/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/G2AYpY4V
>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread:

First for tamers

Is that yellow witches daughteru?

I want nudes of this tamer.

I love sucking off bbcs

yea kinda its supposed to still be Oothier but it could be her cousin :P

tell me about oothier
why does he eat the shit

Someone forced it on him and he couldn't say no

Cause he's a shit-eating cuckold

I don't, its not even on my f-list anymore you guys ruined it

>Anymore

Never.

Reporting for drows

we should suck off eristic's bbc together sometime

yea do I have to elaborate why I use an f-list again? man you guys have such a short attention span, it only lasts like 1 thread
>I like writing weird lewd stuff
>I have multiple cartoons I play
>Oothier is the one that got into taboo things
>scat was on my "yes" list which is things people dont have to ask me about if they wanted to do a certain kink

>I don't like eating poo, only my character does!!
lmfao

yea I don't like eating poo, I just like to write and make people cum from my writing, it was a fun hobby, irl i wouldn't do anything that I've written about, I am pretty vanilla

is this really such a hard concept to grasp for some people?

I feel like you're lying to yourself

bang

you can feel whatever you like user, I know what I do and don't like to do, and am metacognitive of my own behavior

WHO IS TEMPLATEWITCH?

You're a shit eating cuckold and an incurable attention whore. If you're going to be such a degenerate you should at least have some pride in it.

*poops on the floor*

clean it up with your mouth, faggot

Nice now he has to do it

is dofflin actually black?

>If you're going to be such a degenerate you should at least have some pride in it.
I do though? I've explained it multiplet times too, you are just obsessed with poop eating
no lol you have issues

Yes, he's Nigerian

>you have issues
says the shit eater

do you have any pictures of him?

no lol, YOU have issues
>constantly bringing up scat
>obsessing about a tripfag
>always thinking about the next pooppost you can make while you sweat and tears roll down your cheeks, your hands shaking as you see the name "Oothier" pop up at the top of the next post

you have issues if you think anyone actually gives a shit about you

and it's not just one user making fun of you, everyone here does because you're a literal shit eating cuckold and a massive attention whore

are you ok

>you have issues if you think anyone actually gives a shit about you
but you say
>and it's not just one user making fun of you
so multiple people do give a shit about me?
>everyone here does because you're a literal shit eating cuckold and a massive attention whore
like its so hard to filter a tripfag nobody likes, man you sound like a whiny cuck
yea I'm fine

>calling people a cuck when you're literally a cuckold

lmfao

If you guys have a problem with Oothier, you can just filter his trip, you know...

Would make the thread a favor, by keeping this shit talking away, since no one thinks it's fun(outside of your circlejerks of retards)

Hi Poothy, turn your trip back on.

how exactly am I a cuck, if you are talking about the cuckoldry kink on my f-list that was for when I would do stories like pretending to cheat on my non-existent husband, or like setting a scene up with multiple people

>implying anyone gives a shit about you
You can go kill yourself as well faggot

Not happening because A) he's too autistic and wants to fling shit just for keks and/or B) he's too damn stupid to filter trips.

>be new to BDO
>think the general might be a good place to get the latest info
>read 50 posts of two autists arguing about literal shit

filter me and most of it goes away

can't help you with the ones where he just brings it up without replying to me

lmfao man that's pathetic, just admit you're a degenerate freak and fuck off

Yeah, gotta agree, he's too stupid, look at He thinks that anyone that doesn't agree with his shit circlejerk is Oothier. I really miss the bdog before the steam release, we didn't had this fucking dumbasses shitting the thread all the time.

I never said I wasn't a degenerate freak lol and I I'll fuck off in a few minutes I got to go soon but I'm going to keep coming back this is basically my blog

>this passive aggressive butthurt
Could you be any more of a whiny bitch?

>thread doesnt shut the fuck up about shit
>Oothier isn't the one bringing it up
>its always some retard steamfag user
I'll stop whining when you leave.

>shitting the thread

people have been making fun of poothier for being a shit eater for at least a year now, steamie

if you're gonna cry about it you ought to do it in game with your degenerate cuckold friend

>says the guy constantly crying about me

>its not one person
>samefags all day

Dude no one gives a fuck, just filter the trip and shut the fuck up.

Take it to discord cuck.

hi oothier

hi

Woha cool you can phonepost!

Psychosis is strong in this user

>he thinks I care that much

care enough to keep posting so I guess you do

Who are you and why does everyone hate you? Except because you're a tripfag.

do you give good succ?

>for a year atleast
>the forced poop memes didn't start when IC got fucked by oothier
IC is even worse than steamfags.

He posted about his weird shit fetish until people made fun of him for it

>got fucked by oothier
what happened? I dont remember this

I don't mind posting/replying to posts user, just if you get really upset you should probably filter me or ignore me better, I don't really plan on not visiting the thread while playing BDO
I am Oothier, I think people just like to shitpost for shitposting sake and tripcode is an easy target, when I ask people if they have a real problem with me they either didn't answer or memed me or said "if you explain that I'm shitposting just to shitpost its not funny anymore :(( "

that's all I gathered from it so far, its supposed to be making fun of me at my expense but I keep replying because I really don't care about my reputation for a character I use for ERP and don't mind blogging about why I ERP/what my f-list is for
p good, but only for my waifu

that's not true, I didn't post any of my weird fetish stuff, I'd sometimes post about ERP in repsonse to people asking questions, but it was always other people who bring up or even post my f-list as if it were supposed to be some hidden gem they found(its public profile on purpose lol)

>wake up and open up the new thread
>not even 10 posts in and the poop posting begins between an anonymous shitflinger and a tripfagging shiteater

Can we go back to posting cute tamers?

@Naaki
post something

So why do you think your erp and life has a place here? A lot of people obviously hate you and yet you answer, reply and post serious facts about yourself - stuff that has nothing to do with BDO.

Naaki?

doesnt look like naaki to me

that's not naaki
thats nyanpoop

Doesn't look like Nanpie either

tfw playing for the first time

where the comfy at

>A lot of people obviously hate you
it's not that obvious to me, most people are really nice to me besides the few people that shitpost

also I don't really get your post, I talk about the game all the time, I just get caught up in replying to shitposting because its fun to defend myself and elaborate on intricacies

whats the point of your post? it has nothing to do with BDO and is adding more of the posting that you dislike

>>>/sardinegeneral/

how did you get big breasts for your character?

I've never seen you talk about the game

they are natural

t. IC posters
no wonder all the poop memes

just slider magic yo.
I can take a pic of the values if you want.

t. pooperino

What a coincidence. /xivg/ also had a shitposter that would whine at avatarfags to get a trip, not filter them when they get a trip to continue whining at them, and had a massive scat fetish he couldn't stop bringing up.

jamal?

I don't even play on NA and I can see the difference between naaki and that copy-clone

this general is a fucking pseudo chatroom

wouldn't have it any other way.

>i dont play on NA
hi nyanpoop

A little early, but is anyone interested in watching the TI opening ceremony and the first few games together in a few hours? We can just idle somewhere comfy and enjoy the games.

t. poothier

Florin is my favorite town/village so far. I haven't been to the desert yet though.

you don't need to go to the desert to ERP ^^

I thought you quit beepy

why aren't you on this?

You guys don't actually ERP right?

Why wouldn't we?~

Î actually do ERP quite frequently. whisper CutestTamer

NA has a pretty active erp scene and EU has Valor with about 30 members that erp and sell their service to others.

I quit in the sense that I have no desire to actually play the game I guess. Still have some marginal hopes of using it as a social platform, but thats been mostly unsuccessful and will probably continue to be now that I don't want to actually engage in anything.

There is a secondary version of that which someone else edited which I happen to be on. Using the exact same picture as my previous post even.

It is though

I'll chill with you, friend request sent.