/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjdcbDzQuruNZQdCcEkN3Qa8imEj10reEFCf6Zq7GEAkb0CA/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best giri.

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

Mitty!

MONACA~!!!

Cute!

I want to fuck Kaito.

akamatsu-chan! cardcaptor sakura edition!

I want to see Meaty's beautiful face! [/spoiler]And kiss it![/spoiler]

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Imagine having almost 60k words of /drg/ pastas?

oomuu!

Junko!

Shit I'm to drunk for this.

Bad job

What are your favorites so far? Give us a preview!

I'm sleepy, I'll let the other guy best girl post later while I pull this goddamn all-nighter to fix my schedule

I don't wanna imagine that because I've already got a 65 kb or so txt of them, that's more than enough for me.
I applaud your efforts though

saihara-kun always gets sad stuff so...

i want saihara to feel better.
i want shuichi to be a shy boy who thinks he doesn't deserve nobody's love.
One day Kaede found him under the rain completely wet and cold.
She take him to her home, give him a blanket and take his temperature.
His forehead was really hot and kaede, scared that it could get worse for the rain, decided to keep him inside her house.
Shuichi tells her to not worry about him and that he doesn't deserve her attention, she tells him to shut up and that everyone deserves to be helped especially if they are friends.
Shuichi's parents were always overseas and he grew up with his uncle always busy with his detective works.
He had to take care of himself alone without anyone.
But this time there was someone ready to help him.
For the first time he felt the sensation to be loved by someone.
He suddenly starts crying and kaede hug him saying that he won't be alone anymore, then she decided to play a song with the piano for make him fall asleep.
Kaede notices saihara sleeping on her shoulder, she carries him on her bed and kiss his forehead wishing him good night, then she go sleep in the sofa.
In the morning kaede wake up and found saihara inside the kitchen preparing the breakfast, he wasn't sick anymore.
happy ending!

You're too cute robotto!

Cute!!

I know. I'm a failure.

This is honestly really cute, good job botto.

I want to use a Remembering Light to devolve Korekiyo’s IQ into half the size it used to be.
He’s going to be completely aware that he’s not quite as smart as earlier, and he’s going to desperately try to act as his old self would.
But he can barely remember his name, let alone what he was doing yesterday or the day before. He gets lost in his own house. Sometimes, he forgets how to walk.
Unfortunately, Hope’s Peak Academy has completely disowned him. He’s not much of an Ultimate Anthropologist anymore, after all!
And after seeing the disgusting, pitiful state he’s in, none of his former classmates want to get within five meters of him.
So imagine how shameful it is that one day, after he crashes into a wall for the fiftieth time, he’s forced to find someone to depend on?
So he’ll be forced to turn to me, his longing, dishonorable admirer. The only person willing to take care of the thing I turned him into!
Every day, I’ll carry Korekiyo out of bed. I’ll feed him breakfast, and read anthropological stories to him on the couch. Of course, he won’t be able to understand, so I’ll coo him when his frustrated tantrum starts.
After a long day, I’ll send him to bed with a cup of milk and some cookies. It’ll make his simple brain happy, at least for a short while.
It’ll make my heart flutter when he cuddles up to me,and finally calls me nee-san in a gurgle of sleepy deliriousness.
I love my adorably retarded Korekiyo.

really cute!

Heya anons! Good afternoon/night. I was taking a nap this afternoon and just woke up to check /drg/. Yup, i feel like a loser.

What are you guys doing?

korekiyo alcohol enema

HOT

Alright, I''l be closing this poll in a couple hours or so (somewhere around 6-7 PM EST), so I'll it one last time for anyone who didn't get a chance to answer I would have posted this earlier, but my computer was a shit and took forever to update Here: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjdcbDzQuruNZQdCcEkN3Qa8imEj10reEFCf6Zq7GEAkb0CA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Image not meant to represent the poll results in any way, shape, or form

toska no

thank you!
I need to write one for kiibotto!
Hey!

Ey yo Tenkoanon, at the moment I'm waiting for Game of Thrones

Favorite ones? Whoo boy, that's a terrible question...
It's honestly hard to say, but obvious ones are chocolate pussy and ones where Saihara gets to be happy. I'll admit some of the Tulpapastas have made me laugh and the ones where people want the whole cast to fuck them. And also the "honestly fuck you guys" rants.

Thanks m8.

Good post!

Cringe

>ones where Saihara gets to be happy

You get those on monday?

wrong

Agreed, I love seeing him happy

>Both Toska and Meaty equally degenerate
Truly the perfect pair.

Yeah, does it air on different days elsewhere?

Hope you had a good nap tenkoanon! I also slept for a bit, my exams are finally over, but my noisy roommate woke me up.
checking /drg/ is always one of the things i do first when i wake up

I want Kaito and Maki to fight. And Maki tells Kaito to get out of her apartment. and Kaito replies that sure, he'll get out. and that he'll go HOME. to his PARENTS house. His PARENTS who LOVE HIM VERY MUCH

Meaty yes

I think it's sunday night in America

actually Kaito lives with his grandparents

We are my otp!
>tfw just saw Meaty's beautiful perfect face

Point stands that I want Kaito to make fun of Maki for being an unloved orphan

Wtf user why

Hot

How would Kaede react if you called her mom

..I thought those were boobs from the thumbnail

kaito big oppai

I find it humorous

I want Maki to fuck Kaito with her big strap-on

You get it a full day early? Unfair, I am jelly

I'm sure maki gets off on that

I want Himiko to fuck Kaito with her bad dragon strap-on

I knew that she was a masochist all along

Real questions. Is that frog a girl or a boy?

Prediction on V3's class years

Everyone but Amami are 2nd years. Amami is 3rd year due to V2.

I will be right

>filename
user, would you be so kind as to take a seat over here, please?

Why did he freak out when Monaca kissed him?
Is he just a no-touch kinda guy?

Yeah, I think last season you could watch it a few hours earlier than TV too if you used HBO Go

Girls can't be pedophiles, silly

you probably are right

How do you know it's a girl?

Who had the best breakdown on the board?
>Jewell AYAMATTE'ing after coming back for her sister trying to get valwin's address
>Zeke's meltdown when saimeno suddenly became unpopular
>Godposter's final rant before he decided to move on to groo-er pastures
>Kuzuanon's shitfit when it became clear that Derek was playing Ouma

Anyone else I missed?

I don't know anything but I would be very surprised if Nagisaposter is a man

>Girls can't be pedophiles

Wasn't there theory about Gonta being one of the first-years

But user the best is still coming!

I want people to stop bully ki-bo!
I want people to give him some love!
After he was created by Professor lIdabashi, Kiibo always wanted to be like the other humans. Not just for himself but also for his creator, kiibo wanted to be the perfect son.
lIdabashi wanted that too!
He desired that Kiibo could feel emotions, have friends, have a normal life like everyone else!
Unfortunately it wasn't so easy.
When kiibo started go to school he was really insecure, he was constantly bullied by his classmates because he was "different", he was unable to create a relationship with other people.
But Kiibo never give up. He wanted the professor to be proud of him.
He wanted a life full of emotions like everyone.
So he decided to be more confident about himself.
Everytime someone talked with him he started acting like a normal person without fear. He laughed everytime something was funny and make a worried face when something bad happened.
His classmates started to see him like a real person. Finally Kiibo was able to make friends.
After school he immediately go home and tell lIdabashi about his new friendships and events happened during the day.
lIdabashi could see the light on his eyes, he could see how happy Kiibo was.
Suddenly the creator starts crying. Not only because he got the son he always wanted, but because he wished the best for kiibo and his son was happy for his new life.
happy ending!

Oumafag meltdown when we thought it was Bryce.

post light Keeboy bullying with love

I was talking about singular people, not groups.

This
There's so much fujos getting off on shotacon yaoi, it wouldn't be surprising

Not breakdowns but me getting super drunk while reading YNALC.
For breakdowns, Godposter's because he embarrassed the fuck out of himself for the last time.

I want to befriend Kiibo.
And i'll be overly affectionate with him. Since he's never had a friend before, it'll be easy to make him believe that male friends often cuddle on the couch to pass time or peck each other on the lips to say goodnight.
Then, after being friends who share far too much physical affection for a few months. I'll tell him I want to masterbate with him. He can't do it, cause he's a robot. But he's very happy to have a friend so close he can watch me do such an intimate thing
Also that's the 4th Kiibopasta on my list now, so thanks.

It was a dark joke about how society doesn't take male rape and pedophilia victims seriously especially when the perpetrator is female

with love!

I await the despair that blooms from the results.

Green like her lover's hair

Brown, to go along with the chocolate

Sure you were Oumafag

Over half of the thread was falseflagging though.

Amaguji

stop bully the robot you robophobic people!
oh... i never read this one

fuck you, I want friendly teasing and light bullying

There are barely any Kiibopastas I've found (but I bet there's a couple of them where he gets abused).

>tfw can't remember what I voted aside from Saiyona and Amaguji and Irumatsu

>but I bet there's a couple of them where he gets abused
nani

Anyone got a link to the charcter pasta pastebin?

I'm going to mess up your hair right after you finish brushing it

Which one of the character pastas?

TempleOS kiibo

Using Kiibo to run games!

I had assumed they were all on one document, but splitting them up by character makes sense. Saihara's please.

Looking forward to this, I love this kind of data
>Saiyona
Which one is that again?