>American cars

im new to racing

is 3 seconds faster per lap a lot ? ? ?

are those cars the same price ? ??

>1LE

O rly?

yes but camaro probably had way better tires

>Is 3 seconds faster per lap a lot
Yes. I'm assuming the car on the left was able to catch up from a relatively huge loss to the orange car and overtake right at the end of the race.

im new to excuses

is that one ? ?? ?

Key points in the episode
>slower 0-60
>slower 1/4 mile
>an entire second slower on the figure-8
>humiliated on track
>feels too soft and heavy
>at least the engine sounds better and it makes better burnouts
The new british guy compares the Camaros handling with the 911 (which it can match in the figure-8). Yeah, it wasn't even close.
3.30 seconds might as well be a fucking eternity

>American cars
Let me know when something from your region is faster and cheaper

that map looks almost perfectly like one of those prostate stimulation buttplugs
it looks exactly like mine at least

the cts v also beat the e63 s on willow

>trusting (((Jonny liebermann)))

Tires are best upgrade you can do on a car but anyway the camaro has a better chassis.

over 500 laps its like 6 hours something like that.

>1LE vs GT

the GT does not have a comparable performance package

Torque clearly wins races. That's what ford gets for fucking around with euro displacement and compression.

a lot of previous reviews said the same thing, the camaro is for someone who wants a more hardcore experience and the mustang is more for cruising around

The Camaro won because of chassis, suspension tuning, tires, weight, and a very high-tech electronic differential. The engine was probably the last thing on that list, because the 2018 Coyote is a very good motor.

This track sure looks like a prostate massager. Are Californians really this gay?

>torque wins races

said nobody ever

I live in California. I had to google 'prostate massager' and you seem to be right. Perhaps you are the gay one for noticing?

The Coyote is a piece of shit. It's got no torque and you need to wind it out to make power.

so? learn to shift

lol

>High revving engines are bad
Fuck you

Doesn't sound like much but on such a short course it's quite a bit, especially for cars that are direct competitors.
The Camaro weigjs in at ~3850lbs and is lightweight compared to the Mustang. Holy hell.

torque is there for you so you don't have to downshift to pass on the freeway

in racing you're always shifting to stay in the top of the powerband

you're never in the top of the torque curve

>1LE vs a base GT

gee who woulda guessed the one with a track package would beat the non track package

Camaro SS is about 3700lbs. Which isn't bad at all for a cheap 4 seat car with a big V8. Mustang is about 3850 which isn't terrible but not impressive either.

He's right though

Fine argument for street use but means absolutely nothing on a track

The GT has the performance package retard

In a 4200lb fat piece of shit they are.

So when you drive on a track the car just loses 1000lbs to negate the lack of torque?

There is a PP2 that is yet to come out for the 18+ mustangs

Seriously though, the S550 is a fat shit. I hope being utterly dominated by the Camaro in every performance metric will make Ford wake up and put some serious effort into the next Mustang. Having a smaller and aluminum chassis would be a good start.
A GT with the Performance package costs as much as an SS with the 1LE package.

Better yet, anyone know where to watch this shit right now without paying the kike shekles?

>it might suck now but 6 months later it MAY have something better so I guess this test is invalid

>So when you drive on a track the car just loses 1000lbs to negate the lack of torque?

No when you drive on 95% of race tracks you're going to be driving in the rev range where the car makes the most HP. Pretty simple really

Repeat after me:

PUSHRODS
U
S
H
G
O
D
S

>GM cucks have to compare their track packages with a base model GT to be able to compete

>torque
>relevant

stay assmad, no LS is running 5's

youtube.com/watch?v=V8vkqGlO1gU

>Torque clearly wins races.
nice delusion

pushrods are trash

>can't stay together long enough to go fast

>slower than other jet and turbofan engines

as usual pushrods can't compete

>mfw this thread

cager cucks are the bugmen of automotive culture

That's the thing. You'll see tons of Camaro SS and mustang GT daily here in the states. Go anywhere else and it's econo shit boxes all over the streets with not so much as power windows. The BMW and mercs rolling around are all cloth interior pieces of shit. No one in Europe can drive a nice, fast, fully loaded, and affordable car because that doesn't exist there. And just lol at their gas prices.

America truly is the greatest country to ever exist.

Gt350 moron.

>S/o/viet will finally commit suicide
GM be praised

>GT vs 1LE

sad how GM is right now, are they going to compare it to an ecoboost next?

>Newly updated Mustang GT (Performance Pack) [with optional Magnetic Suspension] {49k} vs three year old Camaro SS [1LE package] {45k}
>Camaro obliterates it by THREE AND A HALF SECONDS
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You're adorable.

nope, still not comparative in any way

sperg more

3 seconds is 1/20 of a minute. A consistent 3 seconds per lap faster * 500 laps is 25 minutes. Still huge, nowhere near 6 hours

Agreed. The Camaro is so superior it should be being compared to expensive German and Italian sports cars, the Mustang simply doesn't hold a candle to it.

>gt350 competes with the 1LE SS
>gt350 is 12k more

fordcucks on damage control

nice delusion, the GT isn't comparable to he 1LE

also, reminder that not even the brand new gt4 camaro can beat an old boss 302

>poorfags gonna poor

12k more means it isn't in the same segment

I came here to post this

Goddamn that is one sexy engine

yeah the mustang is a pony car, made for showing off and doing burnouts

lol

I mean, they literally took out everything that's not the bare block and replaced it with stronger parts.
I think that something taken completely apart and had 99% of the parts replaced before it's even used is the very definition of unreliable.

>what is math

Did he marry his mother?

Daily reminder

>tfw the buick v6 never got an aluminum block

>motor trend preferring GM
wow so amazing

>Did he marry his mother?
No, he married Lily Munster

>This track sure looks like a prostate massager.

Why did you know this

>he's been on Veeky Forums for at least 10 minutes and hasn't seen a prostate massager somewhere

But it's not the ZL1, just an SS with the track pack.

>when you see it

holy fuck Veeky Forums has ruined willow springs to me.
Fuck you guys

I have a helix and a progasm.
Would recomend.

>hnnng

Dunno it's just Californians are gay I guess.