Hello Hendra here

Hello Hendra here.

lets start a tractor thread, no Hyundai owners welcome.

lets go.

here is a pic to start the thread off, any pics of tractors are more then welcome.

Dude what's wrong with a straight piped getz

what a hyundai.... go on get outta here bitch.

>Hello Hendra here.

...who?

Some literally autistic Indonesian nigger

Here is a Lamborghini tractor

gotta keep it goin.
like the john deere tractors hendra is posting here

ahh to hell with everything.

this whole fucking site is overrun with reddit children that have very poor tastes in anything.

why do anons buy such shit i will never know.
one thing i do know the anons on here are all fucking drones cant think for themselves and they do what others do......... buy plastic shit trying to be so modern and gay at the same time.

im sooooo glad Internal Combustion Engines are comming to and end that way i dont have to see such piles of smelly shit enviro cunt mobiles.
cunts fucking cunts.

nobody wants you here anyway gtfo

you shut your fucking mouth.....
ok now fuck off you fucking user pedophile.

anyone quotes me expect me to fucking bite back do yourself a favor dont say shit to me or about me and a world war wont start.

Cheers.

Oh cool, hendra is off the chain tonight. Hooo eee, live action.

are you two butt buddies ?

Hey, I like hendras particular brand of shit posting. He once said, ages ago in a real old thread, that WLAN stood for World Lesbian Asshole Nectarines and I've been a fan ever since.

shut up you inbred cunt.

oh you talking about my cousin Hendra.

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

oh fucking hell you fucking cunt its you again how about you try a different approach you same fag bitch.

damn it to hell id have this whole website shut down just to rain on your parade.

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

thats it im done. im leaving this whole fucking site.... it is a waste of my time and im glad i have wasted yours.

cheers cunts, i hope you all bad luck.

No wukkas mate, fuck off, try some actual forums and shit i am not even joking, you would have a great time talking shit.
this place is for shitposting.

What the fuck am i looking at here?

a redditor getting really mad about tripfags

Hi there!

When's this cunt gonna get banned for spam?

Hopefully never, it's funny to watch you tripfags get triggered

what if he is dead under a different name and nobody here is old enough to remember/too stupid to figure out

Interesting. I have wondered if he is actually that man who posts this highlucks around the place. Because he seems awfully familiar.

> tractor thread
> posts normie tier tractor brand on shit that is not related to tractors

Step aside, pleb. Real tractor coming through

Also India tractors need not apply (Mahindra, Hyundai, etc)

Hi there!

Banned for spam

You are gonna be fucked when the mods hows up buddy. Hooo eee, he's gonna rip you a new asshole.

Now, in other news, just decreased the engine in me mums car. Its a GM engine for the australian market.

Hi there!