1.8T Golf TSI vs. Civic Sport Hatchback (manual) vs Golf GTI

1.8T Golf TSI vs. Civic Sport Hatchback (manual) vs Golf GTI

which would Veeky Forums get for a daily driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

hartford.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=civic&sort=rel
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/02-honda-civic-low-miles/6458976497.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-honda-civic-ex-5spd/6451889516.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-honda-civic/6434314408.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Civic cause cheaper

the SI
i currently have the 2013 SI and got to drive the new one recently and i personally prefer it
the only thing is that the power curve doesn't feel as great in the new one but i would still go for it

oh kek i just looked at the pic
if you're not considering the civic SI then idk
i would save to get a type r before the civic sport hatch mainly because of the rev hang issue (that i'm pretty sure isn't there on the type r)

The si is nice but I think I’d really prefer the hatch. I feel like the type r is just too over the top look wise. Plus that shit might get stolen quickly

Golf GTD
>55 mpg
>dat tork
>Easy to tune faster than a GTI

not available in burgerland

just get a gti op, you can get a good deal on them especially the 2017 models. As for the tranny chose between a dct which is acceptable or a nice manual

Got a dsg car if you want to tune it otherwise get a stick. Stick gti's can't hold more power than stock and will slip. Also from what have heard the transmissions feel like shit. I got a dsg.

neither. i'd get something used that's nicer and that isn't for boyracer faggots. if i wanted an economy car i'd get a civic for 3k.

I'd wait until the Veloster N

any civic for 3k in my area will have been to hell by the hands of some puerto rican or vaper

that great falls green on the 2018 though...

post your local craigslist buddy.

hartford.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=civic&sort=rel

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/02-honda-civic-low-miles/6458976497.html

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-honda-civic-ex-5spd/6451889516.html

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-honda-civic/6434314408.html

Drove the golf r and gti. I think the shifts are fine. True mod for mod u cant beat a basg but the stick is a great choice. If u decide to go stage 2 on a golf r, just switch out the clutch and u can get to 60 in 3.6 seconds

I wouldn't be seen in either of these loser mobiles

t. the absolute state of busriders

Don't get sick and die on your Oregon Trail-length journey down to the grocery store, faggot.

Ditto on Civic. It won't break down on that magical 120K either, which is a plus

Golf all day everyday.

Glorious KruppStahl VS Shit Nippon Steel.

What about B8 S4? awd, 6speed, can be easily tuned to 400hp

I think, given our options, we have decided that we wanted to keep our money.