Post a better Interior

protip: you can't

easy

>shitload of buttons
>wood color doesn't bode with interior design
>steering wheel thin and unrefined

No

Too many buttons

Why do car manufacturers insist on putting buttons in cars in 2018 when touchscreens do the same job infinitely better?

minimalist master race

This looks like it was designed by my green pro refugee sociology professor. GTFO with this atrocity.

>he prefers a fucking touchscreen over actual buttons
Do you even drive?

>reading comprehension

The beamer there has too MANY damn buttons. I never said I didn't like buttons but when the number of buttons exceeds the amount of times I've slept with your mom there's a serious problem.

You wouldn't get an American or Japanese man to design your home. So why would you let them design the interior of your car? You'd get an Italian.

t. absolutely no taste what so ever

A tesla has more buttons than the amount of time's youve slept with my mom, cus that number is ZERO.

*drops mic*

It's fine if you don't like wood, no one is forcing you to have taste

imo the Peugeot 3008 has the best interior given how cheap the car is to buy and the fact it's just a family crossover

Well you own a tesla so it's just Tyrone sleeping with your wife instead

I like buttons, what's wrong with buttons?

soyboys are like women and can't remember which button does what

they can remember the buttons on a nintendo switch though

That'll probably be the ONLY interior you'd see when autonomous cars take over. Only thing missing will be the steering wheel.

Replace the shifter with this and it's perfect.

>Heh, I'll go easy on you kid

w-whats thaat senpai, what's that?

Buttons fucking rule. I wish my car was like a fucking commercial jet cabin with buttons for everything. Feels badass to hit buttons and adjust knobs when driving

Nissan Z31

Still better than having 0 buttons so you have to actually LOOK at the screen to select temperatures etc.
E39 has a screen combined with buttons and a driver oriented cockpit it's literally perfect.

For me, it's this one. Perfect blend of buttons and multimedia functionality.

/thread

thanks user

The latest jets are incorporating touch screens.

El magnifico

great, now you're gonna trigger the autistic kid again

I used to be in love with this one. My first and only love, when it is about interiors!

I never said it was exciting. Just a better interior than the one originally posted, as a functional thing. If they had asked about a more beautiful interior, i would have posted this.

Holy shit I never thought the interior on them would look so fucking scifi. Too bad the engine sucks.

That car is, what, 20 years old now? And Mercedes is still using those same climate control dials in their SUVs.

That's cool as fuck. I want this in a rwd coupe please

Sorry to break it to you user, but, this is also kinda boring

It was the E-Class, 15 years ago. I still like it and think, that is the best interior, MB ever made. Imagine this 15 years ago... And as I said - I still find it attractive!

almost 20 years old
but still its one of my favorite designs
I love the interior and the exterior is just as nice and both aged like fine wine unlike shit like the e60 or e90 interiors
I posted my pic earlier

w211 interior is nice but the exterior is very dated when compared to the e60

oh and e60 sound insulation is notably better

to me the w211 looks way more balanced in terms of styling
its more rounded and doesnt appear blocky like the bmw but I guess thats just personal preference
well the w211 is more comfortable more reliable with better interior but ok the sound insulation is worse

>more reliable
nope
t. Owned a 2004 E270cdi and 2004 525d
I also prefered the driving dynamics and handling of the bmw.

did it have center top vents like thisor a tiny mesh like this?

Like on the cream white interior

seems like it was a 2002/2003 then which means first year of production
I feel sorry for you those were the worst years

Facelift arrived only in 2006, mine was a 2004. Both E60 and W211 are equally expensive to upkeep in general.
I prefer the e60 though because its more fun.

The Model 3's touch screen is awesome.

>/threading your own post

The thread is over. Follow thr fucking rules m8.

the thread is never over
everything is subjective, nothing is objective
now post interiors

VW interiors truly suck balls.

t. VW factory worker

>inb4 le top gear intellectual

Why are you so obsessed with cucking, Did the girl you have a crush on friendzone you and go and fuck Deyquon?
Sorry for your loss, its hard being an incel.

too plain
too biege

>stacey's first car

I love the r53 mini interior desu family

Why does it have 4 pedals

That's awesome

I like my Clio.
It's cute

GSF is a better car than the F10 M5.
Deal with it and stop letting your assmadness bleed into other threads.

Actually according to Clarkson, stated ''if you want better/best, go to get one of Germans'' in the GT episode #12.

sat in a manual v90 yesterday
the shifter was total ass

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

The GSF is as good as a naturally aspirated engine can be, which means it sucks donkey balls at altitudes.

There is a reason NA engines are a thing of the past now, they truly suck at anything other than low speed coastal driving

For everyday boring car needs, I'd go with VWs.

>no retarded shapes
>simple practical german design

Watch S01E12.
The lexus also couldn't compete on track it was slower than the type r civic and slower than the old gen M5.

Screenshots, benchracer.

ugly as FUCK

you must be kidding!

Family Cross in RWD coupe?

Delusional American spotted

I think it looks cool.

I like the new Volt interior.

The old one too.

>I have autism wristbands
oh snap

Haha nope
Looks weird but in person its wonderful

I agree. My Jetta has a way nicer interior than all of my friends' cars and a lot of their cars cost quite a bit more than mine.

burgers and japs are not known for their quality interiors, yuropoors do them best

u are like a little baby

This is really nice

You don't want to look up the episode because you know you'll get asshurt? Lmao.

>ywn have a comfy 90s porsche interior with an analog clock, real buttons/knobs and no hideous screen

Why live?

>wood
>brown leather
smells of old farts

Why would I be asshurt? He said it was better.

Yet you choose not to see the episode on purpose because the lexus could not compete on the grand tour episode 12 lmao pathetic fangirl.

He said it because that's who he is, a contrarian that bases all his assertions on emotion. Nothing wrong with Jeremy, or the car, but for my money I would be happier sitting in car with real pedigree

>pedigree
get the fuck outta here with that term you stupid faggot

Have you driven one? First thing I noticed about that steering wheel in particular was that it was the thickest wheel I'd ever driven. The non-M's (or non-2003 M sports) got a much thinner wheel.

this, it is literally thicker than the volvo's in op pic, or at least it feels thicker.
I've driven both btw.

This is the thinner wheel

Simply perfection.

Velar is close to perfection for the price except for a few things
>ugly steering wheel controls
>piano black trim that you cant change in options that you have to touch for many functions
>LCD screens instead of OLED (I know burn-in is a problem but can be solved with various solutions)
still impressive considering it starts under $50k

the shifter looks like an uncircumcised penis

I hate how BMW always has the cheapest looking steering wheels.

This looks like an M5.
Proper 3 pedals, steering wheel is the right girth for driving. Ever see a racecar with a hugely girthy wheel? Nope because they are overrated.

nice one but let me just leave this one here