New GM Half Tons

The new GM half tons look like boiled dog shit. They did almost the exact same thing Ford did with the Mustang and went for too many air tunnel curves to enhance fuel economy or whatever and the truck just honestly looks like complete shit. Who else is getting a Ford next go around instead? I've been a die hard Chevy shit lover for years but I just don't know if I can deal with those fucking soft edges.

>hurr this truck that truck

Thats a sexy truck. Have fun in your fag truck bro

I drive a 2014 Gay Mans Chevy and it's fucking beautiful. Don't even get me started.

I like it more than the previous model but its still over the top styling wise. Its not going to age well. However that drivetrain is absolutely perfect

That gun to truck ratio is ridiculous

>buying any truck that isn't a Ram

Soyboys git

>unironically liking Chrysler shit

It's only a half ton too.

The pictures keep coming true. God help us
>captcha Ford Santos

Fucking shoot me please.

Makes me love my tacoma even more

>I've been a die hard Chevy shit lover for years but I just don't know if I can deal with those fucking soft edges
3.0 liter I6 TDI

I never thought I'd be interested in a half ton truck ever again.

Personally, I'm excited to be able to drive a transformer every day.

>ram, the official truck of "we try to make it ride more like a car"
>ram: the official truck of soyboys

kek. I have a friend that's a business owner. he's a millionaire a few times over, buys new trucks every year. He had been a Chevy fanboy since he was first able to drive in the early 70s, and in 2015 he switched to Ram. He of course bought the highest end Ram and loves it to death. Said it was cheaper than the chevy and was miles better.

Can I get a bf if I drive a chevy? He has to be muscular and taller than me.

>A Truck
>Complaining how it looks
>A Truck
>For Work
>For Moving Things
>Needs to look pretty for you.

Sorry we have some self respect and self esteem. You don't always have to settle for the bare minimum here in america.

just because it's used for work doesnt mean it has to look like a melting snickers bar. i only use my truck for "truck stuff" a few days per week, the other days it's just a comfy daily.

The new Chevy design is kinda growing on me, as much as I hate admitting it. I can't wait to hear more about that upcoming Straight 6 Duramax(?) diesel.

The RAM out innovated Ford, the outside design is.... okay. The inside looks mega comfy. Not digging the soapbar look but it's not grotesque like Chevy. Still, given the fact that it's an FCA product, I may be as unreliable as the previous generation.

I'm still waiting for the 2500HDs and up.

Don't mind me just posting the best full size truck currently sold in North America.

inb4 absolutely jealousy and anger

That’s because you’re a faggot

Have they revealed the GMC Sierra yet? I hate the look of that Silverado. It's like they were inspired by Toyota and Nissan, which shouldn't be the case in the pickup world.

Chevy had it right for like two years, for the first time since the 1990s.

No, you’re just a faggot

let's go back

oh god no

worst generation in a long time

they cant even do curved fenders correctly. might as well go back to fucking square wheels like before

unless you actually tow anything

It actually looks great in that picture.
the shape really accentuates how the corvette outperforms the gt-r.

Too bad it's a million years old. Also the skidplate and cartridge oil filter fucking suck if you like to do your own oil changes.

>RAM
The official truck of "Look at this giant fucking tablet im the dash. We Tesla now. Hybrid trucks. Notice me normies"

duramax's around those years are really sought after, so you're wrong

The 6.0 iron block is godtier for an ls build too. Not to mention you could get a 1500HD in that body style still

gee bill 2 hood scoops?

memes aside, those are pretty decent. if i wanted a full size i'd probly get one

>buying an FCA product. Ever.

Lmao it actually looks like an Amerilard copy/paste big boy truck, too.
Poor Toyota.

Well it's true. The damn thing is better than domestics that people with half a brain will agree. People who disagree are non other than hardcore Ferd, Chebby and Derge fanbois.