youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8
youtube.com/watch?v=imFLb7a-4fI
jalopnik.com/two-suspects-arrested-in-times-square-mercedes-burnout-1822188305
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yfw op on facebook is the dealer that sold the guy in the video the car

>C class
>Sports car
Pick one.

I was looking into buying a C63 last year. The LSD was a $3000 option from the factory. More owners opted for illuminated door sills than did for the LSD. lol amg lol

One of the main reason I went M3 instead

why did the cop feel the need to stop the guy for a small burnout tho

that speaks more of the average amg buyer than the company itself

Superman syndrome

did you search for w204 or w205?

but he gets fazed after like 500 meters of running

If he let him continue and he hit someone or something the police would be blamed for not doing their job

>small burnout

No

Did the AMG get away?

Because fun is banned for americucks.

Penalties for burnouts and other stunts are way harsher in other first world countries. Nice delusion though

At least other first world countries know how to do them properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8

its not a sports car, its essentially a muscle car. Whether it has an LSD or OD doesnt really matter for its intended purpose

Don't muscle cars have lsd?

>muscle car
>no lsd
>Americans will defend this

i dont even know what diff the car has but either way it shouldnt matter too much

C63s come with open diff as standard

how can it be a muscle car if it can't do a burnout?
how are you supposed to play my jam in a car like that?
>youtube.com/watch?v=imFLb7a-4fI

when the traction control is off on the C63 it has an E-Diff which mimics how an LSD, but when the traction control is back on, it has an open diff.

What's the point of its optional lsd then?

the E-diff isnt as efficient as a mechanical LSD but it does the job well enough to where the c63 can still do burnouts and spin around in massive clouds of tire smoke. If you really really wanted it they would sell you the LSD but you probably wouldnt notice the lack of mechanical LSD unless you were pushing hard on a track. It uses brake pressure to mimick the slowing of gears in an LSD so you have more break wear when the traction control is off but you dont have to worry about wear inside the differential because the gears arent being stressed.

So the car can act like it has an LSD when it wants and an open diff when it wants, but eliminates added wear to an expensive differential in place of rear brakes having added wear with the traction control off.

They could of ya know... just installed line lockers and pu a much less expensive LSD in the fucking thing.
its not like an lsd is worse for every day driving than an open diff.

it honestly doesnt matter either way what diff the car has

im sure the more track focused versions had standard LSDs like the black series but the standard car doesnt matter.

A Holden Commodore Evoke has an LSD.
Your point is moot.

i dont understand what your point is

>Running for half a kilometre

50 metres gives most Americans heart attacks

me either to be honest, im just replying at this point.
i have been awake for like 29 hours.

what a snitch

The dumbass snitched on himself posting his C63 all over social media with his """racing crew""" doing illegal shit on public roads. This is the main reason I will never have Twitter, Instagram, or any other normie social media outlet. It just makes you that much easier to find.

>attempts to run over cop
That's fucking bullshit, you can't pin that on someone when the cop deliberately puts himself in the path of the person while the person is attempting to go around. Resisting arrest, evading police, sure, but not attempting to run over an officer when it's the officer attempting to put himself in line of fire.

W204. The NA 6.2 (lol) model.

It also felt incredibly dated with that stupid phone-style numeric pad in the center of everything.

dat exhaust note though

>other first world countries
Implying Americunts live in a first world country.

I assume you mean it’s intended purpose is to be a parking lot queen for upper middle class

>burnouts in a crowded city area
>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

>be aussie
>accidentally chirp the tyres because it's a bit wet
>car cubed
>lose 6 million demerit points
>$10,000 fine,
>get featured on ACA with Tracy Grimtits.

Older model year, look at the headlights and get the fuck off this board

Did they catch him yet?

muscle cars all have lsds

you probably don't even know what a lsd does

AMG looks so BADASS BOSS. Typical villain car.
With the amount of cameras in Times Square and around, they haven't caught that benz and guy. Based Kraut Space Magic.

/Thread

This absolutely this all my stuff is anonymous

Only if you're a degenerate cityfag and do it right in front of cops in the daytime.

Cuntryfags don't give a literal fuck

Dude, everyone knows that AMG's are the Mustangs, Chargers of the German world - just way more expensive Teutonic muscle/pony cars.

People buy them for the image, for the "Affalterbach AMG" on their key fob, to feel powerful and badass. Track prowess and handling are a very small part of an AMG vehicle's appeal, and they know it. That's why most AMG's are brutal hammers with nice interiors - it makes you feel like a boss when the valet pulls it up and you slip inside, then it makes you feel even more boss when you put pedal to the metal and the v8 grunts and roars.

For the dudes that are halfway between image and performance, it's the M car.

For the select few who care purely for driving experience and have more money to burn, it's Porsche. If they don't have as much money... M2.

If they're just an average bloke who's still wants German performance... GTI.

my w116 has an lsd and it will spin both wheels, it looks bad for an amg to only spin 1 wheel but a lot of people buy them just to show others they have money but a single spinner is easier to handle in wet condition because you can fishtail so easily so you can end up being faster without it sometimes

Bullshit. They'll fuck you just as hard in the bush
t. No argument
If you step in front of a moving car, you're a straight fuckwit.

True but everyone here just runs

>everyone runs
Just lol. They'll take down your plate numbers just the same way they do it in the city. The only good thing about country coppers is their scarcity.

see After almost 5 days, they couldn't manage to catch that benz guy.

Yeah, all he has to do now is find a wreck of the same model and swap all the plates and numbers around.

>can’t pin someone with attempted murder because the officer walked in front of the bullets

Guaranteed they found the car and the driver, it just won't make the news. Some of you cop hating neck beard cucks underestimate the amount of evidence that is available on social media, the video as well as hundreds of CCTV footage.

The Chuckle fuck Benz driver probably reported the car stolen already thinking they can outsmart the cops by pretending the be a victim.

The cops will bring the Benz driver down to the police station and have him sit in an interview alone for several hours, then when the detectives finally come in to talk to the driver they will tell him that they know that it was him driving, they will say that there where hundreds of cameras down town that got his face inside of his car, and his friends posted his dumbass exploits on social media. (That is if this isn't the case already).

The driver will crack under the pressure because he's the Merc driving cuck that he is.

Several instances of people doing burnouts and driving recklessly has resulted in people's deaths in NYC alone.

new yorkers are scum though

Hahha you aussies are cucked with your car laws. Cant drive certain hp when learner license, cant modify engine LUL

yeah, How long will it take them to find them? After 5 days? Almost a week? pathetic.

>he's the Merc driving cuck that he is
Well, since he hasn't been caught for awhile, he is smarter than you cuck.

DELET IT

This. Google is the only person who knows what I do, I'll keep it that way. They literally have sub-divisions in police departments just to snoop on social media for self-incriminating retards. Happens all the time, as we all know.

Yeah, the car crushing shit is only lelbourne tho and some states have no power restrictions.

>Having plates
Kekkadouchey muh ausdood top roo cunt

>For the select few who care purely for driving experience and have more money to burn, it's Porsche.

Ain't that the truth.

>history going back as far as WW2
>rooted originally as the world's most quintessential shitbox
>rear engine, rear wheel drive, just as the fuhrer intended
>one of the fastest cars on the burgerking
>has round headlights for those extra meme points

Do you think he's smiling in heaven?

Jeremy Clarkson talked about AMG, they make cars for show, not for performance. Like Mustangs, they are pony cars.

its over lads

jalopnik.com/two-suspects-arrested-in-times-square-mercedes-burnout-1822188305

clearly huwite males

Lol noggers

You only a snitch when you live in the same hood dumb monkey.

they look pretty white american to me

>%56 percent face

nah nigga a snitch is a snitch. I'll fuck you chit up

If you squeal your tires that's grounds for felony reckless driving.

I love how the media doesn't tell about the dumb cop leaping in front of a car that weighs 10x his bodyweight trying to stop it.

Where was his patrol car?

Cunt obviously had a facken deathwish Superman complex soyboi

Im not a bootlicking cuck like most people on this board but if a Police Officer goes in front of your car with his hand out the first thing most people will do is stop, and the driver was fully capable of doing that, but didn't.

Cops purposely throw themselves in front so they can throw extra charges like assault on a police officer and/or attempted murder.

why does Veeky Forums love police so much?

He stopped and the cop kept leaping on the bonnet what did he think he was gonna do stop a 2 tonne Merc with his manlet 6ft frame?
>Cops purposely throw themselves in front so they can throw extra charges like assault on a police officer and/or attempted murder.
Except in this case the driver has priors anyway and the videos don't show him driving at the cop simply around him.

Fucking bullshit a small skid is a felony in most counties it's only burning rubber
>Durrr go to a racetrack
Aussie here they are all small drifto cars coffee type shit I'd get kicked off for doing what I'd normal do on the Street

Fuck jalopnick as well cops are scum lazy dumb assholes mates
True carfags know full well what cops are really like unlike 9 to 5 normie commuters who never drive outside of peak traffic and their dumb little city bubble

How could they afford such a car?

I don't know. I don't exactly hate cops like liberals tend to, but I am certainly no bootlicker like conservatives are, its kind of funny tho, the right wants less gov. involvement, except when it comes to police brutality attacking its own citizens.

>He stopped and the cop kept leaping on the bonnet what did he think he was gonna do stop a 2 tonne Merc with his manlet 6ft frame?

If a cop jumps in front of your car, you stop. Its a pretty simple concept.

>True carfags know full well what cops are really like unlike 9 to 5 normie commuters who never drive outside of peak traffic and their dumb little city bubble

while you aren't entirely wrong, there are plenty of cops who don't belong in that position as all they want to do is abuse that power they wield

Well first of all, the suspects are drug dealers. so

>be somewhat decent drug dealer
>finance or outright purchase a $20k Mercedes AMG since they depreciate so much.

That mercedes is cheaper than you think. Even a kid with a minimum wage job living with their parents could afford that car.

I don't fuck cops especially hwp scum

at least with an american v8 pony you can do real burnouts

This why the fuck put a open diff in a amg ever?

Cars have different front bumpers

And? They never found the op merc

It was stolen. These niggers probably work at the shop or so.

and different headlights. OP merc is face-lifted.
>suspects
not confirmed.

mclaren also has open diff on their cars

That's why he bought CLK 63 AMG Black Series. This car fits the personality of Clarkson. In addition, he confirmed it is his fav car.

They got the suspect in custody in less than five days you stupid fuck. That's fine though, keep sucking criminal cock.

>suspects
Try again, bootlicker

Did these guys have an Instagram account?

Is that song why australians are better at burnouts?

Lmfao of coarse it's 2 spic drug dealers stay BTFO faggots