So I'm a lucky fag and I cashed out 122k from my crypto gains right before it all went to shit

So I'm a lucky fag and I cashed out 122k from my crypto gains right before it all went to shit.

I want to buy a luxury 4 door Sedan. I want FWD because it rains a lot here and I don't want to keep changing tires.

I've narrowed it down to either the Audi A6, or the Volvo S90. I love the interior of the Volvo, but my wife thinks the Audi looks better.

Which is the better car to get if I want to be keeping it for very long as my stylish daily beater?

Which has better Quality?

I get the feeling Audi dealers are running after me as they called me twice in the last week to come and test drive it after I showed interest at the showroom.

>Cryptofags again

Get the vw

>asking Veeky Forums about VAG

>crypto fag
>wants to blow his money on a depreciating asset
Use that for a down payment on a house you turd

Civic Type R

volvo is infinitely nicer but you'll get the volkswagen anyway because you can't stand not being a badgewhore

>Blow my money

The only reason why I got into crypto, was so that I could have extra money to blow on a depreciating asset, plus I'm only going to use less than half of it

I don't know where yo live, but here in Maine, nobody cares about the badge of your car.

You are blowing you money. Actual rich fags drive shit like loaded Accords that'll last well over a decade with no major issues

What's the meme here. I'm mainly a Veeky Forumsfag

Why does Veeky Forums keep coming here to make these shit threads we don't give a fuck about your "crypto gains" you massive faggot OP

here they do but audis are so common nooone gives a fuck what kind you have except maybe an a7/r8 which don't look like rebadged passats

VAG makes unreliable junk outside of Porsche sports cars

I have a job, and my wife has one too. I would have bought a civic if I hadn't so lucky and made so much profit that I admit, didn't really work hard for or particularly deserve.

and outside of racing
but yeah, you're right

So buy a loaded Accord or something, it's nicer than entry level luxury cars and will cost far less to fuel and maintain in the long run

S90 Wagon

So you are in the south Portland region by what I've deduced. Get out of state and get a s60 polestar. The Volvo dealership in southern Maine don't carry any in stock.

>buying a fwd audio
what are you doing
and why are you doing it
buy a cpo c7 a6 with the supercharged v6
the engine is very,very good and the rest of the car is nice too

I want something European, I don't trust Japanese cars

That was 30 years ago, and they just quit lmp. Don't know they're doing in Formula E.

criptofag, reddit spacing
>WANTS A LUXARY FWD
LEAVE Veeky Forums FOREVER

I really hope you’re being ironic.

By GM.... GM stock. You could retire early if you invest that smart

If I were you, I'd trust japanese cars more.

Imagine being this bass ackwards

good choice
incoming weeaboos

>Comparing a Company that designs and builds its own platforms, and interior and switchgear to a rebaged passat that passes as luxury to stupid people

>I want FWD because it rains a lot here and I don't want to keep changing tires.

This makes no sense. RWD is superior in rain, especially when it comes to even tire wear. Just keep the electric nannies on if you're afraid of the ass coming out.

Also grow some taste and get a quattroporte. If you're going to try to look like a douche, then do it right.

We need to consider the possibility of OP being a Master-baiter

>crypto
>want fwd

This is obvious bait

>get a car that always breaks down

>cashed out when it all went to shit

It literally bounced back as it always does.

>We need to consider the possibility of OP being a Master-baiter
it's probably the guy who kept making the m2 threads but you fags never learn

So many normies bought at the floor, thinking they'll get rich because the media told them.

This time it wasn't a bubble burst, but it's coming

The volvo is nicer or
Lincoln Contental
Genesis I know its rwd but they are big and comfortable

Careful what you say here the weebs might go off on you, truth of the matter is old Japanese cars got a bad rep due to post war manufacturering (they got nuked twice can you blame them) but nowadays they make the same quality as anyone else it's mainly a choice of aesthetics and features

>i just came into some money so i want to spend it immediately
>on a car
>on one of those cars

You are incredibly stupid

Lincoln Continental. The Volvo has a crappy infotainment system, and the Audi will cost a lot more in the long run.

>I don't trust Japanese cars

This has to be bait