Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by posting your favorite race or a gw2-related image!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=In6ot6_gxcM
youtube.com/watch?v=QDz9A4ByHIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5sNruRuWgAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey you guys play roblox at all

>detected garbage
lmao

what does that have to do with gw2 bumpfriend

remember to brush your teeth, and make sure to floss nya~

>Vit@gen

HELL YEAH! Chunky Kong is my hero

so just play the original you dumb faggot. HURR MUH REMASTER.

Only a short trailer and showing off some portraits, I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=In6ot6_gxcM

wuv wuv

Do I get 2 level 80 boosts if i buy both expansions in a bundle?

>tumblr.png

A reminder to at least spend bells till you get the lovely phone
someone please help me get Ankha or Bob in my town

I hereby decree this thread property of the Roblox general

Stackable books were a mistake, I don't bother clearing out trash books anymore so I end up with shit like this

using items without subpalette was way easier in pso

So, is there a reason why this game's general is being botspammed? Feels bad man

Woman

>Use TA Cecilia on hard and lunatic to bait and kill the left most enemies
>Inferno adds a G!Tomebreaker red mage between them
IS knows excatly what you're going to do

so fucking what

those ads and commercials for ff7 were fucking amazing. Squaresoft were gods on ps1
youtube.com/watch?v=QDz9A4ByHIQ

>invoke wand of fireballs
>backfire!
>kills me and someone else
really

but it coulda been fixed cuh, they aint even try

What are these gays doing?

>the year two thousand and seventeen of our Lord
>playing ASSFAGGOTS
L O L
O
L

youtube.com/watch?v=5sNruRuWgAU

How to make a video game.

The DX port is one of the worst ports of all time.

Is Poyo spamming the guro? She's the only known gurofag

I remember buying gifts for Cassandra in Val Royeaux. Other romances don't have gifts?

the one that make them skip a turn or wait until a probe is built or the one that puts them on defense mode? because yes to all. why?

if your computer uses any fancy programs to handle multiple cores that can cause issues with nxt
not exactly sure how to fix it but it might point you in the right direction

white is right

Guys I'm a bit conflicted. Should I be buying heart of thorns right now or just wait for path of fire to release? I can only get one of them for the time being, I may be able to get the other at some point in time.

I play roblox. I'm a high ranking Bolshevik in a communist clan with 7k+ members.

>Draw your own maps
>take notes
>have fun

how the fuck is doom the stolen prey 2 demo wtf

Probably, they are separate packages and people who bought HoT have gotten boosts. You should contact support if you don't. Also read the OP.

Ok fine

Nobody knows for sure, but the guy is saging every post so he probably wants to kill it. It was a shit general but it's not like it was personally victimizing anyone, there wasn't any guild drama either. There's a summary on discord too, just check the OP.

How is that a bad thing in ANY way?
>when it got this bad.
It got better over time, but what would a shitposter like you know about that.

I have a signed exclusive variant cover of MGS Rising signed by Atsushi Inaba and the programmer of the Metal Gear Solid series

anyone wanna play some hentai multiplayer games and vainglory

Better pyromancy flame.

am stands for amusement machine (arcade). cs (consumer) is what stands for console games in ajapn.

am8 and am7 never existed. i really want to know where that stupid shit started.

If you want a 5l, you buy one, a white 6s5l base is like 2c. What are you even doing? How could you even consider gathering 150 fusings to drop on a 5s an option?

rypheca?

Actually didn't have much trouble with him. Medusa on the other hand stomped my ass countless times.

Seriously? I beaten them as a 15 year old kid.

Literally first person I see who thinks Oswald is best character

Maybe common knowledge elsewhere, but OP and several others in thread don't seem to be aware.

you get the same amount of buster piles as there are gates. if your mpa isn't shit, it'll be defense > buster > attack.

Why aren't the mods permabanning the botspammer's IPs already?

do you jerk off to your own screenshots?

I'm really, really sorry.
I'm so used to post your art here that I forgot this thread's special theme.

I can't do that, it's too late.

"Esa si que es toda una caminata!"

How do I have poor self control? I can't play video games for more than 14 minutes before I alt-tab out of them because of boredom.

Also recommended Cocoron, and The Adventures of little Ralph. What else should I go for? I'm thinking of games up the ally.

I liked the two new girls and the orchid redesign, she looks a hell of a lot better.

fucking 0.13 WHEN

nose surgery tool hidden somewhere in maint that changes your face sprite to be the hoffman when?

What's my hacking priority as Sombra?

I mean, standard definition games will always look better on CRT, AA filter or not.
Whether you prefer pixelation or blur, it's up to personal taste.
Can you take a picture of how it looks on your TV with and without AA?

>Diablo Thread
>it's a Diablo 2 thread

Objectively:
AM2 for arcade games, AM7 (later split into Overworks and Smilebit) for console games.

Sanic Team (AM8) is overrated.

Goku

>nu-gamers getting triggered by misconstruing OP's point and defensively rush to prove him wrong

Like pottery.

nothing at all i used it to check if bots were still here after the new thread
they still are

Any game with a "hard/excpert" mode.

Hina. Second guess would be Chisato

Elites that were on OUR side.

No. Just stop. It's fucking laziness, user. Even the wine glass moves in unison.

the cartridge would've been prohibitively expensive to manufacture, so they split the game into two because that was more profitable

Yeah, but this is a bit more than just a $100 audio device.
While I agree that you shouldn't cheap out on hardware, some people can't cover that $300~$500 gap.

Therefore, PC for the poor.

Make him a noble if you can, or promote him to captain.

they cant, ban evasion's been a thing since forever so this is nothing new, just a highly concentrated form of it

Your parks aren't very interesting, user..
Pretty good, looks cool. As for being compact I think you can do better. Try and make something like Microfobia or something

>barrel is in the back
Well hide it under the cab between the 2×4 regular frames then

talk you out of making the best purchase of your life? why would i?

worthless peacucks spotting the no games meme. remember if i dont personally like the game it doesnt count!

Not an argument.

Hey, that's not me. I obviously play at 110.

precisely, the goo tuber has the same range with the splatling according to the stats which makes it completely worthless

Guys I'm sorry, not sure what's wrong.. my connection is good and i restarted and reringed so many times and still nothing.
Sorry for wasting your time like that but i don't get it

Earth-clan, I...

UMU

Use bsnes-mercury. It's just as accurate and slightly faster.

>be me
>state has an active no-fly-zone in place
>haven't seen a single fighter overhead
I just want to see the ANG do ANG stuff for once, even if they're just patrolling. I'm so bored.

Of course a final boss should be a good character

goddamnit, i was gonna fall for the bait but realized it halfway through my autism attack

But your run is still there.

Accidentally stayed up until 4 last night playing Don't Starve Together with a friend

I loved VF3tb on Dreamcast, but like others said - it couldn't compete with Soul Calibur or the flashiness of Dead or Alive 2.

Virtua Fighter 4 brought the series back and it was a huge seller on PS2.

>internet friends

this concept boggles my mind

am I retarded

Sure.

I always used RGB over SCART though

I really feel like this game needs a weapon re-balancing. Cant say anything about FPP yet, but 3PP is meta gamed to shit. M4 K98 is unbeatable in the hands of someone who even remotely knows what theyre doing

>tfw putting off reading my fave x reader fics so the same won't happen to me now that the fandom is a corpse
Find some Asriel x Frisk and try to self-insert?

SoJ got irritated that Sonic was mainly handled in the US and that was Sega's meal ticket. Nips are very proud and xenophobic so they'd rather watch their brand die than allow SoA to show them up.

bump