check the welds on the intake. if they're good then yea pick it up

kek is that from sex drive

Get it but don't you dare to daily it

>buy 95 car that's undoubtedly been thrashed for 90% of its life
Hmmmm...

fpbp

>engine not stock

Offer him a lot less, not a true replica

Make sure there's no danger to manifold, otherwise your floor will fall off.

are they still worth to buy? seen one stock 4g63 in eu for 3k

>has Maserati in the tags
>assumes anyone who’s making enough bank to buy a Maserati is even looking on Craigslist let alone wants a replica of a shit car from a shit movie

GST's came with 4G63T's

I can already hear that stupid mexican song playing in my head.

i would unironically drive the fuck out of it

I'd ironically drive the fuck out of it.

>custom Lambo green paintjob and professionally installed full bodykit with designs($5000 alone.)

thats 5k of body work?

>Clean Gsts stock cars go for $4000 alone

judging by the interior that car is not clean

>Stage 2 clutch and flywheel with Turbo back exhaust $2500

how so much and what the fuck is stage 2

>Greedy timing belt and Racing wing $1500
>Carbon fiber hood$1000

how how how

>blow off valve, Typhoon intercooler and Aftermarket 14b turbo with street tune, ECU, adjustable coilovers, short shifter with custom shifter, neon light kit inside and outside, tainted windows, Leather seats and more!$5000+

5k wtf

>Makes around 300HP but capable of a lot more

no.

I can see good leather seats, tarbo, coilovers, custom ecu and tune getting to $5k

14b turbo is worth 100 bucks mint. ecmlink is 600 bucks new. coilovers are probably ebay tier and those seats look to be out of a 3g eclipse. "tune", please.

if you think that gets to 5k you're on the wrong board.

There are much better replicas out there. Someone in my area just spent god knows how much getting it 1:1.

>torbo
Yes, but the turbo doesn't just bolt on, does it?
>seat
Didn't read the ad, but actual quality leather seats will cost you a fortune
>ecu $600
Lmao. Not sure what poverty ecu you're gonna get for this
>tune fi ecu yourself
Lmao, good luck.

14b is a bolt on.

leather seats out of a 10+ year old shitbox are not expensive.

ecmlink is 600 bucks new. go look it up.

ive been building and tuning dsms since the 90's, no luck needed here.

>14b is a bolt on
bolt onto what? You're going to need to do intake and exhaust plumbing at the very least without thinking about what the engine needs to take the boost
>old leather seats
Just looked at them and they do look shit tier.
>my shit tier Chinese ecu
Where does he say he used your poverty ecu?
>I've been tuning for 10+ years, so everyone else is on my level of proficiency and doesn't have to pay
And I work at Nintendo, faggot.

the 14b is the stock turbo from the 90-94 manual turbo dsms. aside of the fitting on the oil feed its a direct bolt on. they can be had for nearly free, as i said a mint one is worth 100 dollars.

>my shit tier Chinese ecu
poverty ecu? it's a motorola chip into the stock eprom ecu, you know the one from japan. you realize people have gone 8s with it and countless have gone 10s, it's no different from people using hptuners or efilive. very effective and respected software.

even if it had motec or aem, whats that, 2k tops?

>And I work at Nintendo, faggot.
im completely self taught, my interest is as a hobby only. see, my view of the hobby is different from your world of buying bolts ons, having someone install them, then have someone tune it.

stay mad i guess.

Fine. I hope when someone pulls their shitbox into your shop you don't charge for labour and tune for free.

>implying i own a shop

did you miss the part where i said ive been building and tuning them since the 90s? meaning i build my own shit and tune my own shit. did you miss the part where i said my interest is as hobby only? meaning when my friend happens to have a dsm and needs help with something or wants me to "tune" it i jump at the chance?

paying someone to bolt on catalog parts, then paying someone to tune it, is kinda like hiring someone to fuck your wife then bragging around in public how she's pregnant. consider a different hobby at that point.

Post proof

of what and how? as i said i dont care if you dont believe me. i have no face.

So a guy who's been tuning DSMs for close to 20 years thinks a 14b can't make 300hp? Lol

>3 posts about extensive experience with engines in an attempt to prove a point
>I d-dont care if you don't believe me!

at max effort with all the stars aligned? that car isnt.

what point did i not prove? everything you said i perfectly debunked.

Bruh, a 14b can do 300whp let alone 300hp.

what part of looking at that car or reading the ad has you thinking it's making max power from a 14b?

>ecus are cheap and install/tune on a fi ecu is free
>he probably got his adjustable coilovers from Chinese ebay

the ecu is cheap and tuning is free.

you think it has 3000 dollar coilovers and a 2000 dollar standalone? get real.

A tuned aftermarket 14b with aftermarket intercooler (and I assume piping) with a turboback. Likely isn't making 300whp but I wouldn't doubt 300 crank.

hello Veeky Forumsrlando, saw that shit box last week

No, I think the average motorist is not capable of installing an ecu or tuning it. I do 98% of my own mechanical work and don't mind fucking around with an existing tune, but still paid to have my l shitbox professionally tuned after a supercharger install and new injectors/fuel pump/pressure regulators

yeah, thats all you need. so by your logic a stock 1g dsm will make 300hp with only a intercooler exhaust and tune. got it.

they can, they just choose not to. all the info you need is on the internet, specifically on the forum of which your ecu software is from. its all there.

OK. Now if you convert the time taken to learn the finer points of tuning into money, we've run up more than it would cost to pay someone else to do it.

hence the hobby part. some are actually interested in the hobby for the right reason.

Assuming the paint and body look as good as they seem to in the pictures yea, $5k is even cheap.

You sure you been in the game this long homie?

Where did he imply that he had a hobby of ecu tuning?

Don't be retarded. Buy that shit now!

then why are the aftermarket panels around the wheel wells a mess? why is the gap between the hood and bumper a mess?

>import tuner mag
>changing the fuel pump made power

pls go.

>Thinks it's not from being able to change the tune

Lol, shit talker confirmed.

no, it clearly only lists the fuel pump as the reason for the power gain.

is that a toyota supra.

you are retarded

ugly thing. the suzuki swift is so much better looking than that

its a fucking tractor you fucking city fag....

you have just activated my fucking rage mode.

i hope you get cancer you fucking muslim cunt.

im back the cunts have fucked up the airways.

if i ever post i post with a image so people remember me.

These specwar shitheads have royally fucked the airwaves around here.

If anyone can name what that quote's from I will send you 20 ark.

why are you being racist for hey come on i never said anything bad to you.

trying to swoop down on me..... god try harder.

I mean, it's 5k, if you're not poor it could be fun to drive for a year and then flip or lose at most 1-2k.
That said, if I were to buy a FF1 replica it would be one of the civics.

you're clearly the retard. what does a fuel pump change have to do with the tune? change target a/f ratio? no. change ignition timing? no. recalibrate airflow? no. so what the fuck are you changing in the tune? that makes no sense. i went from a 255 to a 340 to a 450 to now a 450 with a BAP and made absolutely zero changes to the tune each time. retard.

Wtf. This has to be shopped. No fucking way.

Why are you surprised? Just look at all those ricer bumpers and other stuff. You just aren't cool enough to get it.

They literally admitted to it they’re just prop cars, the builds in the later movies actually worked however like the gtr swap Shelby

100$ for a turbo??? That seems really cheap

A stock turbo off a 1990 Mitsubishi isnt worth shit.

>claims 300hp
>no dyno sheets
>no engine bay shots

Seems to be the magical number. The amount of car meets I've gone to where people claim their cars are 300hp from an exhaust and street tune amazes me.

>14b turbo
>not 16/20g
garbage and slow.

This dudes been trying to sell that car for months now and nobody wants it.

The spanish flea.

E-excuse me?!

>wrong wing (I fucking hate those shitty bomz wings)
>blue neons
>wrong wheels
Why the fuck do people bother making replicas of movie cars if they don't even do it right?

According to the ad, it's a 13-1400 dollar wing.

hey who would wanna own some cheap assed mitsubicthi.

IMHO too expensive for a memepurchase

Stage 2 is one stage higher than stage 1