Car noob here. I am receiving a Chrysler 200C V6 2015 and selling my Honda Civic 2014...

Car noob here. I am receiving a Chrysler 200C V6 2015 and selling my Honda Civic 2014. Is the 200C much better than the Civic? Pic unrelated

Don't do it. The Chrysler is an unreliable turd that won't be worth shit later on, while the civic is a much better car that holds its value.

The chrysler 200C is a gift. And I am selling the civic.

Sell the 200C before it hemhorrages value more

This.

Or better yet, sell both and get something of even greater value.

watch out for weeaboos

no brainer- get the 200c v6. more power, more features, and build quality. if you have any doubt it's a superior performance car it comes with stock bucket seats and much wider tires. will appreciate unlike the nippon economy car.

The Chrysler is good, don't listen to these envious teens telling you how much better a Honda is.
V6 is always better!

OP here. I feel that the civic is kinda slow and I have driven the 200c and it is an upgrade in speed,power. However, I dont know about mileage and also I havent seen a defect yet.

>all these brand loyal autists
I thought winter break was over.

You cannot fool us, Sergio

I hate civics, but the FCA product sucks dick for reliability. If you honestly hate the civic, sell both and get something you really want.

Who the fuck is Sergio?

>somebody gives you a gift
>immediately sell it
I often wonder what percentage of people on here suffer from serious personality disorders.

hahahahha FCA product being good!

Good one user

>pic related

The 200C is actually pretty fucking nice with the V6. Keep it and sell the Civic.

The trade off is that it WILL eat shit on depreciation.

>Chrysler 200C $10,371 - $12,303
>$12k with 26k mi in condition condition KBB

>Honda Civic LX 4D
>$11k with 56k mi in excellent condition KBB

Ok that is pretty pathetic.

This be trolling thread
but
V6 IS nice and if 200c is indeed a gift then whatever right

I4 is garbage though

>civic
>been around for 30 years

>200c
>production ended after ~4 years

I'm sure it's the better car though

Do you-a think I waste-a time coming place like this, eh? Sergio a busy man!

200's aren't as bad as a lot of people say, especially if its free. The only big problem is the left cylinder heads on the V6 but those all have extended warranty. the 2.4L's vibrate like a motherfucker but otherwise there's nothing terribly wrong with them. They can take a pretty decent shit kicking, which is why all the indians around here by them with their reparation money.

>11k for a 56k mi car
Are you dumb? Or do you just like paying extra because
>japan
>anime

it's not a gift. it's a liability. it's shit car and you should refuse.

>chrysler
>appreciating
have any of chrysler's cars actually appreciated? Chrysler has literally never made an exciting or memorable car. They've always been craigslist fodder for grandmas and sons of recently dead grandmas.

>Gifted a peice of shit
>Oh thanks! This is just what I needed!
This is why america is collapsing

Wtf I didn't know Chrysler had loyal followers let alone shills that would defend the 200C of all things

It's more like paying extra because
>brand recognition
>prove reliability
>positive reception from other consumers

You know, logical reasons you consider when making a purchase with over $10k

you're no different besides defending a worse vehicle literally a honda CIVIC

Well nothing the last three incarnations of the Chrysler Corporation has made is worth a shit, their '60s and early '70s cars have massively appreciated in value but that's mostly boomer tax than any indicator of vehicular merit. The company that made those cars ceased to exist in 1998.

t. had a Dart, it went from being a $21,000 car to an $8000 car in four years.

Your English is remarkable, Sergio

>defending a worse vehicle literally a honda CIVIC
I think you are actually the most autistic person on this board, you have actually advanced beyond the corvette/gtr fags, beyond the LS fags to a whole new horizon of not knowing how the world works and how to be a part of it

wew coming from a weeaboo

>Still preaching the merits of the 200c
I'm not a weaboo I like cars that are actually made decently well, american, german (maybe not recently) or otherwise. The honda civic is of the best econoboxes and when compared to another econobox, the 200c, it does very well