/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Died to watchers >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>no placenta weapon

The Doll is a Great One, do NOT trust her

PURGE FILTH

FOR SCIENCE!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWW

BRO TIER
str/skl
str/arc
arc+(str/skl)

NICE TIER
arc/str
skl/str

WHAT TIER
skl/arc
arc/skl

FAG TIER
skl
arc
str/blt
blt/arc

ULTRA CUNT TIER
blt
skl/blt

>no Logarius weapon

What is your character's background?

What if I've done a build from every tier?

She's mai waifu!

Couldn't find that original character history on fextra to post here, what a shame.

hey come kill wet nurse with me
pass is bbg, by fog

Distant relative was an Old Hunter, who brought shit back with him from the hamlet. She got interested in this weird shit and decided she wanted to use this arcane power in order to protect her homeland. Sadly, she grew sick and decided to go to the only place that might be able to cure her, Yharnam.

She popularised the Claymore and 98 before moving to Yharnam.

Sorry Hibiki, "technical issues" let me just run back over

ty Hibiki and albatross, good job

Anyone farming Abyssals?

Anyone want me to host a spelunk, or to one themselves?

>Had trouble with Shadows of Yharnam and One Reborn
>People said they were easy
>Go fight Ebrietas who everyone says one of the hardest bosses in the base game
>Beat her on the first go just by mashing R1 on her face

I don't fucking get it.

>people have different experiences
>I don't fucking get it
It's ok, user. Once you get done with high school, hopefully, you'll understand such simple concepts.

Shadows can be hard if you're not good at managing multiple opponents and they can pull some bullshit some times.
One Reborns has some strong moves he almost never uses, it's hard to happen, but with some intricate RNG bullshit he can combo one shot you.

Ebritas is pure RNG, she has only a few moves that expose her and another few that are pure bullshit. She can decide to spam either.

>pure rng
All you do is make her head slam

People aren't complaining about base game Ebrietas. People complain about FRC Ebritas. Still better than FRC Rom tho.

You have no control over that. I've had her do everything but head slam for 5 minutes straight.

Came from Fantasy France, born into an aristocratic family and given a tortuous upbringing due to her beastly yellow eyes, blood-red skin and unnaturally wide mouth full of sharp teeth. When famine killed most of the crops and peasants started to starve they uprose against her family to kill the monstrous child who had cursed them. She escaped but her family had perished in the fire, and taken their fortune with them. When they only found two charred corpses, the peasant uprising continued to crush the aristocracy that they figured must be hiding her, until the entire upperclass was dead and the country collapsed under the weight of no crops, no money and too many angry peasants who like burning royalty alive. On her way on a journey to the east, to a distant relative's fishing village where she could seek refuge, she heard stories of Yharnam's Beast curse that turns men into monster, and the Healing Church that uses blood ministration to ease it. She set off to Fantasy Victorian England, looking for a cure for her defective birth, or at least answers for why.

Spoilers: She doesn't find either. Mostly just gets her ass kicked.

Jeez the character creator doesn't do her justice at all. The lighting is so weird and doesn't emphasize her features at all. Normal lighting makes her eyes glow spookily.

Forgot picture, here's Vivienne, huntress and bumblefuck extraordinaire

Ay oh hol up

>charges when you are in front of her
>charges when you are far
>charges when you are behind
>decides to never headslam

100% rng

T. Shitter
Stand in front of her just out of reach of her tendrils
She will slam more often than not

Former Cainhurst """""""knight """"""" that managed to escape the castle during a hunt
After that he hid in the forbidden woods and shortly after he joined the league to try to find atonement for the atrocities he was forced to commit in the name of Annalise

No she won't. It's random.
She's not like Amy.

FRC Rom isn't so hard if you get your Bolt paper and your +10 Pizzacutter and set yourself up so you can kill her with your L2 before she has a chance to warp away by breaking her out of it every time. If you fuck it up you'll be covered with spiders though. She summons a new volley for every time she tries to warp away so you can end with literally the entire arena full of them.

>shoes
NOT
NEEDED

NOT

Yeah.
But still bullshit to get one shot by a diving spider out of nowhere.

Defiled and cursed
Need help pls
Pass bbg
thx Hibiki

One reborn has a literal death sentence vomit attack

Coming!

coming

You can survive it.

It's still very doable if you kill the first wave of spiders and then just kill her before she can spawn more.

Why does she get them, anyway? She's not a spider like they are, and even if she was, there's nobody around to fuck her. No other Great One can make spawn like her, what's the deal?

Always have shitty vitality on every character when i reach it so maybe it's that
Still it's almost impossible to avoid if you're on the other side of the map

Rom isn't a great one she's a glorified kin

>everyone's arguing about if ebritas is fair and she's just destroying me
a-anyone wanna help

>does the AoE acid
>try to dodge out
>LMAO the hotbox is already full extended and the acid animation is a trick to make you think it's actually spreading out
>And that one dodge took up too much of your time so now you don't have long enough to heal up before you tick to 0

Fuck the One Reborn.

Sure, I think I got cucked out of the defiled chalice. Where and what PW?

Don't kill her dumbass, listen to her music and tell me if it says to kill her

her boss fog at the bottom of the elevator
pass is bbg

friendly or not she has a chalice I want!

Ringing now

Aside from the fact that she drops Kinblood, which is hardly conclusive, what evidence do you have?

She was just thirsty, don't kill her because she wanted a little sippy when you've been drinking her jooce the entire game

thanks cutenog

anytime, user

still trying to get the hang of dodging with L1

B-But she's wolfish, not niggly

What is the quickest possible way to rack up 50 insight? I'm offline btw.

she loooks fine user
wanna do logarious when I get over there in 10?

Sure thing, but after that I have to leave since I'm watching Forrest Gump with a friend

continue main game if on ng+ or run easy chalices you know

The fact that she never went under the transformation you do and that her enemy type is kin

alright I'm by logarious fog, second person is welcome to come
pass is bbg

>The fact that she never went under the transformation you do

Of course she didn't you dumbass, she didn't grow up to be a cuttlefish eithet

>her enemy type is kin

Don't all the Great Ones have the Kin marker for damage?

>Of course she didn't you dumbass, she didn't grow up to be a cuttlefish eithet
That means she's not a fucking great one then you jew
>Don't all the Great Ones have the Kin marker for damage?
No, otherwise that would make dmg vs kin useful

I'm so fucking bad it's hilarious
But I got the items and doggo is ded

ringin'

if you aren't egg I'll have to blank you because someone else is already here :(

Yeah remember that time you saw the Moon Presence as a cuttlefish first

or Ebrietas
or Amygdala
Or the Orphan

Remember how all the Great Ones were standard and quantifiable rather than mysterious and vaguely defined and connected

Also, remember when FUCKING OEDON was a cuttlefish, you fuckwit

Anyone up for a /deadhour/ CONFEDERATE SPELUNK??

thanks egg and albatross
enjoy your date egg :^)

I will, user. Thanks for having me!

You know that literally all of the great ones you mentioned are natural while rom is a human dressing up as a kin right?
The cuttlefish is the only human great one that is a proper great one
Rom isn't a fucking great one everyone knows this

2 guys I'm a rom costume

>Ludwig's enemy type changes from beast to nothing when he reaches second phase

posting some webms

>we've seen a human become a Great One before even against a malicious force's influence
>we know that humans sometimes bear Great One children but those kids always die or become monstrous like Mergo
>but a human CAN'T BECOME A GREAT ONE EXCEPT THROUGH THE WAY WE SAW because you say so, even though that was exactly what Willem was trying to make happen and he jerked off to the lake where Rom resided every day and considered himself a success
>even with the help of a sympathetic being like Kos and the aid of an umbilical cord, it couldn't have happened that way
>because Great Ones just fall out of the sky and that's where they come from, because as mentioned earlier all their fucking kids die

mdw6w3k8

GET IN HERE^ CONFEDERATES!

So which Great One did they find first, anway? When the church was formed and Laurence left Byrgenwerth they had found Ebrietas and Gerhman was the first Beast Hunter despite the fact that Larry was the first Cleric Beast, so early on in that Hunt they enacted their plan to entrap the source of the beast curse, the Moon Presence, but Laurence was Gehrman's way out before his body was dead in real life. So that leaves Kos and Oedon, but they knew what they were looking for at that time, right? I just don't get it. And Laurence left to form the church with the first Blood Saints, and Willem was already an old ass bitch at that point. It couldn't have been more than 15 years after that when Rom was killed. What the FUCK is the timeline?

pass is oath

next boss on my 99 arc is Ludwig
be there or be square, by the boss fog
pass is still bbg
t. cat

Thank you two Hibiki and Charlotte. Need Living string but I'm not that far in the story. How about finnish hamlet and ook then laurence?
Pass still bbg at hamlet lamp

Coming

coming

Got albatross here, still coming?

So I just spent about 15 minutes looking at randoms in the League and Cuck Directories.

Have I just completely missed several droplet types, or is save editing already this prolific?

Thanks user

Not getting anything for some reason ;_;

We finished the first boss, are you comin through srrc for L2, Confederate?

we ran it just now, bad luck.
I'll check my router now to see if it's on my end

I forgot to change the password

that's droplets are from story not from chalices

Winter Lantern droplets are speckled due to curses

>Rom is a brainless spider
>Patches is a human with a spider body

Is there anything to draw on here or is it nothing

g-guess im running the level with albatross now
other user try ringing by the elevator just before the insane asylum place?

i can see your ghost hibiki but it's not coming through. Do you have the right pass? I got one user before i put down the pass not sure who.

Ringing by the door where the dude's hitting his head

We'll just wait by the living failures door, and sorry Hibiki for getting DESTROYED, see you st the boss fog

Oh...

Well what about the weird looking radial gems in the wheel and bloodletter three up from the bottom?