$100 usd to my name

>$100 usd to my name
>NEET

How can I make money?

Short BTC when ever it reaches resistance

Start a website where people can submit their problems and other people can solve them. The internet is filled with people who love to complain about their problems, and people who love to give unsolicited advice.

Bring these two customer bases together.

Call your start up something like:

>q.ion

call the problems query's or q 's for short
call the answers ion's or i's for short

key features:
>anonymous
>decentralized, no search, no archive, drop in/drop out
>hall of fame for the ones you find funniest
>only functionality is enter a q or answer an existing q
>limit q's and i's to 50 characters
>front page just refreshes with latest queries and answers constantly

Hire a graphics artist to design you a logo pay him 15 dollars

Build your website for 25 dollars with something like squarespace

Spend 20 dollars on a cheap botnet to spam your website on social media platforms.

Wait 8 months for it to organically grow.
Raise 300m.
Go public for 30 billion.

remember where you got the idea and hook me up with about 3.50 when you're all set.

> Offer a service that helps older people use their PC / Tablet / Smartphone
> Create a simple leaflet
> Spend $20 bucks on printing (should get you about a 100)
> Distribute them
> Make money

>botnet to spam
how ?

you paypal money to someone who is offering this as a service, and they rent it out to you so you can diy, or they do it for you with the message hook you want spammed.

where can i find these people ?

and also about your idea, what exactly is the problems that need solving? Is it just questions like yahoo answers or physical problems like mowing the lawn or whatever.

its just an excuse for people to vent and pay attention to scrolling text in an anonymous way. something twitter, facebook, snapchat all do poorly, and they want you to identify yourself, create a profile, find friends, etc.

Im flipping items from my local goodwill

making about 2k a month barely doing any work.

shits so fucking easy.

What do you sell?

any thing that is valuable.

I look for the bigger profit margin items.

My store has 99c section which is an entire room full of shit they can't even spend time going through because they get so much shit in everyday.

Most items i buy for 99c and sell them anywhere from 20-150 dollars each.

insane profit margins, next to no money spent.

Where do you sell your goods? Ebay? What service do you use to ship goods to buyers?

What do you sell it on? Online or something else?

>Hire a graphics artist to design you a logo pay him 15 dollars

>Spend 20 dollars on a cheap botnet to spam your website on social media platforms.

Where do I find a graphics artist and botnet

ebay.

yeah it sucks because 12.9% is taken from you.

But when you are making this much money its fine.

USPS is cheapest. UPS and Fedex are kikes.

I've thought about doing this too. How do you determine what has value though? And if you have eBay what do you do about the large percentage that eBay and PayPal take?

This is my type of fucking user. Great work my boy, I'm thinking about doing something similar.

internet

I get the items for so cheap, the fees are negligible.

Value= knowing what is valuable + looking up the item as recently sold on ebay.

if it sells fast, and the profit margin is right, then do it.

Damn didn't even think to use the eBay app. I've been thinking about this though, especially stuff like old games and perusing yard sales. Most people have no idea what they have. Do you have them pay for shipping and how do you determine it? Use a scale and ruler?

thanks senpai.

Funny thing is, there are tons of ebayers doing the same thing at my location.

they are all stupid boomers though who can't even use phones. They also buy stupid shit that only nets them 5-10 dollar profit per item.

for me, if im not making at least 15-20 dollars on each item I don't even bother.

Most the time, I have them pay for shipping. I do priority mail instead of standard shipping because they cost the same where I live.

If i want an item to sell fast, I do free shipping. ONly really do this with items i've had for a while and they haven't sold for what I am asking.

I assume you use the app? How do you search the recently sold?

>Search item
>filter
>recently sold

That simple.

does USPS offer tracking numbers? i thought you needed a tracking number for ebay

yes USPS has tracking numbers.

And the way they've automated it, you can pay for it via Paypal and print out a label with the buyers address + tracking + signature if you want it.

It has never been easier than now to sell shit on ebay.

gonna check out this "super store" on my way home from work tomorrow. What do you usually look for to sell? I literally have no idea what to buy

kneepads?

keep in mind, location is everything. I live in a rich area where richfags just throw away their old expensive stuff; it might be different for you.

I look for everything. Know what is valuable (brand name). everything from jeans to electronics senpai, just know what are the sought after items and brands and you'll do fine.

But mETH

Actually know how to flip stocks or perform a function for someone. Thats all you can do. Grab some kneepads

These startup business model OCs are strange. Much thought must go into the idea, so why share it as a joke? Why not try and implement it yourself?

knee and elbow pads
or MiloCoin i reckon

Name 3 things you can buy for 99c and sell for $20

What kind of questions/answers can you fit into 50 characters? Isn't Twitter like 200 or something?

buy eth

>buy eth
Only an idiotn would buy boi boi boi

So like Veeky Forums minus boards and inages

As someone who actually does this:

No, you don't make $2,000/m from one fucking store.

No, it's not easy as fuck. You clearly have never done this.

#MiloCoin

>Figure out a way to make contact lenses polarized
>sports teams buy them and blind people in sunny places get them
>????
>roll in millions