“Our car should be very approachable,” Biermann continued...

>“Our car should be very approachable,” Biermann continued. “You don’t need to be a highly-skilled high-performance driver to have fun in an N car. It should be really accessible to normal drivers. They can sense this N feeling, learn and grow with the car, and get even more fun out of it. That’s our philosophy.”

So, a DCT Velostern is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/new-hyundai-veloster/52997/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, the 7 speed DCT was always in the plans, good thing is the base N is manual

oh shit you aint the same asshole that has this fucking thread. go and buy a tractor and stop being such a soiboi, the car thing is so 1990's get with the times.

Am I a soyboy if I harvest soy with my tractor?

No. You're a soyboy for caring what makes you a soyboy.

The release 2019 veloster N is manual only according to automotive press. DCT option later on is not out of the question since the current first-gen Veloster has a 7-speed DCT.

Who cares what people buy, it doesn't change the fact that its a weird hatchback designed and manufactured by gooks.

Tractor are slow, boring and gay

>doesnt come to america until at least November
one of three things will happen
>it'll be cancelled
>they won't send over enough so you wont be able to find one
>dealer mark ups will be so insane no one will buy them
Im going with option 3

>Honda
physically cringing

>replying to an Australian shitposter
physically cringing

>physically cringing
physically cringing

fuck off nigger no one wants you here

We know its you hendra just stop coming to Veeky Forums if you hate it so much.

>literally being this autistic in a 3rd world country
wew lad suprised they havent shot you yet

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

How do you even have internet in your indian shithole

I like it

Will there be an AWD version? I can't handle FWD.

theres supposed to be one developed later on down the road but i doubt itll actually happen.
Besides no to rag on it because i also like it but i bet that motor is gonna be a piece of shit and erupt within 30k

Hyundai has been using this motor in everything for awhile now, including the first Veloster turbo that I have at 17k miles with no issues.

okay but that has 210 HP right? or something around that, now crank up the PSI without changing anything and whatre you gonna get? Focus RS syndrome , blown headgaskets and Fuck load of other problems.
Theyre literally following the same path.

They didn't change the head or anything to get 275hp out of the same block?

you know what nevermind I'm a fuckin idiot
Veloster turbo uses a 1.6l
Veloster N uses 2.0l
so I'm still right about following Ford but im wrong about the engine sorry bro.
Heres the link if you wanna know everything
newatlas.com/new-hyundai-veloster/52997/

The 2.0T in the new Veloster N is the same 2.0T that's been in the Sonata for at least 5 years and in the Gen Coupe it's entire production
The increase in hp from when it was 210hp in the pre-facelift Gen Couple to the 275hp is thanks in part to a revised fuel system that incorporates Direct Injection, a revised tune, and variable valve timing