You enter the office and find your new boss is a Muslim...

You enter the office and find your new boss is a Muslim. He grabs your ham sandwich from your brown bag and tosses it in the trash.

>As-salamu alaykum, user, I'm your new boss. Pork is now banned from the office. Please remember to attend unpaid mandatory prayer time at noon; it's bring-you-own-rug.

How do you approach the situation?

That's a Sikh you bell-end.

I am in charge of like 6 people at work, and I am a muslim.

I let them do nearly whatever they want as long as they follow instructions and do what their job description says.

>caring what other people believe

Things like this are why you don't make six figures, and if you do, why you don't make seven.

>your new boss is a Muslim

Not only is the pic in OP a sikh, if my boss was muslim I'd probably act like a christian, since I am from an extreme minority muslim sect that no other muslim sect likes

Also, how is this Veeky Forums?

> Declare every business day a pork sandwich day. Friday extra bacon.
> If he fires me, sue for everything he owns.
> ?????
> PROFIT

You will lose the suit because what you're describing is at best cultural insensitivity and at worst, Islamophobia.

Eating pork is now islamophobia? Get out. Even if such a word really existed, just, no.

If your boss starts adding new, unjustified rules that you did not agree to when hired, and he sues you for not licking his ass, you would most definitely win in court. I guarantee it.

he throws my food in the trash?
well he better pay for it or i throw him out the window.

I think you misunderstood. We're part of the Baconistas, where we must, by our religion, engage in the eating of bacon. Banning that freedom of bacon is actually discrimination.

You're a wahabi, aren't you?

Only Muslim boss I had was pretty bro tier. The only Hindu boss I had was a fucking pain in the pooper. Made a point of always ordering beef when we had team lunches.

I fucking love these threads
>"Hello, I'm here for the interview"
Is my favourite I think

>Things like this are why you don't make six figures, and if you do, why you don't make seven.

>preemptively moving your own goalposts

Very nice

Impressive. Let's see Paul Allen's shitposts.

I think you're forgetting we live in a time where the sjw thought police are growing increasingly powerful. Just look at Canada.

i would grow really curly long sideburns and dawn a yamaka

>"shalome friend!"
>sets minorah down on desk
>"oh don't mind me, its my... religion... eheh"
>pop in a cassette of yiddish folk music into my little player

>"oh don't mind me, its my... religion... eheh"

It's 'don', 'yarmulke', and 'shalom' you mongoloid.

Wahhabi is a school of jurisprudence, not a sect.

He's clearly hinting at being Ahmadi.

>How do you approach the situation?

I take the VR headset off

found the jew

>it's bring-you-own-rug
kek this always gets me

....Thats a Sikh..

This

(No surprise it was conveniently ignored by the rest of the posters here)

>Get this tier thread out of here

It doesn't matter, the question is what you'd do if some brownie was your boss.

confusing Sikh and Muslim

Every sandnigger, every arab, every turk, every shitskin will bow to me and accept suicide as a new form of reaching enlightment.

sikhs are actually pretty decent bunch. probably an order of magnitude more decent than christians.

Not only that, but a Muslim would not touch a ham sandwich.

OP is retarded.

>OP is retarded.

That's a fucking understatement

OP is murrican
Don't go full retard

>brownie making it to a management position
Pinch myself and wake up