EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

>tfw no dryad race

I agree, I'm glad there isn't a dryad race.

>turning in enhance empowerment quest to big titted eyir
>3m hp fembelf rougegh with a fedora stunlock kills me and camps my body

cool dude

I hate pugging this stupid raid

>FInally find a class I like to play
>It's rogue

Every Mythic+ pug I join goes horribly wrong, even if everyone is overgeared. I need to find a fucking guild.

>plays on pvp server
>complains about getting pvpd

thanks for the daily laugh.

Rate my mog, /wowg/.

give me 1 good excuse why you are still playing this garbage

It's not FFXIV

>Fury warriors get THIS badass motherfucking axe which is the closest thing we'll get to the scrapped Gorehowl model
>it's insanely fucking difficult to get
>I'm also ARMS

Don't get me wrong the Arcanite Bladebreaker looks sick too but LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Blizz has already said artifacts and their appearances will be available for transmog after Legion. Y-you don't think they'll be limited by their specs, do you?

I enjoy casually doing my mount/gold rounds. Got burnt out on any form of serious progression a while back.

>>it's insanely fucking difficult to get

??

Should I wait until 7.3 to play again because of the catchup mechanic's for new 110s? My main is 109 so I'm unsure of if I should wait.

Someone post the race personality chart.

>Nithogg
>Spawning

duhduh duh duhduh DUH/10

they drop from Odyn in trial of valor, and from the chest that spawns every 3 hours in the warrior class hall you dumb doofus

this weapon is as 12 years old as it gets dude

post your transmog

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Post em.

i haven't touched this mage in forever, where's the portal to dalaran from the mage class hall? i'm not high enough level to learn the teleport skill yet

Near the entrance of the class hall.
Or you can use your Dalaran hearth.

>Or you can use your Dalaran hearth.
I didn't even think of that

lol thanks

what chest?

holy shit

the chest in the little arena pit

it looks good. you got a problem?

I have a hard time forgiving people for their mistakes. Whenever someone fucks up I get in their throat like a rabid dog until I'm kicked from whatever content I'm doing.

How do I contain myself?

how do i get this cute nelf girl to notice me

I'm faction changing a character from Horde to Alliance, and server changing it over to my main server.

Before I faction change, anything I should buy on Horde side that would be really rare and sell well on the Alliance side?

for what purpose

and hopefully by remembering that establishing and maintaining connections with people in the game is probably one of the most important things. arguably more than being "good"

I really like what they did with armor this expansion. Made it more 3d, bulky and just less flat/dull

Be a male Draenei and claim her like the alpha male you now are

Take some meds

I want to try to be nice but turns out I just want to help myself and push my own agenda. I made a couple friends but I legit dont give a single fuck about them.

When I deal with randoms I'm so cruel and ruthless to them it feels like I'm dealing with animals.

How do I find jesus user?

How come there are barely any Tauren/Draenei Monks?

I feel like that would be the most intimidating race/class combo aesthetic-wise alone

Imagine getting clocked by a Tauren who trains his body on the regular

their animations and/or lore are bad

blood elf silence/human stun removal/orc fury are better

AoE stun on tauren seems like it would work well with a close quarters class like monk

for one the animations look like arse

yeah it'd synergize well with their aoe stun racial that drs it

belf is better, at least for pvp/dungeons. probably raids

no it goes into dr with your class stuns/arena comps

>probably raids

>Raiding as monk

You're relegated to being a tank, that is all

aka the funnest tank spec they is

Anyone know where I can find a list of vendor items that are faction specific? Like something Horde can only get, and that Alliance can't buy from that vendor? Google gives me a list from 2012, but I'm sure there's a better one that's also more up to date somewhere.

fucking everything worth stunning is immune to War Stomp and monks have Leg Sweep anyway

>aka the funnest tank spec they is

But monks cant spec into blood

just in general, not specifically now

>aoe silence to group shit up
pretty handy, then again most things are relative to warstomp

Vengeance DH or Blood DK?

I know both are good for M+, but what I'm looking for what is more fun.

They're both pretty shit to play, but Blood is actually strong right now so there's that.

>guy's MRP says he hates ninja loggers
>blatantly ninja logs mid roleplay

Blood its the funner of the two because flying swords

>disgusting zombie freak drinking blood and shit instead of just opening up a cold one, literally drenching your enemy in ale and burping fire on them
nah senpai

>People still use MRP

please respond

alright whats the better addon then huh, bub?

So I'm seeing blood;

is it worth going from 55 to 110?

what should i main

TRP3 you nub

If you buy a character from a shady offsite place, can you just transfer it to your main account?

golden rule of life: treat someone else the way you want to be treated
also think about how not everybody is perfect, people make mistakes, and that everyone has a first time. i just healed my first ever mythic 0 and i have been playing nothing but tanks and dps since wrath. it went okay but i wasn't perfect. two people left on the last boss when they didnt get into the aegis though.

just don't blow up on people. try to be constructive if someone is making a mistake. "everybody know this fight?" or some such nonsense. or if you want to be safe, ask this question before engaging

only if the account is under the same name

so probably not

thanks user

Rate my mog wowgee

how fat will red shirt guy be next blizzcon

Odd colours on belt and hat
Should be using those gloves that leave your hands completely open from Isle of Thunder
I appreciate that you're trying though

where am i supposed to upgrade my artifact in hte mage hall

i haven't played for months

explain this, retards
>wanting playable ogres
>wanting playable hozen
>wanting playable naga
>wanting playable arrakoa
>wanting playable tuskar
>wanting playable murlocks

those were all jokes, right?

arrakoa
tuskar
hozen
and jinyu are all acceptable

idk either i rather get an aristocratic new race for alliance and a barbaric one for horde from different planets dicked by the old gods/legion

Post cute cows.

Lore wise which of these races would join which factions and why? Ogres and hozen obv horde.

Tuskar would go alliance most likely. I can also see them being horde.

You've gotta show her that you're an alpha worgen by forcefully removing every male within a 500m radios of her.

The problem is the Alliance has no excuse to accept anyone who isn't a sycophant to humans or a Light-worshiping zealot.

>ogres are stupid, shit everywhere, only value strength, are only shamans
>hozen are stupid and dont use magic at all, couldnt care less for rules or law
>naga are incredibly evil, despise the light, despise everyone but illidari and blood elves
>arrakoa worship the light but in their own distinct way, many are also shadow priests, see flightless races as inferior
>tuskarr are a simple people who fish and survive, couldnt care less for wars really
>murlocs are stupid and worship the old gods, basically naga pawns at best

Every nonplayable race right now would either be ejected from the Alliance or never join, leaving them only possible to the Horde.

horde already has a faction of ogres under rexxar
hozen already are part of the horde
naga could join after some quests made them hate azjhara, something in the likes of dks with the lich king
arrakoa could join either side for security/diplomacy's sake, though i see them betraying us like the klaxxi did
tuskar are not into war so they'd need to be pushed in
murlocks arent setient or relevant enough for anything but pets and mobs

>was going to faction change + server transfer my shaman from Horde server to Alliance server
>figured out what items to bring over for a ton of easy profit
Ever since they got rid of the neutral AH, faction changing is the only way these will ever make it over to the other faction.

Why aren't you guys doing this for tons of easy gold?

It's $55 a pop, but boy, I can make like 5 million gold per switch.

Whichever one of you like a week ago did the post with the Sister Dryad chick in the Druid Order Hall that was like
"ahhhhhhhhh"
>BRRRRRRRAAAAAP
"The great outdoors"

I want you to know it's been in my head since then and I can't not think of it every time i'm in the Druid Order Hall.
It's now become a meme with me and a group of friends.

Fuck you for making me laugh.

that dryad is in Lorathil, not the Dreamgrove
kys yourself

do you two nigs consider that actually comfy or are you just from a desert?

Have any of you ever gotten a legendary from the chests out in the Broken Isles?

cool post

>figured out an easy way to make a ton of gold really fast
Hope they don't patch this

wtf, fuck off.

Undead girls?

not-so-cool post

I live in cali so yes, I think rain is comfy.

There are a bunch of murlocs and naga who worship Neptulon.
See: someone the heretic in slave pens H and Blasted Lands murloc questline.

No, but some dude told me he got one from a blingtron

a bunch of people got one from blingtron packages. hell even some user from here got Sephuz'd at level 23 by a blingy.

I got a leggo from Blingtron 6000.

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

TRANQUILO

imagine your racial being taking a fat shit whenever you want

Haven't played in months. Is it worth coming back now? Or is it better to just wait for 7.3?

you'll still get fuckt by legendaries so your choice

>ilvl 905
>only one legendary