Why do people take Alfa Romeo seriously? It's euroJeep...

Why do people take Alfa Romeo seriously? It's euroJeep. Shitboxes where they cheap out on labor and research to try to jam interesting gimmicks into a $30,000 piece of shit to make it appear like you're getting good value. Won't last 2 years without needing major warranty work.

Is there anything not objectively terrible about Beta Romeo?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mercedes-benz-bmw-luxury-car-sales-america-2016-2017-1
autogazette.de/alfa-romeo/mito/gebrauchtwagen/alfa-romeo-mito-schick-aber-unzuverlaessig-513967.html
tagesspiegel.de/mobil/gebrauchtwagen/der-alfa-romeo-147-als-gebrauchter-viel-fahrspass-viel-aerger/12442932.html
thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/03/consumer-reports-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-basically-lives-dealer-service-bay/
youtube.com/watch?v=EGTahWZsJyI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_zs1qrENk
youtube.com/watch?v=DMXjC5ytuaY
youtube.com/watch?v=HgVue72wqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=IrQMBfRlzfA
youtu.be/VfQL8pcT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZAKvReRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T0wg4CdATJk
youtube.com/watch?v=XT8LrA21vuo
youtube.com/watch?v=lSKwOToYmqk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does anyone take alfa seriously?
i mean the giulia is a good car but its not like anyone is buying it, they have sold like 1000 giulias in america

The QF was developed by Ferrari engineers you mongoloid.

> Ferrari engineers

>the absolute state of bimmercucks butt devastation

BMW is the top selling luxury car maker in America, has been for the past ~ 12 years, why do you think should bimmer cucks care?

Someone gotta sell cars to Stacy.

Lexus is
Then Mercedes after that

Oh no 'jet, it's not only Bimmergirls...it's the WHOLE Germans.

>pic related
>extrapolated time for the VW since the weather was bad top kek

Friendly reminder that the 4 Series GC "lost" to a VW/Audi too on an (((Auto Motor Und Sport))) test track.

That is not how you spell Acura

>sales are the only thing that matter to judge a car

Well, in Europe the Giulia outsell the Jaguar XE.

Nobody would sell close to the Germans since they rely on business/leasing cars sold to companies mostly, because they offer them at killing monthly rates (for companies, again) and are all diesels with 136 up to 190 hp...who cares.

Nope
BMW lost the crown in 2016 but reclaimed in 2017
businessinsider.com/mercedes-benz-bmw-luxury-car-sales-america-2016-2017-1

kek, we're talking about luxury cars, not the car your uncle buys for his own 30th birthday

>one model based off the Civic
>one model based off the Accord
>one crossover to placate Lexus RX admirers who like a good deal
>NSX

Acura isn't on anybody's radar.

i dont judge it i said the giulia is a good car.
but the fact is that nobody does take alfa seriously here.

Your link literally says Mercedes first, followed by Lexus.

Yeah I said BMW lost the crown as the top seller for one year (in 2016) after being the top selling brand for 10 consecutive years but it was the top selling brand in 2017 again.

Alfas were always considered a cool german competitor in yurop.

only the 159 is considered as ''cool'' the rest of em are shitboxes

alfa is just diffrent

I wonder why...there are many (((reviewers))) that claim horrible unreliability and that the car suddenly dies, but again all of this has never happened in Europe or in the rest of the world.

Really, I've never read something like that even on German magazines. They mostly talk good about the car and praise the driving feel but they shill about the interior quality not being as good as their cars (actually one magazine said that the Giulia has a better interior than the 3 Series) and of course the lack of electronic gadgets such as the full led headlights and other nannies...but their cars work all the time.

Ironically my Uncle bought a Rolls Royce Phantom for his 50th Birthday

The Mito and the Giulietta are not shitboxes and are rivals to the Polo and the Golf, both handling better than the Germans.

Also the Giulietta is more mechanically refined than the (((Golf))) having a proper rear multilink and 6 gears on every engine rather than offering a pleb rear torsion beam on entry level engines with fucking 5 ass long gears...

They're car focused on driving feel, as usual, and therefore have a lower interior quality (the Giulietta has significally increased it with the mid life restyling), but the diesel engines and petrol turbos are top tier for the category.

Alfa used to sell in America until 1995 and they only sold unreliable heaps of shit nobody remembers them kindly here.
Giulia did get some decent reviews but it's too early to tell if the car will be reliable so most luxury car owners aren't ready to make a leap of faith on buying an italian car.
Btw I'm pretty sure Top Gear UK and Pistonheads had their Giulias shit themselves too, so its not just american cars breaking down.

golfs and polos are considered as shitboxes globally user.

if different=unreliable pieces of junk, then yes. two of my friend had their alfas die on them on the road, they played it down as part of the "alfa experience".
> but again all of this has never happened in Europe or in the rest of the world.
This and the rest of your post are an absolute lie and an attempt to fool gullible non-euros into believing your italigypsy propaganda. Alfas are widely considered to be a catastrophe waiting to happen:
Just 2 seconds of googling;
autogazette.de/alfa-romeo/mito/gebrauchtwagen/alfa-romeo-mito-schick-aber-unzuverlaessig-513967.html
tagesspiegel.de/mobil/gebrauchtwagen/der-alfa-romeo-147-als-gebrauchter-viel-fahrspass-viel-aerger/12442932.html
thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/03/consumer-reports-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-basically-lives-dealer-service-bay/

Not in Europe where they're the arriving point for the normies, the best car you can buy as normie to be above other pleb normies...that's why they're the best selling cars in their own categories...such sad.

The A3 is considered the wet dream of the poor people, that's why you can see many 60 months financed entry level (S-Line of course no matter the 1.6 tdi engine under the hood) belonging to workmen and other low salary jobs...

thank lord i dont live in western europe where you need to be rich in order to afford a >2.0 liter car

The absolute state of the Polo.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGTahWZsJyI&feature=youtu.be

epic meme

MEANWHILE THE FUCKING ARTEON

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_zs1qrENk

And here it's shown how to do the test.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMXjC5ytuaY

Imagine a Giulia Veloce losing to this piece of shit on track, totally not a fake made up and believable result.

you can really see the permanently enabled traction control hard at work :^)

>Macan "Audi Q5 rebadged" Porsche:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgVue72wqnI

>Stelvio Alfa Romeo:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrQMBfRlzfA

---

I wonder (((who))) is working to bash this car to the eye of the public, really activates my almonds.

Except that the Giulia in the video is a 2.2 180 hp diesel RWD. :^)

Actually the only "haldex Quattro" car in the video, that handles like a turd, it's the Arteon.

One cannot simply fuck up this hard.

yup, t/c cant be disabled on base model giulias, same cuckery as mercedes

Why would you want to disable traction control for the moose test?

Doing it in the VW would only lead the driver to go full straight at the first corner.

The giulia is a boring ''safe'' cuckbox you can't have fun with.

>drifting in a 4,6 meters 1400 kg diesel car is the only way to have fun

You have to be 18 to post here.

>''safe''

:^)

with permanently enabled t/c it better have decent safety ratings.
Do you even know how traction control works, cuckboy?
>take corner
>computer thinks you go too fast
>ABS does the braking for you

>permanently enabled tc

Again with this shit?

Every car is tested with tc enabled, it's a safety test not a performance one.

I'm not talking about the moose test but the car itself lmao

Or:
>find empty snowy parking lot
>want to do some harmless skids and donuts
>get cockblocked by the computer
t-thanks alfa, such a drivers car

>breaking the law
kys nigger

>doing snow skids in a empty parking lot is illegal where he lives
Dat cuckoldry

You wouldn't pick a 1400 kg diesel car if you want to drift, you can have a light 124 fiat/Abarth for that.

>noise complaints are not a thing

124 is a 2 seating sports car, what if a person wants a daily usable car that can be had fun with in the weekends?

Read again: SNOWY parking lot.

Then buy the Quadrifoglio if you want an Alfa that can drift, or fuck off to another brand.

>fuck off to another brand
all this perma traction control autotragic electric brake cuckoldry is the reason i'll never consider one in the first place :^)

>SNOWY parking lot
because snow cancels exhaust noises? alright lol

mom i posted it again!

>4 cylinder diesel
>exhaust noises
Lmfao

>a diesel doesn't make noise

thanks for playing user

Have you ever heard a modern 4 cylinder diesel?
It makes almost no noise.
Grasping at straws so hard.

>delusions

Don't be late for the bus user

Except those are objective facts.

>t. Bimmercuck buttblasted that the Four leaf clover is superior to every M3 ever built in looks, handling and performance

>auto only
>3800 lbs
>italian build quality
>gets btfo by the 7 year old m3 with 60 hp less on track
So superior!

youtu.be/VfQL8pcT_uU

>Alfa cucks are this delusional
Surely you must have seen the laptimes by now

>comparing a straight piped 20 year old car to a modern car that has to meet 2018 EU noise level standards
End yourself retard

Quadrifolio does Nurburgring i 7:39
M3 GTS does it in 7:49

How does it feel getting constantly BTFO by reality, bimmercuck?

>the laptimes
These ones?

>M3 GTS
>italicuck comparing the 2006 M3 time (driven by a journalist) to a 2016 Alfa
Try harder autismo

you're talking about VW
if you can't get over the fact that Alfa had some (big) problems in the past 30 years, you'll never be able to appreciate how it is the best car brand to ever bless this earth

Nurburgring times is far from reality.
Ungoverned nurburgring time for a pre production car does not speak of the cars true performance because the Alfa is outperformed by the M3 on every real life track comparison.
Keep sperging though pasta nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZAKvReRvQ

>le EPIC M4 GTS
yeeeh, they made like 5 of them at supercar price, keep sucking tiny stinky german dicks

oops, wrong pic
Why are you asshurt that alfa offers nothing to compete with BMW?

no one gives a shit about super limited edition track cars that cost a fuckton of money
if I want a track car I get a proper track car, not some pigfat production car that's modded from the factory and costs a fortune
do you have any idea what M4 GTS money buys you if you look into racecars?
probably not because you only like to benchrace to reassure yourself that alfa isnt better than your beloved piece of crap
fanboy

oh look, the less expensive car is a bit slower than the more expensive cars in this particular test, proving that benchracing is useless :O

M3 costs $10k less than the Giulia and it mops the floor with the Alfa on every track. Keep defending your autotragic overweight m3 knockoff though.

>m2
>more expensive
M2 starts at $55k giulia starts at $74k
$20k more, 150 hp more and alfa can't keep up on track with the baby M car L M A O

Motor Trend shilled for the so hard, the named it as Car of the Year but even they couldn't hide the fact that the M3 is better on track.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0wg4CdATJk

>can't beat the quadrilololofloglogio on a real track like the nurburgring so has to quote meme tracks

haha bmw fags really are desperate now

7:39 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (2015)
7:58 BMW M2 (F22)

LOL'd (laughed out loud)

>ungoverned lap time
Vs
>head to head same day same condition same driver test
>d-don't count!!!
Hahahaha try harder
''not as good as the M3'' - Chris Harris
youtube.com/watch?v=XT8LrA21vuo

>not even a second faster
>less fun

I know which one I'd choose. I don't care about 1 second differences in lap times.

>not the ring king
>good
lmaoooooo

That just states how bullshit the Alfas nurburgring time is LMFAO
>open diff
>autotragic
>way heavier
>''''more fun''''
Let's be real here the only reason someone would pick the giulia over the M3 is to be a special snowflake and not to be like ''everyone else''

>giulia
>ring king
See

>open diff'd autotragic pigfat beta romeo POS is almost 20 seconds faster around the burburbring than the only good car bmw currently makes

hahahlarious

Alfa BTFO so hard ouch.
youtube.com/watch?v=lSKwOToYmqk&feature=youtu.be
slower than the M4 lmfao

>Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
>nearly twice the price

lolno. plus it's a bmw so it will just break down before it can finish a lap
don't be so mad sergei, not like you can't steal an alfa just as easily as bmw!

Giulia has 60 treadwear tyres (borderline slicks) they are stickier than the MSPS2 and specifially developed for the Alfa

sure pawel sure. that means it's excusable to have a race preped barely road legal car go against it xD

i'm german but be real modern bmw is shit

I've driven both you damn kike, the m3's steering is as numb as a Russian whore on krokodil

it's electric so anyone who claims it's not dumb is a bmw shill and m3 is the most shilled car in history so.......

>e46 has a 6/10 in handling on the doug score

ultimate... driving... machunnee

kannst das auch beweisen Mohammed?

numb*****

BMW M2 has normal tyres and yet it's faster than the Alfa on:
Anglesey International GP BMW M2 1:40.68 Alfa Giulia 1:41.55
Grand Tour Eboladrome BMW M2 1:26.20 Alfa Giulia 1:27.10
Anneau du Rhin Short BMW M2 1:03.20 Alfa Giulia 1:03.50
Hockenheim Short BMW M2 1:12.20 Alfa Giulia 1:12.40
M3 does not have a 6/10 handling dougscore and the giulia has electric power steering too but on top of that the alfa has electric brakes with no feel lmfao

>he defends electric steering
shill detected. if m2 can't beat quadrololololbloflogio on the nurburgring it ain't worth shit xD

>Brake feel

>t. just reads reviews and doesn't even have a driving license

Brake feel means literally nothing, in fact the less the better nvh levels

except the giulia has electric steering too XDD

also you're right it has a 7/10. same shit lmao. 5/10 on build quality xDDDDDD and you guys claim they are so well built

also according to doug and C&D the chevy SS is basically a modern e39 m5 that is reliable xDD

shills blown teh fuck out, and I'm outta here
i dont defend giulia just like to btfo bmw shills

xD

7/10 is the same as Porsche 997 XD so shit handling lol!

yea shit ;)