You do know literally no one is going to buy it, yes?

You do know literally no one is going to buy it, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

caradvice.com.au/593146/kia-stinger-sales-off-to-strong-start-in-hunt-for-500-monthly-sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes we all know this. Not sure why they even bothered trying.

I don't understand why a bunch of poor college car autists even debate about cars like this on a Swedish Surstromming appreciation board

Good. That means I can pick it up still new next year for 10k off, aka the normal Korean car price.

I'd get it if it came with an option to take out that dash-tablet

>You do know literally no one is going to buy it, yes?
Why do you think that? Veeky Forums is not representative of the mainstream car market.

They've been out for a while now.

Not everyone here is poor.

>Older than 25
>On Veeky Forums
I refuse to believe this

once you graduate from cuckchan, you'll move on to get your phd on cripplechan

mainstream car market likes to get a good badge to dollar ratio. This is just a bogan car that actual bogans can't afford.

And get raped by feds? No thank you

Why would anyone want it? It's slower than a 10 year old Cadillac. No V8, no manual, no fun, and slow as shit for $40-50k

exactly. redditors see RWD in combination with a non-German brand and cream their pants.
While in reality the Stinger has literally nothing going for it, and consumers don't care if their car is RWD or AWD or FWD they don't even know probably lol

When a customer wants rwd they want to feel the road and be more connected to the machine aspect. I don't think they understand this.

You do know that it is not even released in NA yet right?

>Slower than a Cattle Lack transverse LS2.

It does not even cost 50k for the GT model. Why would you lie like that?

Even the most diehard kia fan, who also happens to be an enthusiast, would never blow 50k on this reverse engineered gookmobile shit.

Anyone with a grain of sense would get the charger over this.

>more power
>handles better
>proven design
>gets more girls

and most importantly,

>Won't have to tell people you drive a 50k KIA

I was out this last weekend in Minneapolis and tons of black guys out hitting the clubs were driving them. Neon lights on the under carriage and everything.
I think they're going to be a fairly popular leased car.

>black guys out hitting the clubs on a Tuesday

all of my local dealers have 3-5 units in stock and ive already seen some turnover in their stock so people are buying them.

That does happen, user. The main stretch is semi busy every day of the week. Though I have no idea where you got Tuesday from.

I don't know either. I missed "weekend" in the post.

To backtrack though I'm amazed you saw "tons" of these in one town already. Thing just went on sale last month didn't it?

>handles better
>proven design
>gets more girls
kek gtfo with that nonsense

I think some dealers have had them longer than that. A couple I saw had already been vinyl wrapped.

>>Handles better
to me It's true, I have driven both, the chassis of the charger feels stiffer
>>proven design
this charger design has been around forever so they got reliability figured out, the sme cannot be said about the Kia

>>gets more girls

So you think you're going to impress any normie, let alone a girl by telling her you drive a Kia? Girls love muscle cars with manly sounding V8s

KIAs are interesting for a lot of people because they offer a 7 year warranty ( at least here in Germany). All the premium brands offer only 2 years in comparison. That's why KIA is so popular among non-wrechners

>Transverse LS2

What are you talking about retard? Look up a fully loaded Stinger GT, it's $48k and AWD is an extra $2.2k

Same in Australia, they're real popular with younger women who just want a comfortable car that they know they can get 7 years out of

Friend of mine is a kia/mitsu salesman, heard the 5 they got in last year flew out the door and they can't keep up with demand. South of England for reference

>So you think you're going to impress any normie, let alone a girl by telling her you drive a Kia? Girls love muscle cars with manly sounding V8s

pls leave Chad

>So you think you're going to impress any normie, let alone a girl by telling her you drive a Kia? Girls love muscle cars with manly sounding V8s
i've noticed that essentially everyone on this board assumes every girl is a stacy

which is essentially true you bluepilled faggot

According to the review, it is not better than A5 sportback.

I expect to see it about as often as a 4Dr Genesis.

Which is about as often as I see a pontiac g8

>V6

Asians will gobble it up. It's flashy so they can show it off to their friends and cheaper than the competitors which satisfies their inner Jew.

Only Asian college students buy Kimchi cars

Well I mean, probably not going to do well in terms of sales. They really have to enter racing competitions to actually establish some kind of rep against Mercs and BMWs.

Also, KIA is not a brand you think of when you're buying luxury, so that is a huge con to it.

For me, the new RDX is coming and I'm probably gonna grab that shit since my minivan (yes, I fucking know) is being sold in the summer.

Reading all the reviews of the Stinger, I feel like nobody is actually saying it's a good car, they're just saying it's a good Korean car, in that it isn't a complete bore to drive.

Your late it was released December 2

Why do you cunts keep acting like it's not already released and selling strongly? I'm seeing like one a week already.

They literally can't build these quick enough for how many order's they're getting.

These aren't going to be sitting around on lots, they're barely going to meet the demand with their supply levels.

This, Euros are hot for it as well

This is the stupidest load of shit i've ever heard

They're selling pretty well down under (For a performance car)

I've seen quite a few out and about, very good looking cars.

caradvice.com.au/593146/kia-stinger-sales-off-to-strong-start-in-hunt-for-500-monthly-sales/

neon lights have been irrelevant since 2003

Pretty sure they've exceeded Alfa's total sales already...

You murricans just don't get it, KIA are going to be one of the last companies to offer real sportscars when everyone goes hybrid ecobox

>Girls like my muscle car
Nah, they don't though.

They will sell, because it's a 5 door, RWD, quick grand tourer with a 7 year warranty for 39k MSRP on the low end. Truth is this will be one of the last of the breed, a fairly low cost RWD sedan with a good bit of power.

It's biggest issue is the badge at the end of the day. I really don't think most people will look past the badge outside of the first wave of enthusiasts.

They have in my country

I might get one if they don't turn out to be complete wrecks as far as build quality and reliability go. I like the design and specs well enough, am not bothered by the badge, and since it's korean it'll probably drop in price quickly.

>It's biggest issue is the badge at the end of the day

True

Buy a car because of the badge:
>Veeky Forums Berates you
Don't buy a car because of the badge
>Veeky Forums Accepts you.

sip on my pee janice