Where were you, when they made a 4-door version of /ourcar/?

Where were you, when they made a 4-door version of /ourcar/?

Other urls found in this thread:

zorotl.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there;s always been a 4-door ls..

but there's never been a 4-door lc... until now.

It has zero similarities. The primary defining difference is they got rid of the naturally aspirated 5.0L V8 (voted Veeky Forums's Engine of the Year 2017) and put in some whiny little twin turbo V6.

I'd get the hybrid here desu

It literally has the same 0-60 time as the V8 but gets better fuel economy. It just doesn't sound as good.

If you think the only difference between a V8 and a turbo V6 is sound, you've never driven a luxury car. Nothing is better a big powerful detuned V8. It's smooth and quiet and lasts forever. Turbos belong on shitty little Hondas, they have no business on a 80 or 90 thousand dollar car.

I understand the preference for naturally-aspirated linear power delivery, truly, but we must understand that these automakers have CAFE/EPA regulations to uphold. If turbos gets them there then so be it for now. It's fine unttil ICEs completely die anyway.

So will it become the ring king? Pathetic otherwise desu

Where were you, when I put commas, in stupid places, unnecessarily?

They actively represent pauses in speech when reciting text, you assclown.

What if you actually want to have a fast luxury car? You need turbos either way

> /ourcar/

That's not based on the 86.

Lmao "fast luxury car" do you have any idea how dumb you sound? You sound so dumb. There's nothing luxurious about a turbo. There's nothing luxurious about a V6. There's nothing luxurious about burning your tires and making a ruckus. If you want luxury, you get a luxury car. If you want fast, you get a sports car. I know you're too poor to understand the concept of owning multiple vehicles but that's the way the world works for most people.

>there's no in-between luxury and sport
BMW made a career out of it m8

>/ourcar/

Our car can't be slower off the line than Auntie Linda's minivan...

Okay, BMW is neither luxury nor fast. Jack of all trades, master of none. The very definition of a modern compromisemobile.

lmao nice audi

You meant the GS-F, right?

Looks nothing like a bus

I drove this car and the LC 500 on the track. Honestly, the LS is not pig fat anymore.

Makes sense. Consumer Reports and some other websites all seem to say that the ride quality got slightly worse for the sake of the handling getting much better. Autoblog says Lexus and BMW are starting to switch places. As BMW gets softer, Lexus gets sportier.

>/ourcar/
das rite

BMW is not luxury.

>Lexus is not luxury.
yeah

why are you doing this? can you please just resist your autistic urges and shut the fuck up?

You cannot option fake leather on a Lexus.

*Eifel65 playing in the background*

I'd buy a Lexus as my next car no hesitation if they looked more like this instead of this I hate how splotched lights are becoming their trademark look. Can't they just copy the Germans and their clean simple looks?

zorotl.com/

>triggered lexus fancuck
lel

>can't they just copy the germans?

They did for the first 25 years of their existence. People called them boring, and now Hyundai is taking the crown for "boring Asian cars."

Lexus can't go backwards now.

Yes you can.

>v6

God is dead.

Long live the LS400.

>LS400

But this V6 model is literally twice as fast...

still a v6