>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

FFT A SHIT

Kaine femenine penis > android shit

Not disagreeing, but
Kaine's feminine shit > android peen > Kaine's feminine penis > android shit

>Mongoloid shitposting about cocks in a non-FF game can't even spell feminine
Hang yourself.

Assuming I get 5k lapis by the time the Nier banner starts, is it better to do daily pulls or a single 5k after using my tickets(15)?

you'll make over 250/day so do both

>A2 is trash
>Eve is trash
>they're in the way of the actual useful units
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
GUMI WTF ARE YOU DOIING

Well you're looking at a 10+1 pull or 7 regular pulls if it's either-or. Try and make enough lapis to do both.

Who /goingtorerolluntitheyget2banda2/ here?

Do we know their abilities and TMRs yet?

>0.5% chances to pull her
Not me. Fuck this trap banner.

No, just fearmongering

*breathes heavily*
Not only she's lovely, she's going to be OP af isn't she

Abilities are already in the game.
TMRs no.

Abilities, yes (not the numbers but the descriptions)
Stats yes (although no way to separate passive boosts from base number yet)
TMRs no

if the FFBE wiki person is here reading this. stop being a retard and trying to make 3 different rankings for each unit. just rank them assuming they have their best equips like every other site

>11 Ex summon tickets
>2 10+1 summon tickets
>33 normal summon tickets
>28k lapis

will I pull my waifu A2 ?

>153 ATK
>2B has 200+
J U S T

So, when is the nier banner happening?

Also, what are those mines to get lapis people talk about?

I'm still just in the water stuff part of the story

A2 works off natural masteries (which do not get calibrated) instead of natural neutral ATK (which does), she's a foil, not a clone.

>dual wield
>her sprite has what is clearly a 2H weapon

>He can't Dual wield two buster swords
>laughingSOLDIERS.jpg

Just because you can't see it it doesn't mean she does not have a second weapon

0.25%, actually. Enjoy.

lunie wife!

>So, when is the nier banner happening?
This friday.
>Also, what are those mines to get lapis people talk about?
It's a dumb pet name for the story quests.
>I'm still just in the water stuff part of the story
Olderion is not even halfway through at this point, so you have a good deal of lapis left to "mine".

Right, but it's EXTREMELY doubtful she'll hit 80% passives just from that.
2B has 80% ATK boost just for existing, A2 probably has no more than 70% tops.

>Nier banner imminent
>split base bullshit again but for 5*

I don't like this new bullshit that's going on now, it's more retarded than getting troll rainbow crystals and trap banners.

Well, nice, I will try to get to 15k at least, I really need that passive DW whoris

Why is it so hard to get a fucking banner unit

Well in JP it makes sense, seeing as there's still a 0.5% chance at either.
In GL, fuck. Especially fuck split base 4*s.

because ffbe has shit rates

We already know what she has, she has three natural masteries of 50% each (greatsword, fist, and spear), meaning a natural 100% if you're satisfying two (the most you can). I think a base ATK of 306 (if you somehow had 0 ATK weapons) is pretty fucking phenomenal.

>The only 100% useless exclusives ... Black Cat Lid.
What the fuck? She was our first OP global exclusive, better than both 6* on her banner. I still remember cheesing Brave Frontier event with her. Our first arena bullshit too. Plus she got us 160M get

MODS ARE SLEEPING
POST EARTH SHRINE TEAMS

Should I daily summon on the veritas banner that gives me nothing but off banner dupes I don't want or need or save lapis for Nier? I don't think I really want any of the units on the Veritas banner. Don't care about Naruto since I use Aileen, don't need Flamebro since finishers are a meme and I have enhanced Luneth if I really, really need one anyway. WoL seems better than Earthlord. Mage tms might be useful for Bloody Moon, but that's just one trial.

We have no indication they're 50%, dumbass.
No units have 50% masteries on multiple equips pre-enhancements.

a 10+1 pull gives you a 4.3% chance to get B2

>should I pull on a banner where there are units I don't give ashit about?
Nah, do a couple of multi pulls brah.
Based retard.

You have a 0% chance of drawing B2 or 2A on any draw

Do you get enough to do a 10+1 pull in global when you're rerolling?

Well, it's apparently the best banner ever released, feels weird to pass it by.

>new banner out
>like one person pulled
I'm tired of you fuckers always hoarding your mithril, pull NOW

New accounts get 5 summon tickets and nothing else

If it's not 50% it's not a mastery.

I don't even particularly need any of these

Ouch. Why would anyone reroll in global if they're not giving out some special gift you can exploit? That just sounds painful.

Where were you last night when I blew my entire hoard? There was someone else who also blew a 300 mythril hoard and I think one guy said he spent 650, in addition to several one and two pulls.

Well then she doesn't have masteries fuckface.
Not as far as we know.

So... the people who planned to pull 2 9S are basically fucked now.

Because new players are actually new and they can just reroll till they get a 5*?

fucking retard

Let me check the last thread. By the way is there a difference between the 3x relic pull and just doing the 1x pull three times?

>i read Tenebres as Trebien
Veritas of the Very Good im sure thats right...maybe, been awhile since ive read french

Never do either of those, only do 50 mythril pulls.

They were already fucked in the head, so it's not that big a deal.

Because rerolling still gives you a nice headstart if you manage to get a good base 5

Close enough, mon ami.

Très bien means very good, yeah

Waiting for a banner for a good game

It means 3 beans

5 ST starting is alright, way better than a lot of other games where you have to run through story missions to pull. I rerolled during the anniversary and got 10 blue EX tickets, 1 4* EX ticket, a 10+1 ticket, and 10 summon tickets, plus the guaranteed 5* pull. It was pretty sweet, I got Aileen and DKC.

Everyone blew their load as soon as the banner showed up like always. I threw away my 100 mythril and got jack shit.

Anyone else can't play RK right now?

It works for me senpai

If you got the Google account error, set the phone clock forward an hour. If that doesn't work, then I guess you're fucked

you didn't particularly need a dark veritas either chef reeeee

There are periods where you get more or less. Late june/early july was a phenomenal month to reroll.

Oh wait, now it works. Thanks anyways. I did hear the google errors wind up solving themselves over time.

Just like I didn't need a Fire Veritas with two Luneth and one already enhanced tbqh

>He didn't pull a Dark Veritas yet

At this rate Ramza's going to have his Brave Suit before I actually manage to enhance the fucking guy.

I regret checking the last thread

if you only knew the sheer volume of pulls I did on this banner

Can someone please tell me why this guy is "the best chainer in the game"?

Looking over his abilities I dont see anything that would warrant such a description.

People call him the best finisher, not chainer.

Try not ignoring last thread
>Some tifafag got all he wanted with 300
>Some zackfag spent twice as much and ragequit

How much?
Do you have Orlandeau or something at least?

Wrong Veritas? Flame finishes, Dark chains.

Literally no one ever said that

sorry - why is he the best "finisher"?

A bunch of retards pulled on the trap banner the thread before last

He gets shit done

He's got strong finishing abilities, which should be clear from looking at him. But mainly, it's his access to thrown weapons read: Fixed Dice

Fixed Dice memes since he can give his weapon and element and imperil.
Usually he has a 5x multiplier, but can also get a 10x multiplier. Also a 100% imperil.

It's some crazy shit, but he's pretty equal to Luneth I'd say, especially since we don't have true doublehand.
Also he can get a 150% buff to ATK for the entire fight while most people are still at 45% with embolden.

I'm lazy to recap so I can just paste from previous thread and trigger tards in a single move

Best finisher, not chainer. He can equip Fixed Dice which drastically increases his attack multiplier. He can also imperil an enemy with with four different elements and add that element to himself, which is useful because Fixed Dice is nonelemental. He also has a chance of proccing a 1000% multiplier finisher if he's attacked. He's already good now, but he doesn't become amazing until True Doublehand is released which compensates for Fixed Dice's low innate attack.

by my count last night, 92
And yeah, I have Orlandeau. I wanted native chaining or best finisher, now I have neither and no resources

It's ok you can just enhance Agrias later.

Second Champion's belt coming along nicely I have so many of these units, im going to fuse these to get em faster

Because he tenderly loves and cares for your weapon

Just started a new batch.

>true doublehand
?

I'm not even sure why i'm bothering with finishing up Olive's stuff when i pulled firebro a couple of days ago. I'm planning on farming a set of dice (20 sided and fixed) as well as more LB stuff for Rikku #2 and Garnet so i can hit the summoner meta hard when she gets her 6*

bartz doublehand doesn't work on weapons that are naturally 2handed. elfried and cloud are two units with a TMR version of doublehand that does.

A couple TMRs that work like Doublehand but work with two-handed weapons as well.
They're both on 5* units, so don't expect to get them.