/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Pervious: You don't need to see the previous thread because OP is a stupid bitch

>random guy posts Reinhardt he just pulled
>it literally always is +Atk
Wow, it must be a true miracle.

HOT
THICK
DRAGON
SEMEN

>AMERINIGGER LINKS THREAD 20 POST EARLY

of course

The FAQ is seriously outdated. Nintendo nuked the ability to use rooted devices.

Bolting as a Firesweep Tome in heroes WHEN

Great, another -Atk Xander. Can't wait for regular sword one to go into rotation so I can have all three of them.
Way to kill 4+ pity rate.
At least +Spd -Res Subaki might be cool. Wanted to make flier team anyway.

I have to admit, it's kind of funny that they made him yet another axe infantry even though he would be pretty good if he had a horse instead, because no form of that shitter is ever allowed to be good.

Should I do it? I have two more 3* odins for other uses. I was also thinking on giving her triangle adept or just keep atk +3 as her A skill and threaten res as her C skill, draw back and moonbow as her special.

How do I build a +def -spd Eirika? Darting or Guarding Blow, TA? I see a lot of swordbreakers but windsweep + phantom speed seems fun. Is 30 Def enough to make Bonfire worth it ?

>use my free summon, get 3* Henry
FUCK!
>second roll, get 5* Lilina
Fuck yeah, she can replace my 4* +Atk -Def Lilina!
>she's +HP -Spd
FUCK!

Give his floatie to some serious asshole like Michalis for maximum kek memes

>Killing Odin for anything but Bb+

>Brave Lance+ 4* Effie, vanilla Robin, dancer, and rehabilitate healer trivialized map 2 of squad assault
You fags actually had me scared but it was easy

Why does drill keep trying to force these early and vandalized shitpost threads

Swordbreaker is better for her.

Just promote the +Atk one and merge man, that's probably her best IV anyways.

I wont be wasting 20k feathers for a 4 mt increase.
my ursula is doing just fine without that+ and I prefer to promote units I actually like, wich is not odin.

>Quarth
Who?

If you use horses for BHBs or GHBs you are a shitter.

I don't know man, it was the first gif to come up on google images when you search for Bolting. Probably from some hack or something

Stop crying nerd.

what did i miss in the last two threads

Not sure why OP didn't post it, probably because he's a newfag who doesn't know how, but here's the last thread

I'm a freefag and spent a lot of my feathers promoting my other good IV heroes to 4* though :(

But yeah, I've always considered my 4* Lil as the best candidate for promoting, so I'll probably do that. She was my very first 4* back in February anyways and has a special place in my heart.

>Leave map two to me

Stay bad, kiddo.

Found this back in April when Tiers weren't a thing..

stop making threads 20 posts early fag

> Drill thread stays up
Nice

>back when Fury 3 skyrocketed your arena score

The delthea thread got deleted

Who'll take out Taco on the first map tho
That's the problem

Hector

>Granblue and FGO have NTR functionality
>FEH doesn't
IntSys really needs to stay current if it wants to be able to compete with the giants.

+spd fury Nino with hone speed buff one rounds him

Leave Takumi and Ryoma to me

I used Abel, catria (for a fortify flier buff, although in retrospect it may not have been needed), michalis and a dancer on that map. For some reason taco would always walk into the middle of my group and not attack, allowing an easy dog pile.

>NTR
mentally ill

yeah but I need you for the later maps

>NTR
What's the appeal?

Im going in with ryoma, ninian, and klein. do I need a 2nd dancer though for ? otherwise ill add delthea for attack buffs

Reminder that this is the only tier list that matters.

this is the drill thread dummy

Quadmemes Marth.

>Bolting: 13 Mt. Both the user and the enemy cannot counterattack.

Equivalents would be Meteor, Blizzard, Mire, and Purge.

>lyn in s rank
>not using c rank
>Hector and dagumi in ss
Outdated as fuck and trash

Rolled this -atk +spd slut on my free roll, is she fucked? Also, how do I beat the lunatic BHB with horse memes?

Fuck how do I resist the urge to summon?

Probably not, no. But sometimes the AI moves oddly so I brought 2 in case.

sup /feg/

i spent some stamina and tested out hm gain

10 map chain challenge normal 1 and 2 gives 30 for each character and isnt very difficult for a team of 4 low rarity units to complete.
just need a unit of each color to be safe, a healer, and a non-blue with passable defense to bait gordin and merric
now that we can reroll training tower, if you find most or all of your monthly quests complete and need an excuse to spend stamina, sending some level 40 shitters through this a bunch will help you earn feathers because 30 stam for 30hm per character is as good as the artist special maps we used to have

another method is to spam the first stratum in training tower. its 1/4 as stam effective but i dont think the units need to be level 40 as everyone gains .25 hm no matter their level and you can auto battle it

a third method ive heard of is duoing a hard chain challenge and carrying two shitters to farm their hm
its a bit better than 1/2 as effective as the 1 and 2 normal strat, but if you can actually figure out a 2 unit combo that can consistently dumpster a 10 map hard chain challenge, it can be worth it just so you dont have to consciously battle enemies and create workable teams out of shitters
sadly, i havent found 2 units that can complete and hard chain challenge yet. if anyone knows some combos or is interested in testing, please lemmie know

The banners are all shit right now

Kellam is not a slut, user.

Close your eyes, inhale deeply, and imagine a -Attack/+Res Oboro.

How do you guys get webms of feh? Android btw.

That heart attack when FEH has to be reinstalled and the relief when you remember a few days later that you linked it to an account.

Do you want Minerva? If the answer is no, then the current banners are garbage and a waste of orbs.

Forgot pic

Yeah but FEH has characters I like so it still wins.

I for one appreciate jaffar and how simple he makes the "kill fucking zephiel with a shitter like sharena" type quests

Finally

I did it easily with Cordelia with Drag Back, Summer Xander, and Faye. He doesn't have close counter so he's easy as hell to beat.

umm
but why would anybody even want that desu?

With that much mt I'd give it a Spd penalty too, to reflect how unreasonably heavy those tomes are

How can you be ntr'd in those games?
Asking for a friend.

What day was TT and Herofest again

Finally beat this Lilina&Cecilia Lunatic. Holy fuck that took me a while to come up with a strategy to beat this shit without being loaded with SIs and perfect IVs. All I needed was just reinhardt, tharja, olivia and priscilla.

reddit

He surely is an underage but thank you

Now do infernal

GHB when?

GHB when?

Based Thunderwanker does it again

TT is 11th but were not getting a banner for it. Hero fest is 10th

Are there any videos of 3* BHB infernal out yet?

>reddit and morty

so all your units are saved online?
it's the one fear I have of one day my phone breaking and me losing all my heroes.
I do have it linked to my nintendo account so I'm safe right?

Don't you go around calling Eirika a slut when she's a nice girl. and no she isnt fucked becasue she's a buffbot and can be quite tough. pic related, my +def - RES Eirika

Not OP, but I got a +res -spd 5* Minverva from the new banner with my free pull. What should I do?

>needed Reddithardt and bladetomes and struggled with lunatic
This is /feg/ everyone.

Why doesn't anyone ever call out this guy?

>he had to use chad for the bound hero battle

Hmm... yeah, I can see that actually. I scaled it the same way the other Firesweep weapons are (same Mt as a Silver+, so the equivalent here would be the same Mt as stuff like Fenrir+ and Bolganone+).

But given that there are way more dangerous mages than there are archers, then this would just make them even way harder to deal with. Perhaps a -5 Spd penalty, the same as a Brave tome? That way, if a mage is still fast enough even with the penalty, it's almost as if they have their own Brave tome.

Moonbow or Luna for Minerva

Pass life and Death 3 to someone

You just did.

Herofest on the 10th, TT on the 11th.

Fuck that rape castle, but Thundercock, even without +atk and DB3, is the MVP
but I ended up melting a Narcian for Lancebreaker

*blocks your path*

So what's your plans for your orbs now that the hero fest banner has been found to be a sham?

when's magvel

Just rolled a +Attk/-Speed Oboro. Is she worth keeping?
I have no particular attachment to her as a character but I don't need her skills either.

That was easier than expected

No bully. I barely have any other units. I only have merric, rein and tharja that are 5*. Reinhardt is -atk +hp as well. No SIs at all. I am like a cripple ;_;

What's wrong with Hero Fest?

>five (5) defense

>but I ended up melting a Narcian for Lancebreaker
Holy shit, same. Wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise

I prefer Dragon Fang but Luna sounds nice. Moonbow it's not that good

Threaten Spd, Moonbow, and I'm done, right?

The upcoming TT is gonna be a breeze with her as my healslut.