/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #163

best succ edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.1: mega.nz/#!es1mmA4Z!fhvrsj_ch0sxpjzk2o8UTMUUEBkoYVGNDxjFgozGBCU

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0
Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for awoooo and big meaty paws

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

ding ding bannu

Modest chest.

Can we agree that she's great?

4th or 5th or so for this succubus
exhentai.org/g/1094898/5b71c6036d/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Just a banana, user.

>pawjobs

Why do angels love big meaty paws so much?

I tried installing this mod and it didn't work...

How does /mggg/ feel about tail pussy?

Oh no, like the previous thread wasn't enough.
I hope that these anons are happy now.

If I was a martial artist, I would grab her by her tail and throw her into something.

Tell me what yo did step by step so I can know if I should call you a retard or not

So long gay bowser!

It does not work with part 3 only part 2 versions

I want Alma's tail inside my ass.

I read the readme and followed the instructions.
>Export the NG+ folder to the main MGQ directory.
>Export the NG+ script into the main directory and overwrite.
>Launch the game.

But what about me who said being inside Alma's tail while Alma is inside 's tail?

If I was a martial artist, I would grab her by her tail and put it around my dick.
But I am not a martial artist, so that's a no-go.

Official Powerlevel rankings

My mommy told me not to respond to perverted vorefags.

You took these and put them both into folder with .exe right?
It works for me when I use it on version from pastebin so you can always try it

Powerlevels don't matter since you can just party up with 8 characters and beat the strongest characters together.

I hope that guy doing the compiled stats list comes through soon so I can min/max all my actual power levels while still being a lazy piece of shit.

where is this from

I love Ilias !

That is what I did yes, but it is still regular MGQ. How do I split it into its parts?

I love her so much!

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Now do the intelligence levels

spatsune also breaks 4th wall when changes her own name in dialogues, right?

>I would grab her by her tail
>and throw her into something.
Good luck doing that without fucking her brains out

I am a disciplined warrior.

>Ilias becomes so considerate that she willingly lets everyone bang monsters as she atones for her past crimes by working as a matchmaker for human-monster couples

Truly a testament to Torotoro's genius character development. I will be disappointed if this isn't the case.

Huh? I don't remember that.

That's a big (You)

I hate you, you don't even deserve a (You).

In alt-Remina Kitsu and Kamuro switch names and roles for a moment in their skit before freaking out about it.

>character development
Plot twist: Ilias was brainwashed

I thought it was established that they were different kitsune?

No wonder I didn't remember that, I am waiting fo human translation.

No, that was just one guy saying that.

Is that Paradox or VN Luka though?

Add Ilias to the fourth wall breaking. There's probably more I forgot.

In Yamatai Alice quite surprised by it. That one in fox shrine calls herself Futon, one in serpent shrine "otodama" (google translate, dunno), and most interesting in raccoon shrine: she changes name from "wow!" to "answer" when answering why she cries here. And when quest completed, she says it's fun to name herself to things she like now.

We don't know until proper translation whether they're 2 past kitsunes who feel off because Kamuro doesn't have an answer, and Spatsune usurps her...
...or they're our 2 idiots and feel odd because they're reversed.

Discipline has nothing to do with it, her tail is her one no go zone, grabbing that is like sticking your dick inside a succubus.

Yes we do. They specifically have the same names as the two kitsune you recruit and the event doesn't trigger unless you have them.

At least Sonya won't femdom Luka when they finally do it, right?

Give up, this theory is more retarded than believing Lolichaela/Lolifina are actually Angel world spies.

If they aren't spies then why does Lolifina remembers stuff.

Resonance with the previous Lucifina. Perhaps instead of being entirely separate persons, they were actually reincarnated.

The game makes really clear that they can't be reincarnated

>dries your fish

I guess it's true since you said it.

Garfunkel sharp as a knife, will cut anyone who gets close

Ilias says it multiple times, if you want I can get you the exact lines too

That's obviously VN Luka. Paradox Luka never did any 4-th wall breaking.
And that's another reason why Paradox Luka is inferior.

And they aren't entirely reincarnated. Mica obviously doesn't have any of her prior memories.
Regardless of that, there is absolutely no reason Angel World Lucifina would have any memories of what happened with Eden since she fell in a completely different way that didn't have anything to do with rebelling against Ilias.

Is this what happens when you use machine translation and completely misunderstand what you read

sauce ?

>just use a machine translator guys it's so simple a monkey can do it
>you misunderstood something? Are you stupid, here's the katakana showing you why you're wrong
which is it for fucks sake

>there is absolutely no reason Angel World Lucifina would have any memories of what happened with Eden since she fell in a completely different way that didn't have anything to do with rebelling against Ilias.

I can think of a reason why, thanks to Gnosis we know that the angel world has a deep understanding of the events of the original world, and since that event happened in paradox world which is, prior to the events in Remina, the exact same as the original world it would make sense that Lolifina was briefed on the life of the orignial world Lucifina.

>which is it for fucks sake
Yes.

Then explain why Michaela doesn't remember jack shit about Enrika.

cutest human witch

I want to have gentle, non fatal, cuddling sex with this succ.

>Then explain why Michaela doesn't remember jack shit about Enrika.
How do we know that, they are spies right?
It's obvious that Lolifina doesn't give much of a fuck since she mentions stuff that she shouldn't know twice at least, Michaela is quite diligent on the other hand, they are supposed to be newly born angels after all.

It's not a theory. It's just shitposting.

Who has the best cowgirl scenes?

I don't understand this pose. Is she always sitting down, but on what? Is she always lunging and that's how she walks?

>how do you know michaela's a spy
>because she's a spy
No more replies for you.

She's hiding her monster body under the skirt

>under all monstergirls skin is a skeleton

There is a big difference between "being briefed on the life of the original" and remembering an extremely specific event down to the words that were used.

And why would Angel World Lucifina even feel the need to show this to Eden? She shouldn't have the same love for humanity and hatred for the angel's callous attitudes toward human suffering as the original.

Blue board user.

Favorite Part 2 BFs?

Multiple personality disorder.

maho shoujo because of great bantz with everyone during her quest
second place: the succ village BF who BFd an invading succ into submission. Too bad she has no CG

Well Gnosis can pinpoint to a percentage the exact divergence of Para world, so it doesn't seem to unlikely they know all the specific events that want down.

No clue, I don't know that much about angel world Lucifina to answer that just her description that actually matches with Lolifina personality
原初に生み出された二人のうちの一人です。。最も多くの魔物を葬った天使として、「明けの明星」の異名は魔物どころか天使にまで畏怖されているという。。あまりに多くの魔物を殺しすぎたため、あの魂は血と闇で汚れ、堕天使てしてしまったと伝えられる。。

I'm not going to claim this is the truth but I still believe is a possibility

Frfr Alma sure have a derpy face. I'm glad Akazawa Red took over.

I don't get it. There are a lot more humans in the game, but for some reason you guys just keep posting this one saying "cute human mage", "what a nice human witch" etc.
Can anyone elaborate me why?

I don't understand the purpose of your post.

Black Alice doesn't need to hide her monster body though.

How can I be sure that, besides me, there is only one other guy, that keeps writing all the rest comments here?

...How can I be sure that I am not him?

*quotes the entire thread*
All me

Cutest human!

Wait, when did she rape other humans? That guy doesn't look like Luka at all.

there are 29 ips in this thread

Tamamo: Lolicon
Granberia: NTR
Alma Elma: Pegging
Erubetie: Shotacon

Honestly if it wasn't for the context that Black Alice is raping, I'm not even sure I'd be able to identify the thing under her as a human body in the first place