This little car with 200000 km I could sell for only 1000 euros in 2018. The world is gone to shit

This little car with 200000 km I could sell for only 1000 euros in 2018. The world is gone to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-civic-1.5-lsi-great-condition-d15z6-ek3-1.5i-ls-vtec-e-/1262351066
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice.
I can only find them for minimum 2k up to 5k in Canada.

fucking boy racer tax

Given the condition is decent I thought they would sell for up to 5k€ depending on the engine but I'm probably biased as I think this was the nicest Civic generation.

>What do you mean the roller coaster doesn't just go up forever!?!?
The fact that you even had a car is proof that you're doing better than pretty much every human being that existed until the last 70 years or so.
You think the world is shit now? It can get way, way worse from here.

That is relative like everything else. I don't think it's worthy of my time except when I'm depressed.

>fartcan
>tinted windows
>bodykit

Its not even 500€

actually, mine doesn't have tited windows or bodykit or fartcan. it's civic ek3 1.5 ils stock. can't find those in the usa i think. really nice car

gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-civic-1.5-lsi-great-condition-d15z6-ek3-1.5i-ls-vtec-e-/1262351066

...just like this one but with alu wheels

Why do people think 20+ year old shitboxes are worth anything? I can get B series swapped EK hatches for $2.5k.

that shitbox can run without any problem for years.

Ok, it's still an old shitbox.

true but it's not worth selling at all

>€1000 for a 20 year old rustbucket
lol

I paid mine 1100 leafbux.
245k km and going strong

so many delusional soy boys that can't into capitalism ITT.

get fucked commie munters

>facefuck . com/photo.php?fbid=1888354208055103

soygoy detected

>diesel
>punto

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>EK3 Civic
>Stock
wut, have we discovered a new life form?

canada fag here, get a fit or a yaris. its negative meme tax for us with same modification ability

>200k km
Thats basically a parts car in Europe, almost nobody buys anything over 150k km except for racing, export or parts.

Why would you sell it?
1k€ is nothing anyway, just keep it running, it'll cost less than buying anything new

what, that photo is from Instagram you cuckold

Found the jap scrap owner

>for racing
dagumi pls go

>diesel
>punto

LOL

>diesel
>punto

>mjet

what's wrong with mjet, is pretty popular in pizzaland

>Fiat