Drivers don't need girlfriends, right? ;_;

Drivers don't need girlfriends, right? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWzC6oEdDsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what I thought until I got a GF who drives a 350 drift sled

How one gets such a GF? Aren't us drivers bound to be lonely?

I got lucky, Met her at a car meet a long time ago. She had (still has) alot of orbiters. One day when she was un orbited I just went and talked to her and kept it casual. We exchanged numbers, talked back and forth, and we just kind of clicked. Found out she actually knows a bit more than me when I comes to working on cars.
Just gotta hunt.
But I'm telling you car gf is a blessing and a curse.

Sometimes I wish I was a lonely driver again, Running late Nights with the boys. But when I go do TSD Rally's it's nice to have a GF who is genuinely engaged.

where's the dick?

but I really want one

Yes. I accept the loneliness and embrace it.

Maybe if you stopped making your life revolve around anime and stopped associating with loser weebs you'd have a girlfriend you fucking retarded idiot, stop watching anime and go outside for once you dumb faggot

Do girlfriends need drivers tho?

What's the difference between a normal sled and a drift sled? Suspension?

We (under age 35s) live in a world where movies and social media have convinced even the most average women that they are celebrity goddesses who are better than any man.
The age of "hey, let's try getting naked" is over.

They'll spend an hour getting the lighting on their tits right so they can chatSnap it to a stranger, but if you lean in to kiss a girl on your own mental/aesthetic level then you're a creep.

I don't really mind being alone anymore. The way I view it, the fewer people I'm close with, the fewer people will be hurt when I inevitably die in a high speed car crash.

whiny fag

I wish it was this ez. I can't find a fucking boyfriend.

I guess it's just 2d husbandos fur me then. Oh well. They make me happy too.

My ex gf was a gear head and it was baller. She left me for an old FWB about a month into the relationship. Shit sucked pretty hard.

Current gf isn't a gear head at all, but she means well.

Nah.

I thought wh*tes were the master race.

Why can't they maintain perfect relationships???

I'm not white.

damn. my shitpost failed

LUDONURARY DURAIBERUDUTSU

holy fug

Why would you want anything to do with 3dpd in the first place?

What do you drive and what does she drive?

can you take your "le wrong generation" and "entitled womyn" garbage to /r9k/ ?
Ever heard of Occam's razor ? Maybe you're just that ugly.

>feel honored she considers him on par with Ryosuke Takahashi
>feel smug because he's gonna wife her while le simulation man stays on his PC
>let insecurity rule his brain and fuck it up
Why did he chose the worst option ?

>tfw your front seats comfortably fit 3, but there's only ever 1

I drive an ISF
She drives a 6spd G35

>tfw you are planning to get rid of rear seats and install rollcage, cuz, uh.. rear seats are useless anyway heh-he-h-heh

Great!
Who needs stupid girls stinking up their cars, getting sand and germs and trash all over the nice, pristine interior?
Not any self respecting race driver, that's who.
Yeah...

>Used car for sale, interior looks new besides some wear and tear on the driver seat.

>tfw gf is blowing me as a blast around the city in my blacked out, obnoxiously loud BMW
>you weebs will never know this feeling

feels great

Aww :(

>obnoxiously loud bmw

>lying about Sayuki
W H A C K

just get a bf user

>not having a driver gf

Girlfriends only cost money and time.
Money and time you better spend on your vehicle, with the giant turds you guys drive.

This is an underrated question. I never actually thought about this this way. We drivers just like to hang out in our cars and do car stuff or just drive without any particular aim around. Do girls really may enjoy such activites over let's say shopping trips or meeting with friends somewhere? Do we drivers even talk during drive? I mostly not, I just listen to my engine, the car, the road surface hitting the threads of me tyres and sometimes a radio with my fav tunes. Are there any girls that might actually enjoy this as much as we drivers do?

This makes me feel a bit better as well to think about it that way, but on the other hand, I feel depressed that no one even gives a shit if I ever come back home in one piece, coz there is nobody there waiting for me.

Actually there is a lot of truth in what this namefag said Well I wish I had this problems, really. I like cleaning my car, gives be such a satisfaction, but since there is nobody else to make it dirty, my interior is all the time so pristine I don't need to clean it more often than every two or three weeks. No, I don't change my shoes before entering my car I am not that retarded, though I know lads who do this.

Used to think about this that same way, but after so many years of solitude I would really love to spend some money on somebody than something for once.

dont forget for kyoko
>falls in love because hes faster and in the same car
>shit driver
>trades a better turbo system for worse
>obseeses over a genuine faggot
>DARLING

>Used to think about this that same way, but after so many years of solitude I would really love to spend some money on somebody than something for once.

Spend some with friends.

consider suicide

>Maybe if you stopped making your life revolve around anime and stopped associating with loser weebs
said the furry

Said the furry who doesn't hang out with other furries, yes.

>that pic
Man...

Fellas serious question here. Do girls find wrenching or working on cars attractive and masculine or dirty and pointless?

Keisuke isn't a fag, he's just a turbo autist.
>can only focus on muh FD this summer

It depends on their mood desu

we need boyfreinds

>tfw no qt trap to shift for you

Had I known it would be so hard to get a gf as an adult I would have done highschool very differently.

At least I have cars.

>not even the furries want him

>This makes me feel a bit better as well to think about it that way, but on the other hand, I feel depressed that no one even gives a shit if I ever come back home in one piece, coz there is nobody there waiting for me
Oh damn i feel you user. Alive or dead, no one gives a shit about me, or us, idk.

I don't want them.
Furries and bronies are some of the most accepting people on the planet, they will accept you if you fuck dogs, are a pedophile, are retarded or have horrid birth defects.
They are one of the lowest rungs on the social ladder.

Sure thing cliff, (you) don't want em'

STREET RACERS DON'T NEED GIRLFRIENDS
WE ARE LONELY DRIVERS
youtube.com/watch?v=vWzC6oEdDsA

i like the nismo tshirt

Yeah you can literally, and i cannot stress this enough, literally, for many many miles, if i floor it, it's basically straight piped and has tinted windows, and an automatic transmission so i don't need to shift gears manually like some soyboy when im getting roadhead

This.
Feels bad man.
It is Nisimo, desu senpai-chan.

>he doesn't have a bench seat in his caged and tubbed drag car

A pretty girl in the passenger seat is the best possible mod you can add to your car.

>willingly keeps kenta around but isnt a faggot
>a fanboy to surpass metal gear that sounds like he'll cum whenever keisukes driving and is a whiny faggot but is perfectly fine with putting up with it

>not NISNO

NISINO

It's nismo but the anime changed it to nisno (and many other brands if you look closely) to avoid copyright issues

They might not care about the car or wrenching in particular but rather your ability to work with your hands and be independent /passionate. Usually it's that aspect that they are attracted to. A girl worth being with will see it that way regardless of whether they are interested in your 3k civic with a few simple mods
Also

Sounds like u drive an automatic

>any credibility now null/void

You have to get exposure to more people and not just girls. When you know more people, you'll start to get invited out to more social events and thus meet more eligible girls. That is not the only thing that is good. When you go to more events, your personality adjusts to become more sociable. Well, if you are always dour and mocking, it's going to be a tough road. You'll have to change yourself and that takes some effort just like the very first time you decided to do some wrenching. Effort pays off.

If you are always in your garage tinkering, then you are not meeting any girls, right? If your dating percentage is 3% of the girls you meet you date, then you obviously have to meet at least 33 single eligible girls get even get that one date.

Real drivers become the gf.

time to get the gas

Am I making you uncomfortable user?

THIS FAGGOT WONT STOP TRIPFAGGING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Actually he's a twin turbo autist

m-mooor??

No. You’re giving me cancer you fucking degenerate.

strictly speaking, that'd be namefagging. no secure trip to be seen.

Yes but once you have no social circle you're screwed. If you're lucky you can bounce back quickly enough to make it back out of the pit but if the years start slipping by you become doomed.
Human bonds are always transactional. People aren't going to want to befriend you if you don't have enough to offer. You had better be charismatic, funny, rich, SOMETHING. And no being into cars isn't enough unless you have a 3 bay garage with $15k worth of tools. There is a surplus of car guys and most everyone into cars already knows a dozen other guys they've hung out with since highschool, why would they bother with you?

All women care about is status, looks, and money (in that order). If you can't even conjure up a loose social circle of dweebs they consider you to be better off dead.

I'll wait until I'm in my late 20s and then think about it

Having a girlfriend fucking sucks, I don't understand you people

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>ll women care about is status, looks, and money
It might be money first. I spent my time developing skills and my career. Don't forget that girls are on the hunt for guys too. I didn't hardly do much of anything and girls started coming into my orbit when they heard from others about a guy with a successful corporate career who didn't use drugs or go boozing all the time. It wasn't my looks because I am a bit homely and ugly. I lost a lot in the looks category.

You're what they call "beta bucks"

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to get a better place to mount my license plate?
I really don't like it on the front in general, but i hate it front and center

Fuck, wrong thread

Girls literally only care about "super cool" italian sports cars, so you better hope that your accord rises in value soon

London? Lost me.

Sfw board pumpkin :(

No thanks. All women in the military are ugly, and especially the ones in yokota

Sounds like you can't get decent road head because your autism compels you to shake a phallic object every time you drive

I met a cool girl at a car show once, but I only realized my autism after the fact because I didn't get her number or anything and it was the last one of the season so I probably won't see her again. I didn't even spill my spaghetti, I just wasn't interested until after we talked for awhile

Good thing she wasn’t Military and we don’t live on Yokota then ayy :^)

So do you have a benis?

>posts Michael Jackson

>anyone
>needing girlfriends
What you actually need is a good wife, and those are literal gems in a sea of parasites.

TORENO ftw

Care to explain this, laddie?

This is pretty much me. I had to make some hard choices and ended up having to move to a different country to make a living. I am a stranger here, I can truly understand that people won't accept a gaijin to their circles and I don't blame them for that. This is their right, their country. Thing is I can't go back where I came from. This how much fucked I am when it comes to even trying to get socially involved with anyone. Not even dreaming about finding a gf, who would date an immigrant. I am so downed because of this, loneliness is the worst thing and lads who say having a gf is shite they just have not yet experienced how to be truly lonely. Sometimes your car can't make it up for a real person next to you.

Can't even find parasites, bro.

this is the best thread on Veeky Forums ever..