YGO General #2566

Useless Mechanics Edition

Last Thread: → →
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13585023
beyondtheduel.com/grinder-golem-link-summoning-loop/
ygorganization.com/jpn-merchandise-team-5ds-hat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cloudian and Yubel support when?

What did everyone pull from their COTD boxes this weekend? I got mine on saturday along with my japanese Primarina plush. Pulling Firewall and Gaia Saber more than made up for the last few shitty days at work

There are no money cards in this set. NEXT set however I'm planning to buy multiple boxes

why are you going to buy multiple boxes of circuit breaker? it's worse than cotd

>it's worse than cotd
No it's not

Yeah, I knew going in that I wasn't making my money back, but it was still fun opening my first box ever and so many packs and even pulling the Firewall and Gaia. I plan on picking up one or two boxes of Circuit Break to try and pull Borreload Dragon and another fun stuff

xTh for Panther Dancer

[OCG] LINK VRAINS PACK

Not to be confused with the LINK VRAINS BOX. Which is actually a different thing. Seriously.

The LINK VRAINS PACK is a new booster pack set to be released in the OCG on November 25th (total set size unknown).

It is said to “include several Link Monsters to support OCG original* themes that have appeared up to this point. It will also include reprints of key cards to build decks for the included themes.”

*Here, “OCG original” likely just means “non-anime” as opposed to “OCG exclusive”.

Oh boy, can't wait for 2+ years if ever for these to be imported

New bread means new prediction poll post! 6 days left until Worlds begins and a brand new set of meme magic will be unleashed upon us all. Will Shunsuke win hist THIRD Worlds title? Will the glorious US of A finally stop embarrassing themselves? Will /dng/ finally get something right? Who the FUCK knows but what I do know is that I need each one of you faggots to cast their votes
strawpoll.me/13585023

>*Here, “OCG original” likely just means “non-anime” as opposed to “OCG exclusive”.

Xth for unban DRAGONS

what good cards does it have other than destrudo though?

It's just as bad

Doesn't mean Konami can't decide to fuck us over and make the set OCG only along with the VRAINS box. Now we wait for years until we get those special Gouki, Trickstar, Cyberse and Borreload Proxy dragon cards

Akashic Magician and Struggling Battle

I got a box for judging a case tourney. Got this fucking garbage.

>Unironically wanting more garbage
eric

Neither of those cards are that great.

>unironically caring
ebin

They're going to be money cards is the point I was making.

I mean, for free? It's not incredibly bad. You got a nice generic link 3 and Spellbook of Knowledge. It does suck your secret had to be Vendread Reorigin

>>likely just means “non-anime”
>lists anime cards
other ones are vjump so plenty chance they'll be quick

Doesn't matter. There aren't enough Generic Links right now that each archetype could use each link it can get

Sorry my dude, I'm just incredbly distrusting whenever Konami makes an ocg product that isn't an SP pack (like Spirit Warriors or Secret Forces) or structure deck because of how long it takes to import

>your secret
Gaiasaber is Secret. I literally got the two cheapest secrets in the set. the Knowledge is actually worth more than either of them. I mean, I need 2 Gaiasaber but I moreso need 3 fucking Firewall. And I don't need anything else here either.

Yeah, see? You got your 1 Gaia saber so far. Point is, it was free so I personally wouldn't complain too much than if you had paid for it. Chances are the event itself was fun right? The box was a bonus

The event was horribly boring, but I can't complain about that, it was a 20-person tournament, I got maybe 3-5 jadge questions every round (8 total). I just really don't want to actually pay for my fucking Firewalls since I worry it'll randomly get e-banned because some fag FTKs a Regional, and that I haven't paid more than $25 for a card in a long while.

I'd give it another week or 2 for Firewalls to drop a bit more. Isn't it $30 right now? I expect it to drop to $20 or $25

Wait until after the next YCS. It'll start dropping even more after casuals see that missus is the only relevant link.

That's what literally everyone is saying, I'm convinced it's a ruse propagated by the jews like Dio Ayala, trying to get people's Firewalls for cheap, then spike it.
Not when that random fag tops with ABCs and FTKs people.

>want to test meme deck on chinkpro
>get into game against fucking neos
why?

>Besides, what else do you want to make, set/format rotation? This would just make every format be stuck with its own top tiers

Did you think this out before you posted it? yugioh has "set rotation" every year.

>vsauce_michael
Ayy nigga, how'd you like that Garnet beatdown

shut up tripfag

not at all, i was hoping i could at least get otked after that dark hole

Why do people keep insisting Firewall is going to get banned? Yeah it can do some kinda crazy stuff in theory, but it's barely doing anything over in OCG. You should be more worried about reprints driving the value down, it is a main characters ace monster after all.

Because Konami of America banned Chicken Game and limited Upstart.

Looks like Firewall is getting reprinted already. They really are cramming products into the end of the year now. Legend Duelists 2 comes out a few weeks before that. I expect a December Structure Deck too.

>actually spending dosh on shit packs

Damn bro..I feel sorry for you. There's been so few boxes worth buying in a long time i forgot the new pack smell.

Duelist Alliance/The New Challengers was amazing, 2014 into 2016 had decent sets you could take a risk on....leading into Breakers of Shadow we got prince fuckboy, kaiju slumber, twin twister, kozmo keycards, pendulum sorc, monkey board, fiendish rhino, draco face-off, strike, Rafflesia, CD Infinity etc something we'll probably never see again. Funny enough they set was so good, everything was actually really decently priced even before the emergency banning.

Lots of people on /dng/ actually bought boxes then. Save your money for when they actually decide to push this link shit, when it happens you'll know.

>we got prince fuckboy
I feel out of touch, who's this

Ah, the damn ocean man

Looking to all of the pendulum decks, it seems that the most affected were probably the ones that play with the whole "revive everything from ED" strategy. Konami needs to release stuff like Rescue hamster, shit that recycles face-ups from the Extra and maybe errata Pendulum Reborn to special summon the pendulums to the main monster zone if they come from the extra deck

>needing 3 firewalls

How else will I do shit like this? I need at least 2 for it, SPYRAL and ABCs.

I don't feel like falling for clickbaits, do you know any videos that showcase the grinder combos?

beyondtheduel.com/grinder-golem-link-summoning-loop/
Just read that and extrapolate more combos yourself. I achieve the extra link by using Hat Tricker, Exodius and FT Snow to get the 3rd material for Trigate Wizard and such.

Anyone have a list of good, generic cards to fit into any deck?

I just realized of something completely stupid, the mirror match (if it ever happens) is going to be completely fucky, just send your own grinder golem to negate Luna and everything dies

We call those staples and there's a big bunch of them but overall, you're good by putting Raigeki, solemns trike, pot of desires and twin twister/cosmic cylone/mst in every deck. There's also the r4nk toolbox

>Encouraging people to go -9

can you even make the aurum or am i missing something

My brother bought like 4 boxes and got 2 Gaia Sabers, 3 Topologic, 1 Ningirsu, 1 Reincarnation and a Lumina. He's trying to build a Trickstar deck

LINK VRAINS PACK set size and stats, out November 25th

5 Ultra Rares
15 Super Rares
25 Rares
55 Commons
support for 20 themes

I think I put the wrong was, was supposed to be the L3 Scrap Dragon one.
I've run into that on Chinkpro. It's horrid.

20 shitty themes I bet

>support for 20 themes

damn they are serious about changing the meta.

>support for 20 themes
Themes is the official name for archetypes, right?

Do you think the vrains pack will have Noble Knights support

DONT

Anyone have the screenshot of the guy that banished 3 dark magician with Pot of Desires?

Why?

yes

Support for 20 different archetypes is a lot. So I'm thinking they'll just make them fairly generic in a way that one card can support multiple archetypes at the same time.

17 or so meh /decent archetype locked links and then like 3 that are curiously generic and will probably be omni negators

>fantastic art
>terrible quality
I hate this place.

Hmm? Do you want the full pic? It's a screenshot from a video I'm pretty sure, so I dunno how much quality you can expect

DuelingBook is more redpilled than you faggots

He's not wrong though. This general has fallen in activity and sales have been pretty bad for the past couple of months here in Japan. We actually are not even going to order Extra Pack 17 at our store.

Why the fuck is there a japanese person on Veeky Forums?

>August 7, 2017
>Percy S T I L L doesn't have links
>"B-but muh ai!!!"
lmao

>Adding a feature that killed this game
Embarrassing!

>clinging on to a corpse and insisting it's still alive
Pathetic!

>he plays NobleKnights

>AI
Looking at the roadmap thing he has, somehow he can't figure out how to make some xyzs like the Digibugs or the Utopia stuff that uses multilpe # monsters work either

It's probably an english teacher.

How do you play with links out of real life then?

We need another noble knights of the round table set, the set was aesthetic as fuck although shitty

I doubt that.

No.

Don't disagree with me you fuckstain

I'm American you retarded piece of trash

Then that makes you the retard.
>American store
>ordering OCG pack

Which one, /dng/?

far left

fug, I want one of this.
ygorganization.com/jpn-merchandise-team-5ds-hat/

BRUUUUUUNNOOOOO

So 100 cards and 20 archetypes, which probably means 5 cards per archetype, with at least 1 being a link for the deck. Assuming 5 cards each, I'd imagine 1-2 new cards per archetype (a link monster and a main deck monster or S/T), then the 3-4 reprints of key cards they mentioned. Some of them could get 3 new cards and 2 reprints.

So /dng/, can 1-3 new cards, including at least one link monster, fix your petdeck?

RAWR!!!

>implying I play petdecks
kek

I'll bet my life
They can even make it more stealth Crawler shilling for all I care

The 100 cards aren't all new. It's a reprint set. Probably 80 reprints and 20 new, those being 20 legacy Links.

Did you even read the post?

More Lightsworn and Six Sams. Probably more Dark World.
This is a really big set. They really are trying to mend what they did by hitting a bunch of archetypes at once. The problem is that a couple cards can't fix most archetypes. If they did 10 themes in 100 cards you'd have a much better chance at seriously fixing decks.

Anyone have the link for the chinkpro and knows which server is the TCG List one?

I don't own a facebook account.

omega is going to get limited soon in tcg isnt he