What is the best reasonably priced fun 4-door sedan? I really like the Chevy SS...

What is the best reasonably priced fun 4-door sedan? I really like the Chevy SS, but its a touch out of budget and I am afraid parts and stuff will become scarce/expensive as production was very low and already discontinued.

Nothing german and I am a big fan of Toyota

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfJjH4oZDTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nothing german
Why limit yourself?

540i

>nothing German

So you're basically stuck with Chargers.

My stepdad is a carbon copy Scotty Kilmer so I have had "no german" drilled into my head for the last 12 years that I have been driving.

OP here

There are options. Doesn't lexus make a RWD 4 door that is fun? Isn't lexus owned by Toyota?

Subaru WRX/STi are options that I have been weighing as well

Aren't they priced similarly to the SS though?

Soo what you are saying is you want a muscle car.
GL bro only muscle cars today are chevy SS and Dodge Charger/Chrysler 300 SRT off the top of my head.
oh ya that lexus is the ISF V8 NA

Lexus?

The SS is at the top end of my budget which is affordable but my biggest concern is going to be the extreme lack of support due to the limited production.

Get a SS and slap a heartbeat on it and you'll shit on niggaz.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfJjH4oZDTA

Also the SS has an LS3, so you wont have issues with parts.

Police Caprice. Camaro chassis, 355hp 6 liter ls engine. Basically a LS2 made to run on regular.

CTS-V. 2004-2007 is a ls6 or ls2 (06-07) all a 6 speed manual. Might find the interior dated but it's fully loaded for the time with the sunroof as the only option. 2009-2014 is a beast, you could find a nice one for $40k, magnetic ride and 556hp

Pontiac G8 GT can be found for around $10k now. GXP's are closer to 20k.

>6 litres
>only 355hp

What a piece of shit

Get a scat pack charger. I love mine, much cheaper than the SS and better IMO.

Yeah, but 90% of the parts that are going to wear out are shared with a Camaro, so most parts are dirt cheap.

Nigga, it's supposed to be a tamed engine, not a fucking Corvette trying to squeeze every living compression out of.

IS300 with a turbo 2JZ

Tamed like the cuck.

Tune it for premium and it's 400. Tune for e85 and it's even more.

Giulia

The SS uses a GM engine with mainly GM parts. Production wasn't that low; we still made plenty of them here in Australia. The VE / VF commodore with the v8 engine is pretty reliable, too.

What parts are you worried about? Things like braking and suspension components can easily be replaced with aftermarket parts, just like they are to pretty much any car outside of warranty, and the engine and trans are american made and used in shitloads of chevy vehicles.

The SS is pretty great value, I'm certain GM / Chevy made a loss on them given how much they retail for in Australia and how much it'd cost to ship and certify them.

Skoda Octavia RS

not op but
If only they made it anything but FWD i'd love this thing
but if you can cope with the FWD unlike me, it's a great car for the price.

guys i think me builds a lil weird lookin wat do?

>asks for fun car
>I am a big fan of toyota

hehehehe

Cadi ats with the big engine

those 4 cars on the end are literally my current boner fuel
I love that Caprice, I'm trying to hunt down a ~75k mile 9C3 with the V8 in any color besides white. It's really difficult

Hi Doug!

Genesis g80

More than you can handle, pal