Auto Sticker General #326

Rich fag edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RRGySOC-mvo
youtu.be/AXFFSQIJtcY
my.mixtape.moe/cbxcan.webm
strayvanity.com/collections/die-cuts/products/anyone-there
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

close your fucking door all the way god dammit

Found the user who doesn't drive top down in the winter

>Rich fag edition
Broke autists edition

What car is that? I want to throw rocks at it

>only sticker is a Hoon one.
Really makes you think.

Fuck off hoon you're not rich.

>living in such shithole that snows in Winter
Fucking lmaoing @ ur lyfe

pussy

youtu.be/RRGySOC-mvo

What do you think about my first try at promoting my slaps with a video? I think it works well but I'm still learning Premiere

reminder to report all hoonposts and all hoonposters

the designs are alright if uninspired, but the video isn't really appealing at all. the low framerate & resolution, poor lighting, and 'filmed on location at my kitchen table' background give it a very unprofessional feel. what did you film this with? any modern smartphone should be capable of taking some good outdoor footage. take it somewhere with some decent scenery and get some sunlight pan shots and macro b-footage. if you're just trying to show off the sparkle effect and not 'advertise' your stuff per-se, then get a tripod and a point/diffuse light source (lamp with and without shade, outside sunlight) and just clean your hands and hold the sticky while turning it from side to side to show the effect.

BMW Z4 Coupe, 2011+

>Infringing Hoon's copyright
Enjoy your strike senpai, and loss of monetization. Literally LMAOing at your life right now!

That was his first attempt, it's nothing to scoff at. At least he's trying something different. He has a new one he made yesterday that is improved. youtu.be/AXFFSQIJtcY Also if you want to see his camera just look at his Instagram, he uploaded a few pics of it over the past few days.

The CRX is expensive af here in syrup land, so you're rich for Canada my love!

That's not how copyright works hoon.

Wow what a piece of shit, I can smoke that slow piece of shit in my Honda.

Reported.

The Z4 Coupes come in 30i or 35i forms, wish there was still a M version but the 35i's are still 3xx HP and can be tuned, it's a nice little coupe for touring or commuting and used they can be had with little mileage for the same price as a new Miata. Not that bad of a car.

False, they're not cheap, they're way heavier then a miata and the maintenance is cancer. The Z4m and Z3m are the only ones you should look at buying and even then they have boomer tax cause it has an M in the name so good luck finding one sub 20k

You're "false", idiot.

>$45k after taxes, vs $33k after taxes.

Doesn’t matter, I can still smoke it. Thanks, I always enjoy seeing soyboys try to defend their cuckwagons.

I wanna bust a fat nut in dark magician girl

What are you trying to prove? They're heavy, have barely more hp then a miata and they cost wayyyy more then any miata I've ever seen. BMW cucks on suicide watch, just buy an S2K

>He
Stop pretending Hoon, it's pretty obvious when it's you.

wish i could post a better picture but it has my face on the rest of the picture

Hey guys, I just started making decals a few months ago and made some designs. I run Akuma compact. I have a fuck ton of stamps that I found, so I'm giving out some free shit to get my name out amongst Veeky Forums.

Send me an email with your address
[email protected]

I'll just send you guys a random assortment of shit I got.

there's no Z4 coupe past 2008. the actual gen has only convertible with it's shit hardtop that adds tons of weight.

I thought you were against anime hoon.

Do you drive around with that thing?
You madman.

Hell yeah, My GF rides shotgun. I have a light too.
The car is well known in Socal because of it

Does anyone know if bd has shipped stuff from before christmas? I placed an order the 22 and I just want to know when it'll get here

Don't sign shit you manlet

i better not see your ass on the 405 motherfucker

You will
I drive that freeway alot

Working on it. Yell at me via email to get a better clue of when it goes out.

can you ship to straya or wut m8????

>The CRX is expensive af here in syrup land, so you're rich for Canada my love!
Are you trying to smash because I'm taken

Trying to get stuff ready for February. So far only have Utaha as a for sure, with a possible collab with Megane doing Kato. Thoughts on the slower traffic keep right? Is it too ebay-tier? And thoughts on the DFEA Day Version?

Also, don't forget my sale is still on going, WICKEDBOGO for buy one get one free.

Yo, what the fuck is she doing there?
Lol, did you order from me and leave a note? I sent out your order yesterday with 2 day shipping so it could get there asap, but looks like they got their stickers too.

What was that? That's not how copyright works? How does it work then?

YouTube does automatic takedowns, it's a parody so it's fair use

so which one of you is this? near a Bunnings outside liverpool

That's literally all NeverContent stickers, aka, none of these broke boys are that car

Stole your waifu, whiteboi

except you know the shadowgovernment has that video hosted on different platforms and still are laughing at you

the SG always has the last laugh

amazing.

You can strike the video but you can't remove it off the internet ;^)
Only reason I'm not filing a counterstrike is cause I don't enjoy doxxing myself.
my.mixtape.moe/cbxcan.webm

Smart move.
Hoon got so buttblasted the last time something like that happened he posted their address here.

ty speedmaster

Do you guys know any good stickers with animu tomboys?!

vipstars has a forbidden kanbaru circle and i have a forbidden tenryuu circle

niggy das a cute tranny

Yup that was me, I didn't get Kato in the mail today so it'll probably in tomorrow. The sad thing is my friend ordered around the 20th of November and I ordered like not even a week ago.

Is mister cream ded?

Passed the shop to his relative while back but now its just ded

Fuck. So my order will never happen. ;_;

>all that NC

Aw man you should totally make the Slower Traffic one mirrored for windshield use. Too many damn Californians think they're entitled to go 65 in the far left so I want them to be aware of why I'm flashing my high beams on their bumper.

The window moves down a bit when you open the door. It can freeze while in the up position and if it does GLHF getting into your car.

That's my car. I'm not hoon.

Im glad it arrived safe and sound!
Please enjoy it!

The E89 Z4 is so misunderstood it's painful. Reviewers were always harsh on it because they always compare it to the Boxter, which they shouldn't. It's in a completely different segment. It's more of a GT car (unlike the E85 Z4, which was a Miata competitor). Mine is a 35i with the 7spd DCT btw. There is a 35is which has the same N54 as the BMW 1M. My 35i has a less powerful N54 (it doesn't have VANOS). If you anons ever get the chance, drive one. You'll be surprised.

I like the car.
Remove the Hoon sticker please, he is pretty cancerous. I bet you someone here would give you a freebie to cover it up.

ty. If someone gives me a free sticker I'd be glad to replace hoon's lol. I never leave a slap on more than 1-2 weeks anyway.

That's almost as ugly as their new designs

Well shit sorry user I was mistaking it for the E85 That's actually really sick, didn't know they made it in a non-M edition. The i6 turbo seems like a lot of fun and with that 7 speed you've got a zany car.

thanks dude, now my parents know im not gay!

Nice mouse, friend

W2c that Rin diecut tho

I will give you any sticker on my site if you post pics of hoon's slap cut up.

Offer extends to anyone interested, not just Z4guy.

>come back to the thread because all of my Veeky Forumstism stickers got lost in a move
>check the links in the pastebin with the intent of buying the stickers again
>notori is kill
>others on hiatus
Fuck.

thanks man. it sounds great too

it's a deal. I'm in.

strayvanity.com/collections/die-cuts/products/anyone-there

who makes the empty minds?

I can't decide if I want to slap a BLC sticker on and start a new project or continue with what I have.

Notori stickies NEVER EVER

Lel, the Stray Vanity guy is an old friend of mine

Prove it.

Anyone international want this banner for free?
Email or dm on IG. Only if you're gonna actually put it on your car since I'd like a product picture! Thanks!

check dms .

Notori shipping last orders NEVER EVER

I assume this is only open to people with social media?

You could've emailed me. I gave the gold one out already but you can email me for a white one.

I want to die.

3 cylinder stickers WHEN?????
pls respond

I havent been up to date with the drama( though i know it was a long while ago), but why the hate on hoon?

Thanks dude

Has anyone made a slap of this?

General spamming and unpleasantly. Constantly shit on other vendors about shipping (then proceeded to ship out his seasonal stickers late).

Shills his stickers even when they aren't applicable to the question an user asks.

Tried to get /osg/ banned after he was blacklisted for fucking with other vendors and constantly claimed it was not justified and that he is the victim.

That's just the tip of the iceberg- He somehow managed to get himself banned from multiple sticker related groups on Facebook, Discord, Veeky Forums and Reddit.

He also samefags a lot to make it look like multiple people agree with what he is saying, but he is so bad at it that it is pretty obvious when he does it.

Is shitbox kill? I ordered a sticker from him in September and just realized that I never got it. His site's got an expired certificate too.

Spam his Instagram, he is basically dead but you might be able to get your stickie. He hasn’t posted here in a long ass time

Pretty much, though I thought he shipped out everything before dying.
Like that other user said, spam his IG until you get a response.

The hate on Hoon is unfounded, and very unjustified imo. If you go read the archives you'll see how shit Hoon's stickers used to be, but since then he has really improved. Hoon is actually responsible for a lot that changed on osg since he got here. Hoon didn't focus on stickers, he focused on money. He did things like make his website better than others, make ads on Instagram, he also gave away a tonne of stickers for pictures and he made/makes easy stickers but sells them as hard as he can. Osgs other vendors didn't like how he would make low effort stickers so they started reporting him on Veeky Forums and getting him banned. He then proceeded to do the same thing to all osg posts. It got really bad for a while and everyday for months he would post hate in here to their responses of hate. Somehow he learned how to phonepost so he would avoid bans. Mods have been in here twice telling people to stop drama and have almost killed the general. The fact of the matter is, he was focused on money not stickers, but other vendors didn't want to admit they were too. He is the one who forced them all to change their strategies and start competing with each other for anons dollars. Also he hasn't really posted much here for the last 3-4 months, he comes every once in a while and you can tell when it's him but I think that's just to annoy the vendors and rub it in their face that he's making more money than them. He was basically blacklisted for reporting the same people who reported him for wanting to make money. So that's why I never found his response wrong. I would have done the same thing.

Shitbox comes back once a year to make $4000 and then disappears because he has enough money to pay for his insurance again.

fuck off hoon

Stop spreading lies. The other vendors reported him for the exact same thing they were doing. It's called an eye for an eye and the osg community suffered the most due to the stupidity of those vendors. Do you think Hoon suffered?

dodging your ban is against the rules Hoon

hoon is literally a kid who was mad that the super secret sticker club didnt respect him for making shitty low effort slaps. pls fuck off hoon, get over it.

The thing is, he got pissy and started shitposting when people were (rightfully) criticizing his shitty stickers.

At least other vendors put effort into their stickers, instead of using things pulled off of Google and autotraced. (Look at that image of his newest sticker, it's all pre-made icons you can find with a Google search).

Hoon claims all the hate is from all the other vendors when most of it is from anons who are tired of all his stupid plots to "kill" osg.

What is wrong with low effort stickers, it's not like he isn't able to sell them. Clearly people from osg buy them too.