/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>OP Text
pastebin.com/6rn1s422

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB56)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?51392-Open-Beta-56-Patch-Notes-August-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Jenos):
youtube.com/watch?v=TYE3dXs_03M

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB56 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?51376-OB-56-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoWb_Q3nDfs
youtube.com/watch?v=tTsXlG5Pk5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is OP here to tell you about my deep affection for Evie. No matter what I see or where I go she would always be in my heart. Evie is simply the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes upon.

I want to know Fernando's history on how he became a knight!

holy shit that hairstyle is disgusting delet now

New to the game, but i asked myself a question the other day. Is Ying the "character" of the game? I mean, for example like Overwatch's "mascot" character is Tracer.

Nobody really know for sure. Ying is shown a lot in promotional images though other characters like Evie or Cassie gets a lot more skins. Then there's Androxus, which is also everywhere, but only has 1 Epic skin.

I want you to name:
1.) One character that is strong/very effective but is boring to use
2.) One character who is very enjoyable to use but is weak/doesn't have that much impact overall/its contribution to the team is questionable/etc.

So
>Are twitch drops fucked? Anyone got any drops since Valencia?
Yes, I've re-linked that shit

>
Because they're retarded.

>lore

get this fucking degenerate out of here

1) Ying. I would put Seris but I personally find it fun to play Seris since you have to find your target every 2 seconds.
2) Maeve

1.lian obviously
2.buck or zhin cause you gotta know exactly what youre doing to get anything out of them but when you do its so much fun

Barik without tinkering
Both Maeve and Skye

Lian
Skye

>no ponytail eevie gf
Why live?

1fernando
2 kinessa

So we've been over effective heroes for ranked when that comes out, but we haven't discussed counters and bans yet.

Assume you're the person who chooses bans. Who would you ban, and why?
Also assume that the enemy first picked Skye. How would you counter that?

lian
grohk

>Assume you're the person who chooses bans. Who would you ban, and why?
probably a generally strong character that I find particularly difficult to deal with ie. drogoz, androxus, etc, same as always
>Also assume that the enemy first picked Skye. How would you counter that?
literally don't, they just wasted their first pick

I would say just pick barik because he's naturally meta and his turrets fuck her up but I heard his turrets just got nerfed

Kinessa is_________

rate fernando

Bans are a hard thing to balance, sometimes you want to ban the cassie rollspam autist sometime you want to ban the no skill lian spammer

cute!

YES
E
S

Titties

hot
titties

Honestly the closest thing to a mascot for Paladins might be Fernando.
The devs seem to really like him and he seems to be the only consist in advertising.

Ying was actually the character that drew me to the game when she was posted alot here
Ironically when the game went to OB I don't believe she was even in the game since she was getting a "rework"
You would think they would want Ying everywhere since she's such a fucking qt but with her nerf she's a pretty niche pick. You don't see her much at all.

1.) Hmm, I don't think I find anyone "boring" to play, If I had to pick someone though it might be Barik. Even then he's not really Reinhart tier.

2.) Maeve, Evie or Skye.

Nope, not a single chest.

I literally got Quicksilver Ying just now. I haven't watched anything but bird's and Thiel's streams since the last time I logged in

I love Ying.
She is my sweetheart, and nothing will ever set us apart. She is my everything.
I wonder which one of us is gonna get deleted this time.

I think so.
Haven't gotten anything since valencia too.

But I think I saw people posting that they got uicksilver ying from watching the ob56 stream.

Ying has been dubbed "the waifu" by the devs since she first was added to the game, that will never change. Most of the cast is well liked so advertisement as of late has been wide spread. Their official banner banner right now is I think Chinese drawn Andy and Ying (still wanting on that china Tyra skin).

The roster is so carried you can advertise with most of them and have success. Dreamhack Atlanta used Viktor.

What do you think of the weapon changes coming? I've always used Focus Lens so I'm to bully nerds.

>tfw you worry about Fernandoposter being deleted
Stay safe, user.

1. Androxus, Lian.
2. Buck, Grohk.

I actually haven't been able to play since like last thursday because my PC went bust, but I never play PTS anyway so I wouldn't know either way.
I've heard good things about it though, which makes me happy, because I think she deserves only the best.
I also use lens but I have to try Resonance which I've heard is alright if you know what you're doing.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE RIGHT NOW, HI-REZ

y-you can fill them at the same time

I hope so. Like, who's I'm even going to play, they all kinda suck.

skye

Maeve onslaught

Got a chest today.

I want a paladins tutorial, and in this tutorial I want it to say 'dont run into 5 people on your own it doesn't matter how good you think you are you will die, stop throwing the game you fucking shitter'

Androxus is still good, as long as you're good.

>they all kinda suck
lol

I refuse to believe i'm bad at this game, I have a sub 50% winrate but i'm always consistently having a positive k/d/a and top of the scoreboard, it's not fair I am really unlucky when it comes to team placement.

Yeah, yeah, I know, you absolutely rock as Skye on your level 10 account. It's not a reason to think that flankers are good.

What's your usual role and how's your objective time? Also try to play more on active hours.

calm down kid its not my fault you cant win any games with flanks

Sadly, on my elo people know how to shoot running Maeves and turn around when Skye attacks someone on their team. One day you will get there, buddy ;)

Am I the only one who can't stand Kinessa's voice? It's like she's talking through her nose and/or has a cold.

>he names the worst flanks in order to form a weak handed argument
loving every laugh

Well, people also don't shoot and avoid reversal, don't feed counter, know how to focus Evie and buy caut against Buck. Better?
There is no reason to play flankers, when Cassie or Nando do their job 10 times better.

dude people just avoid cassies rollshot and buy wrecker against fernando lmao
i can make hypothetical situations too
by the way elo means nothing because you can be super high and still get matched with 2k kids so if youre as good as you claim to be then winning with a flank shouldnt be an issue

So, an overwatch tutorial?

Nah, that's what it sounds like.

Lol, OW tutorial sucks even more than Paladins.

Ruckus riding Bolt riding a horse riding the payload.

sounds like a folktale from the realm

youtu.be/GoWb_Q3nDfs

1. Inara
2. Buck

That was a surprisingly entertaining video.

Didn't know how good we had it until I watched that.

Her titties are hot

Best character

How come yings personality doesn't match her outfit?

Pretty good video. Wish that he would post more often seeing how short his videos are.

Sluts got dresses too

quality over quantity

Lex
Buck

Elves are naturally lewd, even when they don't mean to be

>I played one (1) Maeve game today
Why didn't I listen

Yes you are phaggot, her voice is ugghhhhh

Is that you Syberbolt?
I love your videos man, Keep up the great work.

>pick a role that's needed
or
>pick damage/flank to finish weekly quests
Always plan on doing the second, but always end up doing the first. I am weak and ashamed of myself.

No, I just posted his video because I saw him posting in /palg/ like 1-2 weeks ago.

I wonder if he's still around.

Play onslaught, disregard roles, acquire quest completion

Ah fuck, I missed him then.
He hardly seem hard to get ahold of but there's always something cool about talking to that guy who's videos you watch every Sunday.

>team has two supports
>neither heals anyone

I was so close to just spamming VHS all match.

Hi-Rez needs to buy that model so we can have it in game.

I still do not know why overwatch doesn't let you queue for game modes you want think of literally any other multiplayer game in existence. I have never seen that happen ever

>paladins tutorial explains less about paladins than the overwatch tutorial explains about overwatch
>overwatch tutorial is worse than paladins
uh

Yeah, no. OW tutorial doesn't even talk about contesting point or pushing the payload. Feel free to continue sucking Jeff Kaplan's dick though.

To be fair, you don't get anything out of the tutorial in OW. At least you get a reward for finishing the Paladins tutorial, so it gives people an incentive to actually do it.

Its just her hair rotated.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTsXlG5Pk5A

I liked it.

>furryshit
Do not post on this general ever again

>start video
>PUBG
???? is this clickbait?

>want to buy Atomic Kinessa because muh purple snipah
>but with all this fantasy re-vamp bullshit Martini is pushing she'll probably end up looking completely different in a few months

FUck.

I really dont like this guy

So, you think it would be cheap to get?

Since we're on the topic of Paladin youtubers here, Do you think Joshino lurks /palg/?

Today I will remind them.

he's a normie so doubt it.

kys

>Kinssa and Ying hate each other
>Skye and Evie hate each other
Already a clear giveaway that that list is shit.

it looks like puke and you have shit taste.

>no one hates Ying

It's because of her titties