Tfw you blew $6000 in daytrading over the course of one year in hopes of raising enough money to move out of your...

>tfw you blew $6000 in daytrading over the course of one year in hopes of raising enough money to move out of your parents
>tfw you don't even have any money left to move out now

Other urls found in this thread:

cdx3investor.com/ns/articles/apr08_day_trader_research.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek I wish I could say I knew that feel:)

I work as a low paid admincuck at a local college. To think that $6000 I blew was actually my money I saved up...

>he fell for the stock market meme
AAAAND IT'S GONE.

Ya snooze ya lose :)

I made a few thousands thanks to Veeky Forums actually

>being Aaron

I loled. 80% of people who day trade lose.

i don't understand how you can lose money in the stock market, you just open your position with 2-5% of your net and wait until there is a 5%-10% profit and take it.

The market has gone up year on year, so if you lost money you're a genius, because you've managed to do the impossible. (ie: go down in a bull market)

>falling for the financial jew

>he doesn't buy high sell low

New to Veeky Forums?

It's about half according to this study.

cdx3investor.com/ns/articles/apr08_day_trader_research.pdf

I don't know how many of the successful traders beat the market though.

I know part of that feel. Lost a bit over $7,000 last year on a couple bad trades after being somewhat successful prior to it all going to shit. Didn't go broke or anything, but that's a hard pill to swallow. Oh well, another $3K deduction next year and a bit the following. Staying out of the markets for the foreseeable future.

I lost about 2BTC trying to short DASH on margin like a retard.

Luckily that was only out of about 14 BTC which I traded up from 1BTC, I would feel much worse if that money came from wagecucking or something.

I wouldn't recommend getting into the market anytime soon. With Yellin raising interest rates and the P/E ratio average is around 27, the market is due for a correction or at least a dip.

go inverse

Don't let that stop you from trying to short dash

>tfw have 1k to my name
>live with parents
>don't want to get a job at walmart or something
>can't stay here for 4 more years while I go to school and do nothing else.
>only options are to get rich in stock market somehow or work some minimum wage shit show for the next 10 years

All in good time, I shorted the other dash pumps successfully which is why I was so over-confident but this pump has some fishy stuff going on.

Just buy ETH you faggot retard.

this
I'm ready for that JDST spike

How big of a dip you expect? imo the market will continue to grow until at the end of this year periodic recession will hit. Nothing extreme though.

Well there are three scheduled hikes according to the fed. I could see the downturn starting at October

Day trading is hard. I usually aim for the month to 3 month period. The commission costs are a lot if you day trade

The indexes aren't a good way to gauge every stock. You just need to choose stocks that are already at their low.

The waiting is killing me, I just want to invest ya know? When will this long awaited dip occur?

Sick bait. Bull market losses means you deserved it.