Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tjzygz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=k9JTIn1SVQ4&feature=youtu.be&t=31m7s
twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/893798334065856513
youtube.com/channel/UCgCAvdE5VZ1on9dTo-q3FCQ/videos
dotabuff.com/heroes/invoker/matchups
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a.pomf.cat/tjzygz.webm

Friendly memorandum that a game bereft of strong space control is not a fighter worthy of adulation.

Friendly memorandum that in its next month following release T7 has shed a larger proportion of its average playercount than Street Fighter 5 did within a similar time frame. SFV also had a bigger peak for that an identical time allotment. All indicators suggest that T7 is dying faster than Street Fighter V.

Friendly memorandum that Dragon Ball Fighter Z will be a shoddily crafted fighting game with dreadful zoning, woeful movement in contrast to the Marvel series, characters lacking assist variety, and no character archetype diversity.

What some non comboboar fighting games? pic unrelated.

BBCT is unironically one of the worst fighting games ever made, it has at least one legit 9-1 matchup and overall fucked balance, a tiny roster, fundamentally stupid mechanics like waggle to unfreeze or how burst works and an ugly ass hud

the only perks it has over later games in the series is a great announcer and the ability to combo dead bodies

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today!

Are people actually surprised by the DBFZ reveals? I don't really understand the hype, it's just a series of characters you'd have to be an idiot not to expect. I guess it looks cool and all, but I think the excitement is being way oversold.

I mean, the characters reveals have been a bit predictable right now, but the game itself is pretty exciting.

Shut the fuck up bitch

the euro kappakids are waking up soon, time to abandon the thread

SFV.
Thanks, you too. condorito akuma

How many hours ahead of EC is EU?

I guess, but it feels like people are flipping their lids over the revelation that Ryu is going to be in the next Street Fighter. DB doesn't have that big a cast, it's not like they're going to leave anyone major out. Lose your shit when they put Arale or Tao Pai Pai in, not central characters.

8-9 hours

i'm an idiot. i read that as WC

Everything around that game is hype for hypes sake.

I'm starting to get bothered by people being excited for new games because most of the time it's fake.

People still get excited to see what Ryu will be like in a new game

Anyone wanna play Cyberbots?

No

I don't think it's fake, it's just a bubble because games are announced earlier and earlier in developement, so by the time it comes out people are already bored of it. It's also why recent e3 editions have felt disapointing.

Best DS ship

>watching everyone argue about why the games they don't play are shit
>mfw playing sfv, t7, ggxrd and bbcf regularly

/fgg/'s no fun without the shitposts, user.

playblue

Are you being obtuse or are you really that stupid?

>It's also why recent e3 editions have felt disappointing
I thought that had more to do with many of the games being shit.
>oh boy, a strong female protagonist
>jeepers, a casual 3rd person shooter
>gee willikers, an "enhanced" edition of a years-old game
>cod set in WWII? infinity ward breaks new ground

See me in fantasy strike nerd

What's wrong with a strong female protagonist?

Are you still making these edits, SilentOne?

I wish I could enjoy anything.

Are you being autistic on purpose? In the internet age people oversell everything but that doesn't mean they can't be legitimately happy about something just because it's not a surprise.

I TELL YOU TO ENJOY LIFE
I WISH I COULD
BUT IT'S TOO LATE

kys

why dies Daigo always look drunk in every picture he takes?

i really want to play injustice 2 but nrs doesn't care about pc for some reason.

Before it became a statement, nothing. Nowadays it's just some obnoxious virtue signalling tripe talentless developers do to get good press and shield themselves from criticism.

Maybe you should stop stepping into conversations if you're going to waste people's time with sideways arguments that don't relate to anything. Even if the people slobbering over that game are overselling their reactions, they're still acting surprised, which was the whole point of the initial comment. You fucking idiot.

he is

No one cares about PC. Get a PS4 you stupid fuckface.

>Nowadays it's just some obnoxious virtue signalling tripe talentless developers do to get good press and shield themselves from criticism.
how do you project all of this onto game developers when you don't even know them or the discussions that led to these decisions?

Do you guys think jp players smoke weed when they come to the us

>He pays for PS+ and thinks he has the right to call other pople stupid

>consoles

>paying for online
>paying $400 for a machine that's only good for playing video games
>paying $150 for ps4-specific peripherals
>only a tiny handful of exclusives
Do I look like a cuckold?

>gaymers

fucking lmao talk about your muh sjw shit on /v/ nerds

whens that korea vs japan team match

This is some high quality bait, I almost responded seriously before I remembered that nobody could be this stupid.

Literally where are you even seeing these people

Looks like EU is awake

probably cherrypicked images from r/kotakuinaction

>Literally

>DUDE BRO FUCK CONSOLES JUST SPEND A GRAND ON A PC TO EXCLUSIVELY PLAY FIGHTING GAMES WITH A SMALLER POOL OF PLAYERS WHO ARE ALSO WORSE AT THE GAME, FUCK PAYING ONLINE LMAO!

every. fucking. time.

Enjoy waiting a year for Injustice 2 and UNI[st].

it's funny how the moment the pc version comes out, everyone jumps ship to play on the superior platform. no, i'm sure ps4 is just intrinsically better even though i can't articulate why.

they are probably working on it they dont want a fuck up like mkx

My hype for MVCI is fading now that I've seen how long the combos are. I was hoping for something closer to the length of Uniel.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9JTIn1SVQ4&feature=youtu.be&t=31m7s

will capkeks ever improve sfv netcode or have they given up

$0.05 have been deposited into your PSN account

Nigga it's Marvel.

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/893798334065856513

/fgg/ rightfully getting laughed on.

The assblasted state of Broski.

So everyone jumped ship to play Rev2 and BBCF on PC?

DELET

youtube.com/channel/UCgCAvdE5VZ1on9dTo-q3FCQ/videos

Funny how japs are the only ones who still play on PSN while Americans play on PC. I'm sure that has to do with the PS4 being a better device and not Nips being a bunch of xenophobic shits who hate gaijin technology.

Is Balrog still op?

Daddy rog is always balanced

What are you trying to show me here? That Mdesilva has videos from every platform? Yeah he runs a good channel what's your point?

>funny how good players are on psn and the shitters are on PC

just lmao

That people will jump to the superior platform unless you live on an isolated full of people who shun western technology.

64% winrate in offline top 8s, closest to him is 58%. If he's that strong at the pro level, he's even better at lower levels.

Why wasn't he picked during the Evo finals

didn't TAP enough

invoker has an absurdly high win rate in pro matches but he only has a 47.71% win rate in pubs. your logic is flawed.
dotabuff.com/heroes/invoker/matchups

because invoker is hard to figure out for brainlets outside of using two spells

anyone can frigging play rog

>My hype for MVCI is fading now that I've seen how long the combos are
This your first MvC game?

6v6 mobas isn't fighting games.

>superior platform
so why are all the good players on console

how much of a cuck do you have to be to defend consoles so resolutely

Broski moment N°1

how do i deal with low block if they have good aa

Nips don't hate/don't understand PCs.
They still use fax machines instead of e-mails or project management software.

There are only 6 PC videos there. I mean some people switched of course but I'm pretty sure most people are still on PSN.

the funny thing is that any high level dhalsim player has been hit by that a million times, to the point that i barely even reacted when it happened

cammys crouch fierce hitbox will counterpoke every single stretchy normal, and it has quite a lot of active frames. She can literally stay at about 90% screen and press crouch fierce buffered into super with very little risk

because they are stuck in this weird state and stucked in the past technologically regarding PCs but developed in other areas
fuck if i understand

hate*
Also, good players doesn't make the platform any less shitty. Japs had the game for like 2 years before the west.

Nah. The PS4 version is completely dead.

I see more people asking for games on steam in the private discord I'm in, I've only seen kbnova ask for console

fate footsies fighting when desu

>The PS4 version is completely dead.
why are you making up lies? I can turn on my ps4 and get a match right now.

LK plays on PS4.

Fantasy Strike is the anti-comboboar.

What the fuck is necalli's gameplan?

No it's not. One combo and you're dead in that game.

dash and mash

>The PS4 version is completely dead

is that why people in this general are always talking about how they can't find players on PC GG? the WC dude who can never find a lobby, the EC dudes who all have to discord beg? that's just pretend right?

get in and outplay you

>all this buyer's remorse
i'm impressed by y'alls ability to rationalize the pain away.

LK doesn't have a PC that can run it, same with Lost Soul and Marlin, but lk was netplaying on PC from a friend's recently

Maybe one combo-video combo and you are dead. Or possibly one Valeria ring-combo, where you made a terrible decision and you are dead.

But even those you don't need to boar.

crush counter into vtrigger into dash and crush counter

Well wouldn't a heavy emphasis on strong combos to win a match quickly make a game comboboarish?

what am i trying to rationalize by calling out someone lying

charge dash into unga bunga bullshit

fuck necalli

They are not emphasized though. The most normal combos you can get are 3 hits/button presses. Maybe 4 with the rushdowns. The Valerie kill combo is literaly just "get the opponent to wakeup into your ring without blocking and mash BBfB or BBB to not knock him out of it".