twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexAsh twitter.com/JagexSayob

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrdtnW8K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for M O D L U N A

first for quest cape done finally

>sayob leaves
>shitposting about sayob stops
haha ye "hurr durr if u knew sayob-san u wud kno its not her(him) shitposting keheheh :d"
also whats even worse is when someone proves a tranny wrong in thread they back each other up calling the person proving them wrong an autist and posting dumb reaction images

Can we have the good times like these were back?

youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrdtnW8K8

gz

this is the best op ive seen very funny

what? fuck you
he literally copied my shit ops and took away all the funny stuff and for some reason added three twitter accs
what a fucking faggot

fuck off fake wort

fishing lvls?

How long would it take to get 80 slayer from 69

Depends on a lot of things, task rng and if you already have blocks setup and points ready to skip, as well as your combat level and what master you're using.

nobody here is going to do the math for you because it's a lot of math

thus, just train it as fast as possible
youll get 80 eventually

77 currently training it

>barb fishing
eww

>/rs07g/
>/rs07/
fuck off to reddit

someone please make new thread

I don't... understand. I fired up OSBotty. Listened to Slayermusiq and did rat catcher. It was really fucking easy.

Was it bugged for a while or something because there was no issue. The stupid RFD Evil Dave stew quest took me nearly 2 hours but this breezed by... why was everyone dreading this quest?

they probably did it with a kitten
the guards can be bullshit as well

The stealth part is terribly made, if you get unlucky or dont know how it works you can be stuck there for hours.

you go on ahead we'll catch you there later :-)

sometimes the guards get out of sync making it impossible to beat the stealth section without hopping worlds
people dont know this and keep trying something impossible
guess you just got lucky

it's the fastest exp lol

what would you want me to do

minnows or monks

why the hell would i do monks for shit tier exp and shit tier money? Minnows I would maybe consider but I prefer higher exp to higher gp

Are both slower and dont give agility xp.

money over xp u a busta if u say otherwise
also monks are afk

few people, like b0aty, are using Runeloader to change the location of rigour/augury, but he is also going to be at Jagex HQ doing some commentating on the PVP tournaments

does Jagex let people on stage use third party clients? Like with the people they invited for the DMM tournaments? I haven't noticed

What money, minnows you can argue for but id rather play on a wyvern alt while barbfishing, its more money and just as easy.

Popular streamers are allowed to do whatever the hell they want.

hey someone give me a bond

ign?

come north ge w27 and say "give me the bond i want the bond"

why would I do minnow fishing when I could be doing other methods to make like 800k+ per hour?

nice op

when you get 99 fishing through minnows at the end you have like 430m worth of sharks, more than 99 rc

monks are afk

uncreduluous

Ok so? So many times slower than runecrafting in that case. Because there's no way in hell fishing minnows is even close to rc money

how much can you make, like 200-300k an hour?

I make 400-500k/h

depends, if not tick manipulating i think it caps at 700k with 50k xp/hr
this is better than rc

what does osg think of this?

you must be new here. Welcome friend!

>tick manipulate minnows

Heres your (you)

ugh i only make like 150k an hour as a f2p by buying items from a certain shop and selling them on the GE. it's gonna take forever to get a bond.

Why dont you get your mommy to buy membership for 1 month? You should be able to play off bonds once you're a member by killin green dragons

i bet you youtubed it lol

Nah, i know jagex does everything they can to make sure nothing can ever be tick manipulated again, theyre too afraid of removing the current bug abusing so all they can do is fix it in newer skilling methods.