When will mazda bring it back?

When will mazda bring it back?

never

never

dorito was a mistake

never

Why don't they make each wheel hub a little dorito and turn it into an AWD thrust vectoring monster? Is there a limit on how fast you can spin a dorito?

There will never be another RX-7, much less an RX-7 that lives up the the FD.

>is there a limit
no it just keeps speeding up forever
idiot

I just realized that the front of the Mazda RX8 is basically the front of the RX7 without the headlights.

>1 dorito per wheel
the us would have to invade another country for oil

Just dont sell an FE it in the us

Hmm, actually it looks like a direct-geared dorito might actually work, RPM-wise, for normal speeds.

You'd have to hire a trunk midget or something to get out and push start it every time you came to a stop tho.

>mfw Doritos chips are not for sale where I live

you sicken me

>1 dorito /wheel

The suspension geometry would have to be fucking crazy.

mazda is a fag company, they're below subaru level in terms of coolness. imagine being a sub-vapelord brand

I like Mazda because they seem to be the only entry-level company left who believes that an affordable car should be somewhat entertaining to drive.

Dorito was a mistake, Maybe if they create an efficient v8 that could out perform the corvette then they will be back.

What's the point without an rotary? Skyactiv is a failure and if it's to bring it back with a V8 then might as well let it stay dead, this car was made for the rotary and the RX-7 name was made for the rotary, just like a corvette has to have an LS, otherwise it's just heresy trying to cash in a big name.

I’d be down for a modern version with either an I6 or V8 personally. It wouldn’t be cheap though, possibly around $70k+

GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

>trump has been called dorito man because he's orange
>trump wants to dismantle the EPA
>the EPA is the reason the rotary is dead
>rotary engines are nicknamed as dorito spinners because the rotor is vaguely shaped like a dorito
>the dortito man has a non-zero chance to bring back the dorito spinner

GUYS

>dorito man
they call him cheetoh cuck

Name literally one modern mazda car that represents this. Miata is not affordable and nothing else is rwd

As a lifted hybrid crossover I hope. I want to see the Mazda fangirl tears flow.

for a brand new car the miata is fairly affordable

i mean you can get an older model for next to nothing

First the Evo and then the RX7

the crossover plague is going to end us all

I find it amazing that this car is 24 years old and is still a go-to for highly competitive track cars. I know not a lot of people like the RX8 because no factory FI, but the rotary engine really was on its way to some sort of badass break through. I'm pretty disappointed that we are no in the electric age. The next rotary could have been a fucking godsend.

hello, mazda employee here,

we saw this thread and decided it's an amazing idea, though our team needed to make couple minor changes in concept to accomodate car to modern safety regulations and market demand. it's a little bit bigger now, but you'll get a huge trunk so i think everyone should be happy.

looking forward to your purchase,
mazda people

please, matsuda
i need my prescription

This is my life goal now, to become a grandpa driving rx7 (or any other small, cool car). I'd bully my grandsons on the track and shit

Mazda is still working on it, though mostly on the side since they barely make enough profit to keep afloat.

No, the RX8 looks like a longer first generation Mazda 3 Sedan

FE is the code for the RX-8

Cars up for a smog in a couple days. I wonder whether he lives

Why would you want it to come back?
>muh hybrid
>4 motors
>1 battery pack
>2 rotors
>gas tank
>modern crash shit
The all new™ RX-9 starting at 100,000 USD and 3800 Pounds.

mazdaspeed 3

It's SE3P. In fact, the first gen RX-7's code was SA22C.