drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLAScM-LrMs
youtu.be/sLAScM-LrMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All right, sign's down at Friede's. I may or may not bring along some meme Miracles for the hell of it, so be warned that you should not rely on me to actually be helpful.

>making a new thread before the old one is autosaged

Scratch that, need to go take care of some shit with my dog, I'll be back in a few minutes.

is that a fucking blessed morning star
do you hate dealing damage

Sorry about that I just finished gravetender and made a snack

what do you think of my edit

Make the woman the Dark Spirit

and have the host be choking her out

make sure there's plenty of different color phantoms in the background laughing
Then you've got the genuine Dark Souls 3 experience

Is it possible to model swap the Greatsword onto Gael's GS or Artorias' GS? I want to cosplay Guts but have a not shitty moveset.

No problem. I'll put my sign at Friede's now, and we can go through the Corvian Settlement together.

Oh its fine Im at the boss now I completed the rest of the other parts :)

Trying to counter ankle biting hosts against Midir with the Skull Ring but I think it just makes his moveset fucking crazier.

you get five minutes of effort

Skull Ring is rather unreliable against bosses, unfortunately. I think Midir is somewhat hard-coded to always focus on hosts.

Boise general
Switched on edition
How to be the biggest boi? What is your favorite toy to abuse hosts with?
the ruin helm has good poise/weight ratio

Based.

>tfw you will never EVER be summoned ever again

what's yalls favorite weapons/builds to use for Demon's?

I'll summon you if youre on the NA server.

I am, in NG.

Blueblood sword.

What level should I be to do the Ringed City?

Also I think I missed a bunch of Estus/Bone Shards

What level r you?

60-80 for NG, 80-100+ for NG+ cycles

Recommended level is SL100. Also, I think you might have missed an Undead Bone Shard in Lothric Castle, I don't remember seeing you drop down on the opposite side of the moat when we were co-oping there. It will help to go back and grab them, TRC is pretty killer.

I have a lv 55 character but i already killed penetrator. You could summon me if you want.

Sure, I have a stone on me.

k ill leave my sign at his door.

Without telling me how to do it, how do I kill the moonlight butterfly

ranged and then melee

Look under the stairs leading to the boss.

Roll and wait.

God the NA server for demons is still shitty. it takes forever for bloodstains and messages to show up.

roll twice at every magic move until that dumb fuck puts his head down to eat some grass

No kidding, a-at least it's still up after they almost shut it down 5 years ago I guess..

>tfw they shutdown the Demon's Souls servers when they announce their new IP

My signs down but i dont know if it'll even show up for you.

Why should they ever invest in it? Game's literally almost a decade old.

It was working perfectly last year when i played it in october.

I'm still at the door, think I saw your phantom if you were two handing a sword. Not sure why your sign isn't here for me, though.

Yes, but from a business standpoint, they don't stand to ever make any more money off of repairing/upgrading the server, or even by continuing to maintain it. PS3 is literally dead and buried, and they're not getting any money off of second-hand copies selling between people (even less for pirated versions).

They can most certainly afford to after all the money they made off of DaS3, but there will eventually come a time when it is not feasible, and the fun will end at that point.

smack it until it dies

>mfw DS3 could have been a good game if all the funding for DeS servers were cut back then

Thanks for trying anyways, user. I guess it isn't going to work.

Yeah that sounds like me. I have a claymore. Im standing next to my sign in front of the door.

Dunno, man..

Think even an invasion just failed, got the "Failed to create session" message.

How do you do deal with groups of enemies as melee?
Normally I throw fireballs, lots of them.
I'm realizing now that it's too easy. How do I into melee only?

Use a weapon that swings left-right

spin2win

no amount of money could make the game better

it's hard to create a game ready for shipment in 18 months

Fucking finally. At least it still works sometimes.

Hey! Looks like the failed invade fixed it I guess. Thanks for the help user, made quick work of it. Took way longer than it should have to match up, thanks again for stickin it out.

spacing and circles, wait for combos or attacks then swing. hopefully you have a greatsword or or a weapon like that.

>try to get them to stack up behind each other if possible if you have a thrust weapon

Are splintering bolts decent if I'm using Avelyn or should I just stick with lightning bolts and exploders?

Duel wielding in ds2 is pretty fuckin cool dudes, with the kinda use any two weapons thing.

That usually gets me damaged, though. Which is something I'd rather avoid. Unless using faith for buffs/healing is better than spamming estus.

That's the other problem. Most of the advice I saw is "get big weapon, kill multiple ones at once" whereas I'd rather just use a mace or longsword or something

Is gaels greatsword still meta or did they nerf it? I havent played since ringed city first dropped.

Planning to start moving to PC from Xbone soon. Should I get DS2 SotfS? Or should I just rebuy 1 and 3? Just looking for more "new" content, primarily run pure melee.

Was nerfed but it's still meta. Final round of a tourney earlier today was Gael's vs. a fucking Greatlance.

the long sword one handed power attack should be a sideways slash, mace wise....your outta luck.

Have you played ds2 or the scholar edition? I would recommend trying to pick it up on a sale. I got mine for 15 bucks. Very worth it, I like the game a lot especially ds2 PvP. Some people don't like it though. If you want more souls, ds2 has a LOT of it. It is just very different.

It's a stab. Two handed is slash. I get your point, though.

Get a shield then. Big swords give you an big arc. Smaller swords are better 1v1. Unless they no poise. Then you can smash or send flying with big r2.

yeah in ds2 the longswords are the opposite.

Anyone available to help transfer my weapons to another character on PS4 in a little bit? You can make a save backup and keep the weapons as well in return or I'll give you whatever you want. I have a ton of dark/chaos/refined/heavy fully upgraded shit, just ask.

Nah, haven't played ds2, just wanna get a version that has all the dlc.

How do you use straight swords in duels? Just play passive, focus on spacing and rolly polly?
I've been using the Dark LKS on my invader and it works real well, except against hosts that give me the formal duel treatment.

Thanks for the help Elisa going to try to go through RoC alone will beckon if it get hectic

So whats the most effective weapon to abuse the force buff glitch with?

DaS1: Still sees some modding and tinkering, and DSCM ensures that there's still PvP activity. Very much worth it on sale.

DaS2: SotFS is the most optimized PC version of a Souls game, and it does add a shitload of stuff and improve so much more over vanilla (on top of completely integrating all of the DLC). It is still DaS2 though, so just buy it on sale either way and you won't be disappointed.

DaS3: If you care about the PvP, then it's certainly worth it, but keep in mind that it's already starting to wind down now that TRC has been released. You won't get that good of a deal on it even during a Steam sale because it's still the newest one out and Bamco refuse to cut the price down too much. Therefore, only worth rebuying if you want to PvP, otherwise stick to playing it on your X-Bone.

Remember, I can't actually help you through the first part of it since my toaster drops frames like spaghetti in the upper half of the Dreg Heap. Once you hit the very next bonfire though, I'll be able to help.

anything with split damage and boss weapons

>Just want to help people
>Everyone wants help with Midir

God dammit, this has to be the least fun boss to coop and half the hosts die within the first minute anyway.

Something that already has innate elemental damage (either a unique/boss weapon like DSGA or something that's been infused), stack more on top of it.

If you feel like being an utter asshole, Frozen Weapon on top of Friede's, Irithyll SS/Rapier or Borthammer.

Question: is Blessed weapon or Greater magic weapon better at minimum stats?

Dragonslayer Greataxe is bretty gud. Like the other user said anything with elemental damage already on it works well.

Does blessed weapon buff stack on an already blessed weapon? Like with even more heals?

Forgot pic

I don't believe you can buff a blessed infused weapon. Unless they changed it.

Not even with the glitch?

You can

Blessed Weapon, BW will always give the same flat % buff to physical AR no matter what your Faith is while GMW is an inferior Crystal Magic Weapon that will give fuck all for damage at minimum.

Awesome, that's what I figured but wanted to make sure.

>try to help with demons
>host summons Lapp and Gael who are absolute dead weight
>doesn't kill Demon in Pain first and everyone gets Spirit Bombed

Alternatively
>put sign at ringed inner wall
>half of the hosts summon 3 phantoms for fucking Spear of The Church
>sit on the sidelines and watch because summoning 3 phantoms for a PvP boss is advanced faggotry

You can, but I don't think it's enough to be worth it.
Blessed weapon increases the physical damage by a 7.5%, but the infusion would reduce it.
Lightning blade on Blessed LKGS would be good, though.

You're stacking a shitty heal on top of an already shitty heal. The only reason to really do this is if you're doing a pure Faith build and the Blessed infusion gives your weapon of choice the most physical AR it can possibly get. Otherwise you may as well stick to 15 Faith and force-cast Blessed Weapon onto an otherwise unbuffable weapon with absurd physical damage output, like BKGS.

How do you effectively force buff? I might get it once in 50 tries.

Like is there some sort of trick?

I killed the demon prince so I'm fine

It varies depending on your control setup. Supposedly you have to hit Up slightly after L1L2, but I've gotten decent results by hitting them at about the same time. On the flip side, since I'm using a DS3 controller my L2 doesn't register until I've pressed it all the way down, so I have to start with L2 a bit earlier, and then L1+Up immediately afterward.

All right, then any time afterward I will be able to come to your aid. Just beware that it's an absolute shitshow all the way through, which will make it ripe for shenanigans.

just watched a video on youtube that shows you how to get a script to run the inputs correctly every time

link?

I'm looking and not seeing anything. Only seeing the manual way of doing it.

Thanks for the advice always user, for now I'm going to chill out I might be on later.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLAScM-LrMs

>kill lucatiel of mirrah for that sweet armor, dumb bitch was annoying as hell anyway
>someone invades me
>I kill them while wearing the armor
>they leave angry comments on my steam profile about killing lucatiel
holy shit can waifufaggots just die

youtu.be/sLAScM-LrMs

Fuck, sorry, meant to reply to