planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/czmd8
youtube.com/watch?v=cbiUuSe8Vxw
youtube.com/watch?v=8bafiX17dQw
youtube.com/watch?v=wQryiKddbn4
reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/5y87ee/wip_map_grids_scopes_zeroing_a_prerelease_guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing ever hits in this game no matter what i do

its just nonsense at this point

I don't even really like chicken

There hasn't been a single time where the AKM hasn't let me down, and there hasn't been a single time where the M416 has let me down. Why do you meme the AKM up and meme the 416 down, /pubg/?

So, which foregrip is better, after all? I've see people recommending the angled one over the other.

anyone got a crouch jump script? Don't have a mechanical keyboard so it's hard to do.

Angled. Vertical recoil is predictable; horizontal is not.

the m416 lets me down all the time

>can't crouch jump without a "script"
>because he doesn't have a mechanical keyboard

hahahahhahahahahahahha.

>random squad
>teammates have no idea how to move and all camp in one building
>take 10 minutes to loot

Fucking hell you're retarted

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>t

step 1: click space and crouch at the same time

I actually do love the game, but it's getting very, very, very old

the map is too big, and there's no reason to have to loot. just let us select starting loadouts and a small map and lets go.

i cant imagine playing this much more becaus eof having to loot.

Fuck now i am the retart

Do you at least get kills? I have only played for a week, and the game is getting stale. I spend most of the game running. Get sniped, and then que up again. Let me get some actual non dogshit loot, and some good guns for once faggot.

Just need to change your strats man

Be like Chad

>the map is too big, and there's no reason to have to loot. just let us select starting loadouts and a small map and lets go.

you just want to play Battlefield you fucking dope

gun's

you are being too passive. i get kills but the netcode and hit detection feels completely random

are you telling me youre going to be interested in starting naked and looting houses fo rhundreds of hours that a mp game is expected t olast? honestly?

If I wasn't interested in that I would be playing battlefield instead, yes

feelsbadman

>get to top 8
>zone spawns completely on the other size of where i am, where a guy is inside a pillbox with the EBR

wow it just never stops being fun!!!

this has not not happened to me ONE TIME that i've gotten final 10. not ONE TIME has the circle EVER spawned on me

quickly turning into one of the most frustrating game mechanics of all time and needs to be gone NOW

Its hard to rush faggots camping in buildings

this game doesn't play anything like battlefield. i hate battlefield.

streamable.com/czmd8

What the fuck is this shit?

The fuck are your textures?

>watching shroud
>see him kill goldglove
>load up gold stream
>mfw girl gamer had shot on shroud with his back turned
>mfw they lose
>mfw goldglove has total defeat on his face

girl gamers are the best

How do you fuck up that bad

Everything is Ultra. I don't know what the fuck happened.

Was on the edge of the zone, and got a shit second zone, was pinned down by a sniper and didn't manage to kill the guy who sneakily nabbed the car nearby i was relying on to escape

>8 people land on the prison roof
wew

well the game you WANT it to be is basically battlefield

How to make PUBG better:
Step 1: Remove the circle meme.
Instead, make certain grids become YOU FUCKING DIE zones, ala Battle Royale.

Step 2: Fuck off with the Ukranian meme names.

Step 3: If your gun only has "Single" and "Burst" fucking DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Step 4: Fix the memory leak

Step 5: More rain, less "Circle ends on the fucking military island. Again. For the ninetieth time today."

no, it isn't. people spawn flanking you in battlefield. you can't respawn in this game. was that lost on you?

engagement distances also vastly different and game not sniper centric

if you had grids, the game would go on for fucking ever unless you make them fuck huge so people have to run miles to get out?

single shot is superior most of the time

Add grids

final circle is fourth circle size

bomb collars engage. if you run toward other person your beeping slows down. if you are not near other people your beeping speeds up.

Circles are gay.

That's the point. Delete burst because nobody uses it because it's shit.

A grid system would have to functionally work exactly like the circle anyway, closing in to a set ending area. It's literally a cosmetic difference.

>It's literally a cosmetic difference.
Yeah but grids are cooler.

>get to final 3
>nail guy with sks 4 times
>he just fires full auto at me with the SCAR
>hit points: 4

refund time

Any of you fuckers streaming?

What is the point of being the aggressor when the defensive player has all the advantage

Stop being bad

>Land in safe hot zones
>Get killed before you can even find a weapon
This is why I do not land within 1000m of another player. I'll let you fags play the meme TDM game.

so battlefield with no respawning
got it

play 1pp then

because people playing defensively usually suck at shooting and they also tend to present their heads in nice locations for easy headshots

Burst is pretty useful in mid-range combat. They aren't going to remove the m16 because you don't like using it.

>tfw no 1pp squad

Then add "Auto" to the m16

>tfw the m16 is an ugly gun
>no AUG, TAR-21, or other bullpups

Thready reminder that the 4x scope zeros on the first dot below the chevron, if you want it to zero on the chevron you have to set it at 300m

>Then add "Auto" to the m16

uh no

Yes. Please.

The m16 isn't an auto weapon though. Just be better at the game.

But burst is fucking gay shit, though.

holy fuck how bad can you be

This isn't about skill or ability, this is about me not liking burst. I've never equated anything in my posts about "burst being hard" or anything of the sort. I said it's shit. What in the literal fuck are you talking about?

If I want to burst I can do it myself.

You're right, burst is shit. I wonder why the military continues to use weapons with this useless feature.

>Hurr dfurr real life = buggy vidya gaem
Americans.

did they nerf the BP payout?

I feel like I get fucking nothing anymore

>230 for surviving to the top #4, and getting 4 kills.
Cmon man

Car is confirmed best weapon in PUBG

Is that why you think the m16 should be auto? Or do you want it to be auto because you can't hit a target on the first try?

>cant ever fucking hit
>try everything
>start aiming at peoples feet
>start headshotting people

what the fuck??

More importantly how is he still alive.

You can't into recoil control and learned to embrace the spray and pray

If you no longer go for a drop that exists, you are no longer a pubg player
- Ayrton Senna, 1990

>get silenced M4 for the first time
>rush into a building
>round the stairs
>guy is crouching behind a halfway broken door
>PTHTHTHTHTHTHTHHTTH right into his fuckin head
>it was my teammate

fucking mouthbreathers, only shitters in this general
youtube.com/watch?v=cbiUuSe8Vxw

>tfw suddenly Road Warrior all around you and you notice the drop landing 25m from you

I have a mecha and I can't do it for shit
I remound crouch to ctrl, maybe that's why

you guys got your goyim skirt right?

I'm not falling for the jewish meme.

No, it's not because mechanical or not.
It's the polling rate of the keyboard. The higher the more difficult. Also if you keyboard doesn't send your keystrokes separately in short time frames, it's nearly impossible.

Good thing there's this trick, enjoy :)
youtube.com/watch?v=8bafiX17dQw

Nah it could choose squares semi-randomly to make different shapes and paths you'd have to take, rather than "just run towards it.

Also it could be choosing squares continuously so the map is always shrinking rather than every 3 minutes.

Not sure if I would prefer either though, I dont really have huge problems with the circle idea, it needs a bit of work though.

>my keyboard is too good for this
fug
I'll try the binds

The script werks, also with ctrl, but am I supposed to land crouched?

I'd like this I think
Would have to try it out in practice

>>Land in safe hot zones

>safe hot zones

Do you even know what "hot zone" means?

Not sure if it's possible to not land crouched with the script. However, I find it handy because when you go through windows u need to crouch anyway. and you can always manually uncrouch with ctrl/c whatever

Yeah it's good enough, thanks for making me get off my lazy ass and insert it already, I tried it before but messed up a parenthesis or something and it didn't take
Now I can finally drop school and mil apartments

cross-posting
squad FPP when?

UMA DELICIA
32 KILL CARALLIO
youtube.com/watch?v=wQryiKddbn4
7:00

How many times are you gonna post this?

this game has no recoil. the ballistics are just asinine

apprently you aim under people under 100m? that is not how zeroing works.

>this game has no recoil
you wot m8

I want it to be auto because auto is better. It gives me the option to fire in single, burst, or just to be a faggot and hold down M1.

It's more options, essentially, without making me go "Oh boy it's a fucking burst meme gun."

>Practice the crouch jump even when I don't need to
>Got good at it
>Now get to take all the shortcuts and watch my mates fumble and eat shit constantly

>apprently you aim under people under 100m? that is not how zeroing works.

What are you talking about?
If your scope is zero'd to 100m and you are lining up a headshot 25m away, guns like the Kar98 will miss because the bullet arcs up before bullet drop takes it to the reticule height at 100m distance, so you have to lower your reticule to compensate for

1pp squads when?

literally, 1pp makes this game much more fun.

>apprently you aim under people under 100m? that is not how zeroing works.

>"6 alive"
>last 4 are blatantly holding hands and trying take me and my boy out
>blue eventually consumes map
>couldn't spam first aid kit fast enough
>we both die
>#2/28
Fuck

Are there any decent reference images for how far someone is away based on how much you're zoomed in? I can't measure distance for shit in real life or in games. Best I can do is "that looks roughly like an 1/8th mile which is ~660 feet which is ~210m" but even that, I can only do that on long flat distances

>censoring your in-game names

For what purpose?

The small, white-lined grids on your map are 100m horizontally/vertically and 140m diagonally. When you see someone, check the map for any landmarks like buildings and roads that you can use to gauge the distance.

Some of the scopes have lines that refer to the shoulder width of a dude at a specific range
Refer to reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/5y87ee/wip_map_grids_scopes_zeroing_a_prerelease_guide/

I'll start practicing looking at landmarks and comparing them to the map more and practicing that. That's helps a lot, thank you