/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9234208823458136077
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's post more cool screenshots !

adamantoise serf lf gardens to till and birds to tend pst

THEN HOW CAN I GET TO BALMUNG?

I'm going to the Moonfire Faire with an elezen~!

I miss you

Take me.

Where my MNK bros at?

ok

Should just gear up more and hit i320+, it'll also become easier to notice mistakes due to a better baseline in terms of gear.

all smiles

A classic

That elezen is [DEEPLY CONCERNED]

Right here

Sooooo
What the fuck is going down on

Are there any pure, non-lewd lalas on /xivg/?

>tfw befriend ebins and wait for them to have meltdowns
bideo games

Behold the power of Sparda.

What's your lewdest screenie?

4ears

I don't use the nude mod so... not much from general poses?

It seems Reddit and Maymay really, really pissed them off and the mods are playing along with it.

someone pulled and the text kind of ruined it, but still ;-;

idk

*opens ur cage*

What's with the influx of healers that literally do not heal?
I was running vault earlier with a non-sprout healer who was letting people die during single pulls. I took aggro off a single enemy from the sprout tank and kept it for a good 20 seconds while it beat my shit in and never got healed. I even ran the mob toward the healer and stood inside of him, and he continued to not heal me.
???

There are some healers who refuse to heal people who pull off of the tank, regardless of how that tank may be performing.

That's a mean thing to do to someone user!

This same guy let the tank die during every single boss fight and a couple single pulls too.

>tfw steal ebins gf's and make them cheat but never tell

Thanks for all the help user, I'll keep at it

Oh. He's just a terrible healer then.

*screeching in spanish*

Maybe one day you can convince your friend to post cute screenies like you.

No problem! Glad to help.

>flirt with them once
>they get attached and wrapped around your finger
>get mad as fuk when you dont give the needy fuck attention anymore

LUL

Sometimes i let the tank die trying to post something here

post moar in that outfit

>not the tank
>tanking shit
if youre too stupid to attack sonething else while the tank gets aggro back im not healing you. i dont care about your big dick dps. play your role correctly. if the rank wont use his cooldowns hes going to die a few times until he learns.

>We're hitting enrage
>People don't use potions

With cleric stance gone, it seems they can willy nilly attack without thinking how they're gonna save the tank in time as well. They just dont know their utility well enough I guess. This usually happens with an ast for me

>big dick dps
>literally use aoe rotation and pull aggro off a tank who's too bad to use flash/unleash/overpower
lol

>tfw cucking two ebins with each other
i dont know if they know or not but its hot either way

nyo

So where can i find a mod to increase butt size? I'm tired of staring at a flat ass all the time and google is giving me nothing

good fucking OP image

>have a raid member that tells me to use food
nice 0.5% dps increase
>that same raid member doesn't use potions which ups your dps by roughly 5% throughout the fight
what

i don't understand the augmented lost allagan gear, why would i want to spend 4 datalogs on a 340 when i can spend 6 on a 345?

cmon do stretch for me

>this will never be an in game armor
suffering

Which one has better stats?

It's just laziness. Ass sliders or mods would require adding proper weights to both leg and various chest pieces. Think of how many coats hang down past your waist. If asses weren't flat as a pancake some poor modeler would have to spend an entire weekend reworking all those so they properly reflect the size of the booty.

Noplace. Devs and modders are too untalented and/or lazy to do that much work.

good on you user, teach those cucks a lesson

nyo

oh nevermind, they are both 340, i saw the datalog weapons had 345 and assumed everything else did too

>level 63
>have 15 dungeon/trial/raid quests

PF for WT and get them all burned through in a minute.

It is just laziness.
>OHH PREASE UNDERSTAND, MODEL UPDATES ARE IMPOSSIBLE IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE
Fuck of Yoshi holy SHIT
WHERE DOES THE MONEY EVEN GO

I'm on Ultros, thinking about joining a FC again. Played all of Stormblood "solo". Anyone recruiting?

lookin for hot miqote ladies to hang out with

Nah. Weapons have been 5 ilvls higher than the gear ever since Midas in Heavensward.

Tomorrow, the day summoners rise up from the dirt and shit on everyone.

adorable

They're only changing numbers tomorrow, any mechanical changes will be further down the line.

>being Aranea
Don't be an Aranea

Golden Ratio.

Ultros
[ Golden Ratio «ZR» ] -> na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9234208823458136077
> Plot 3, 1st Ward, The Lavender Beds
Emin Thonal, Fish Bones, Mister Blaster, Fluffy Tail
< NOTE > Just make an Application.

Thing is, in this tier, enrage wipes are mostly due to unnecessary deaths instead of low dps in general.
If you're wiping to enrage with minimal deaths, then your DPS need to go hit up a training dummy and work out rotations. Potions won't save them.

Are FC houses just normal plot owned by a Free Company or are they different? I was thinking of making a personal FC just so I could get my hands on some land to work, but I'm not sure if that's the best idea.

>Emin Thonal still plays

How much does this guy hate himself at this point? Thought he quit ages ago.

It's all the same shit.

>just want to level through potd
>every run has some asshole that has to explore every room and open every chest

Nuts.

Stop being a pussy and solo it.

declined like a BITCH

Actually, the Personal houses are the alternative. Normal plots werwe DESIGNED for free companies, personal plots came in way way later.

You dont need an FC to get land, you can do it yourself as personal.

Is Samurai hard? It seems like most SAMs are shitters.

I was hoping they were separate, because it looks like no one is selling plots on my server, but I also didn't really want to get a personal plot for other reasons.

It's a class design unlike any other ever put into an mmo.

That said, it's not an interesting or GOOD design, but it's... Artsy, I guess. But artsiness doesn't translate to game mechanics well.

If they can't even afford to make their landscapes without recycling shit or making every house a cardboard cutout you can't actually enter, I doubt they have time to blow on that much remodeling.

No it's not hard. It just requires a little thinking

Is SMN hard
I see those big bahamuts and I want to do that too

It's like a 2/10 to play semi-competently (which would be a 1/10 if not for RDM existing as the scale for that) and 6/10 at best to play at its absolute peak. But most SAMS are indeed shitters, you're not wrong there.

You can always get an apartment. They're cheap.

Otherwise try putting up a server PF and say you want to buy...

Or just wait for Shirogane because people are going to vacate the three areas for the new one en masse.

>Make every quest give 70/50 rep
>Rep caps aren't multiples of 70/50
Fucking why. Literally throwing away 80% of the rep from a single quest just to rank up.

What are apartments like? The private rooms in FC house?

I want to face fuck you.

Yea

Yes I fucking agree. I just try to think of it as /500 and /280

Yeah, except they can't be destroyed except by you so you'll never lose it unless you vacate it yourself. It has all the benefits of the interier of a small house.

They give you 3x extra quests right when you rank up to make up for it, at least.

But most of everyone hates face 4!?

Honestly, no. The basic rotation is pretty piss easy (rotate your three combos, keep DoT up, burn your Sen). Fully optimizing it takes a little bit of work, but not more than any other job I'd imagine.

>tfw you get a 2nd SAM in expert and they never burn Sen on Hagakure for that delicious Shinten spam on bosses

The biggest reason I want land is to garden, and unless I'm missing something I can't really do that except maybe in a really neutered way. The main reason I don't wanna buy a plot of land though is that I don't intend to be subscribed consistently, and if I'm not mistaken you lose the plot when your sub lapses. It'd just end up a huge waste of money. I was thinking if an FC owned the land instead, it would be safe, but now I'm not too sure.

im retarded phone poster. I meant /550 /1060