plan to "cash out" their Bitcoin fortune in 5 years?

So, how do exactly do coiners plan to "cash out" their Bitcoin fortune in 5 years?

localbitcoins.

sell them

>cash out

Sell them to nocoiners.

this

Dunno whos gonna buy 1 BTC for 10k, most likely some buisness owners

Or we could just sell .01 btc at a time

Or actually use the btc to buy shit online

selling them until they are sold

At that price, they'll probably talk about buying 1 mBTC for $10.

But really, this:
Coiners will simply spend them, since they will be a widely-adopted means of exchange.

10k worth of bitcoin just means they will be able to buy 10k worth of whatever through bitcoins.

Just like now you can buy 1k worth of coke on silkroad

You could buy 10k btc worth of theoretically a lot of USA, and then use that to buy anything.

Seems a little more exciting than you make it out to be.

Two ways:
>have bitcoin
>sell bitcoin for cash
>???
>profit

or

>have bitcoin
>trade for gold
>hold/sell gold
>avoid taxes
>sell off little by little at pawn shops and gold shops

Accurate

i really wanna swag that girl out
dress her up with gold chains and rapper clothes

not sure why

Well, I will sell em as I bought em. Mt Gox is trustworthy exchange. Its too big and interconnected to fail.

What is she meaning to symbolize anyways?

Idiots ITT. You can sell them for regular FIAT currency at kraken, coinbase, localbitcoins etc etc

How do you know that? Sounds like a bunch of romanticised rubbish to me. Once the banks develop their own cryptocurrencies the bubble will pop and you guys will look like idiots. Cash out and make your gains while it's worth it

>Once the banks develop their own cryptocurrencies the bubble will pop

BTC as fiat money replacement? Uncertain.
Demand for decentralized currency? There already is.

So it doesnt matter if institutions make their own cryptos. It doesnt compete with BTC.

>convert my Bitcoin stash to cold hard cash
>Go to bank and request thousands of pennies in exchange for cash
>Shove pennies up butt one at a time until no more will fit
>??????
>Profit!

What a poorly thought out joke.

Dont feed him (You)s

>Once the banks develop their own cryptocurrencies

that would have no effect on Bitcoin whatsoever ,Bitcoin exists for a reason and has certain attributes that give it its value.

probably off load some into the meme coins that provide no value but still go up 50,000%..
MiloCoin looks thicc

How much will a bitcoin be worth in 5 years?

around 10k

So what are bitcoiners waiting for? for most regular currencies to go bust and bitcoin becoming the main currency for goods exchange?
How much would a bitcoin be worth in today;s dollars?

Bitcoin's value consists of many things, but as the mining difficulty increases the value will increase by default. Bitcoin will be worth about 40k when there's only a few coins left to mine, but that's going to happen in almost 100 years from now... I wouldn't hold my breath.

But thats not the main importance of the currency's worth. What will impact its value to a much greater extent is how much use it has and how many people are interested in using it and getting it.
If suddenly everything can be bought using bitcoin its demand and value shoul sky rocket.
ATM its price is mostly built on hording and speculation as its not a widely used currency..
The price is built on a suspecious that it might become an officialy and widely used currency.
For example after SEC's ETF Refusal the price of the coin dropped but if it would have been accepted its price would immediately sky rocket as a result of expectation of a serious increase in demand.

>that's not the main importance
Yes it is, the electric bills it takes to find bitcoins are what set the default price so high, because of its difficulty. Sure if demand was higher there would be less coins around, but you can tell miners have their eyes set on a price then dump hundreds of coins every month because they have to pay bills. That's when you see those huge dips when the price starts to go up.

If in the US, anything but fiat; since they are classified as property, there is no tax for exchange to say, gold.

Gold

How am I going to buy food at the grocery store with bitcoin?