What is the objectively superior side of the road to drive on? Or is it something like left hand drive...

What is the objectively superior side of the road to drive on? Or is it something like left hand drive, driving on the right?

the red one

the blue one

Left hand for transmission, right hand for steering.

End of debate.

Sure, as long as you drive on the right side

> One Color has control of all the wealth, landed on other worlds, and dominate the world headlines
> The other shits in streets and has nignogs for princesses.
Easy game.

as a right handed person i dont see how i could coordinate shifting with the left hand.

My guess is that it's probably like how it winds up not being a hard time to coordinate the fretboard of a guitar if that's what you're used to.

Because if you think about it, wouldn't you also ask why it wouldn't be hard to steer with the left arm alone? But left arm out the window running the wheel and right side working the pedals and shifter feels natural.

Depends if you believe in French military superiority and want to be cucks to it?

depends on where your car was made.

if your car was MADE in a RHD country, then its weight/balance will be for a RHD set up, vice versa.

RHD IS BETTER

How do they do cross-border roads?

This
Im a Kangaroo with a manual car and I think shifting with left hand is better

you fucking retard

it's better to have your right hand on the steering rather than the simple shifter

The exact opposite

>RHD on right side of the road
wot?

I'm left handed and I can't use a mouse with my left hand and I had to consciously think about my shifts when I visited the UK. What I'm trying to say is that it's not about having a dominant hand, it's just what you get used to.

Left hand for shifting, right hand for steering. right hand drive for left lane traffic

it only works for native countries however

Japanese/Brtish/Australian cars reign supreme for right hand drive

where as LHD conversions on RHD cars actually worsen the car. most infamously with Ford Mustangs and BMW M3s

Working a shifter seems way more complex than turning a steering wheel, though.

Only if you can't drive for shit.

Statistically, on a per mile driven basis, RHD results in fewer accidents.

I find its more a matter of strength, it doesn't take much strength to shift but it does to steer, so it's much better to have your dominant hand on the wheel.

but everyone will just say "side i started driving on is better"

>performing the more motor-intensive activity with the less dominant hand for 70-95% of the human population.
britbongs will still defend this.

Steering is the more important task of the two, therefore should be the one the dominant hand is used for.

>taking the dominant hand from the safety-critical control.
Americucks will defend that!

Keep socking French balls, our military thrashed them.