/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

It's okay when huntresses do it edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World revealed for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC. youtube.com/watch?v=xe-RAeDfOMM
↳Information with sources: pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Weapon Intros: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Gameplay 7/28: youtube.com/watch?v=m81XclDe5Dc

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. confirmed for 8/25 in Japan, region free. Demo 8/10. youtube.com/watch?v=Urb9cJcwAUA
↳No current plans for XX localization "at this time". twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/875133030326652928
-Monster Hunter Stories comes out 9/8. Demo 8/10. youtube.com/watch?v=r46Jbq-ZNok

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/61114/502f1de10f/
exhentai.org/g/426518/dbbe21556b/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64236466
twitter.com/yakiudon99
imgur.com/gallery/Pnlo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please do not kill thread.

>tfw no kirin huntress to suck me off after a long, tedious hunt

sigh

90% of my armor crafts are based on huntresses I see on pixiv

>tfw no monster hunter world for the Switch

>Abyssal Lagi

Goddamn, I forgot how much I hated this cunt. And I'm out of Dire Miralis mats, so I can't even make a decent weapon to cheese it.

Reminder

What happened to the other thread?

Kirin girls are cute.
I want a qt Kirin huntress wife.

CUTE

Transphobic mods.

>not an emotionless gloved handjob from a the bot

>finally come back to Monster Hunter Gen after over a year of ignoring my 2DS
>literally forgot how to play
Well this is just embarrassing. I least I never left LR before I stopped playing Generations

Based on the MHW LBG video, I'm becoming very worried we won't be able to make cute huntresses anymore

I want to BE the Kirin huntress who sucks hunters off after long tedious hunts and then all the hunters in the gathering hall gangbang me, raping my asshole and filling it with their dirty semen, while licking my sweaty crotch and armpits and making me scream with both pain and pleasure

That's what happens when a furfag makes an abomination of a thread and puts some tranny in the OP.
Only a retard would think that thread would fly.

I've read several doujins like that.

>a the bot

wot

london

>some tranny

It's-a-my italian genes-a-coming back to hunt me!
Read this in Mario's voice

The anal part is important

I really hope they do away with 'frenzied', 'apex' and 'hyper' shit. That shit really left a bad taste in my mouth since 4u. I don't mind the difficulty levels, I just think moving glowy smoke points and wystone gimmicks are fucking retarded.

I agree. I'm glad those artists also agree with us.

Apex isn't about wystone, it's about precision.

>Go with the Bruce Lee style voice for my hunter
>Immediately regret it since I use SnS and every hunt is a nonstop chant of HA, TAH, WO-YAH
I imagine it would only be worse while using DBs. Is there a way to change hunter voice in Generations?

Agreed. It's tedious shit and retarded.

Asiding from editing your save data with CFW, unfortunately not

you will always have MHO user

>Chinese face

My dick feels nothing.

I really, really like that Kirin armor re-design.
Mostly because the hair actually looks good in-game literally for the first time ever.

Sauce?

G version is better and not slutty (double better)

the g rank version is garbage

I wish I knew user.

Absolutely time to do something about this boner.

If you'd like something by the same artist then there's this.
exhentai.org/g/61114/502f1de10f/

You're garbage.

proving my point

You can make aryan faces with the cc

mcfucking kill yourself

Whispervesp best bug.

So, Daora's Hornet and the Nakarkos LBG look kinda shit to me. What would be the third best LBG in Generations for Normal shots?

I just had a Jap send me a friend request after a few hunts but I don't have whatever it needed setup so I couldn't accept. He then said something in moon and stood there for half a minute then left.

What did you do this morning, /mhg/?

>Nakarkos
>Normal
???

The metal Rathian one.

Lose more of my sanity farming event monsters so I can make those special event weapons. Goddamn do those upgrades require so many runs of the events.

I've almost got my para DBs done. Next comes farming Akantor for a GS.

What?
It's got decent Raw, some affinity, 2 slots and good Normal clip sizes.

The one that has Gold and Silver parts?
That's going to be a pain in the ass to make but yeah, it looks really solid.
Thanks m8

Are you doing it solo?

It's a Pierce gun, you can shoot normal with it but that's stupid.

Yes

are they ever gonna give us an update on this cute couple

How long has it been since they did a MH book for comiket?

Are you talking about the Skeletal one?
Wondrous Star doesn't even have Pierce RF

Nakarkos is a Pierce LBG, the only Normal LBG in X are Daora, Tigrex and Goldian

You're a madman.

And the best Pierce LBG in 4U removed its limiter so it wouldn't RF Pierce1.
Wondrous Star is a (dragon)pierce gun almost exclusively used on Dreadking and Dreadqueen.
You're better of with Plume Burst if you want to budget pierce while crafting Silvershit's LBG. That or Nargacuga.

just last year it looks like, we'll probably get another this year and/or some time after MHWorld is out

Lets hope that an english TL comes soon after. Those other books need it as well.

Goldian looks good too, I'll look into that one.
Thanks m8

Fair enough.
Thanks for the input m8

Too good.

which udon was this from?

was making yakiudon part of your plan?

exhentai.org/g/426518/dbbe21556b/

when are we getting pictures of charlotte?

thanks

here you go

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64236466

Who is this semen demon?

Just your friendly chibi monster artist. No one important.

A tranny that makes bad art.

No it's not you fucking newfag.

Sure it's not. Pay no attention to this link.

twitter.com/yakiudon99

Still not Igriega.

Looks nothing alike, are you blind?

You're replying to an obsessive furfag, user. That much is a given.

>tranny

Bullshit.

The only obsession here is you and the furfag bogeyman.

Why they've tried forcing this literal who artist multiple times is beyond me.
I guess the mentally ill are drawn to each other.

How new

I can't into the MH damage formula, maybe you can help me with something /mhg/:
I'm using Akantor Kingsword (250 Raw - 45% Affinity) in Generations and I mainly use 2 sets for it.

One gives me High Grade Earplugs, Bludgeoner and Airborne but no extra sharpness, so the sharpness stays in yellow. The other gives me S+2 so I get green sharpness on it, but I only get to keep Airborne and Heavy Polish as damage skills.
Which one is better?
Are they about the same?

imgur.com/gallery/Pnlo0
This list has literally every single aerial gs sets

Woah nice. Anything like that for XX?

>Dragonite ore is supposed to be common
>literally always have more Carbalite, Firestones, Fucium, even fucking Novacrystals

I don't get it.

Bludgeoner is +15 raw at green sharpness and +20 at yellow. Sharpness is a hidden multiplier for your raw (it actually multiplies the hitzone, but that distinction is only important when you're talking about whether an attack will bounce). Yellow is 1x, green is 1.05x (or 5% more damage).

Affinity is the chance that you'll do 25% bonus damage (a critical hit, it's 40% if you have crit boost). So 45% of the time you'll do 25% more damage, which means the formula for calculating the effect of crits on the kingsword is (damage)*(1+(0.45*0.25)), meaning the affinity on it is a 1.1125x damage modifier (or 11.25% more damage). It's not really relevant for this comparison, since you just want to know which is better and it raises both sets' damage proportionately, but you said you didn't understand the damage formula so that's just letting you know how to calculate for affinity.

Not going to bother with hitzones or MVs, but with these you basically just put a decimal point two spaces over (so if the MV is 8 you express that as 0.08, and if it's 110 you express that as 1.1, same with the hitzones) and multiply the damage by that.

So with bludgeoner you're looking at 270 raw with a 1x multiplier (so 270), and with s+2 you're looking at 250 raw with a 1.05x multiplier. 20 is more than 5% of 250 (S+2 gets 262 btw), so bludgeoner is better.

With yellow sharpness, bouncing is normally a potential problem, but you're using GS and aerial GS no less so it shouldn't really be (GS charge attacks get an innate sharpness boost, preventing most bouncing on level 3s, and is also a fairly easy weapon to never hit bad hitzones with). HGE isn't a big deal for aerial GS like it is with striker or guild GS since you charge faster, it's easier for you to actively dodge roars while still dealing damage and if you fail to dodge a roar while you're in the air you just get knocked to the ground instead of suffering a lengthy animation.

Thanks a lot man, this is both very helpful and very easy to understand, I appreciate the comprehensive answer.

>GS charge attacks get an innate sharpness boost

This is particularly good info for me

Not quite what I asked but there is some pretty neat information here too.
Thanks

1st pic
1st result

Remember to take a break every meow and then!
Like they say, all play and no rest makes for a dull hunter, nya!

How many people do you think have died because they kept playing Monster Hunter non-stop?

as many as have died due to climate change

are you the guy who has the felyne plushie

N-no...although I would like one

I want a Hanako one!

im gonna marry this cat

I like Abyssal better than Ivory.

When Basarios pretends to be a rock, do bombs do normal damage or can they get the sleep bonus?

looks like sodapoppin

The word cheese doesn't apply to anything you're talking about. The English language is beyond saving.