Sick of shitboxes and need some excitement on the road

Sick of shitboxes and need some excitement on the road.
Can anyone who owns either of these weigh in? Would get one used, (the fiat seems to depreciate a lot more)

neither of these cars are fun.

use your current shitbox as something to strive to make more money. So work on learning special skill that'll get you paid more money so you can afford to have a comfortable DD while have a project car/track car/weekend driver or whatever the fuck you want.

Fiat 500 and Focus ST while ok in their own way are ultimately soyboy vehicles

>hurr durr not fun cars
>post ultimate weaboo mobile

Fuck off back to your 80's shitbox

like cmon man. You really just refereed to a Fiat 500 and a Focus ST as "excitement" on the road.

This has nothing to do with them being FWD either. Plenty of fun FWD cars, but they are either too expensive or too old and not comfortable enough to daily.

If anything I'd suggest an 8th generation Civic Si.

>ae86
>not fun
kek yourself busrider

I should have added, I'm looking for something small and peppy (shorter wheel base). modern civics are huge. I've been in the fiesta ST and how is it not comfortable enough to DD?

>weeabo mobile
>photo shows the main reason why AE86s are loved so much.

people like you who think it has to do with that terrible anime are extremely misguided. But I love how you totally didn't even mention what you drive. If you even have a car? Instead of asking Veeky Forums you can test drive them yourself, i mean that is if you're are of age? you are right? lol

They're both fun cars. I guess you should test drive both and see what you like.

Fuck off, weebfaggot.

You too, shitvic faggot.

It's shit. It's just an old ass corolla with meme status.
You'd have to spend triple its value to make it actually handle.

Cringe

ignore all tripfaggots btw.

>I've been in the fiesta ST and how is it not comfortable enough to DD?

i didn't say it wasn't comfortable, but thinking that is a "fun" car... lol. nah.

a Honda Fit is an all around better choice

>a Honda Fit is an all around better choice
c r i n g e

I finally filtered that faggot. I no longer see your posts you soy boy :) keep bitching

how does a fit even come close to 500 abarth or FiST? maybe if honda grew some balls and made a FIT SI...

Well first of all the Honda Fit isn't a Ford so its already got that but also its not made by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Do I really need to say anything else?

>modded to hell and back grandpa express
>handles like shit
>gutless
>looks like a mpv
>"ye man, the FiST and 500 aren't that fun"
The absolute state of weebs.

Yes because that post was fucking retarded. Just spewing the same old regurgitated memes on this shitty board. Fuck yourself

dis nigga got me fjucked up

Hey, If honda/toyota/nissan made a small wheelbase sport-oriented hatchback similar to these, I'd jump all over it. Japanese car makers have fallen so far

Its not a meme lad. Ford and FCA products are genuinely shit.

They have the S600 which isn't a hatchback but is sport oriented. Although it isn't being sold in the North American market unfortunately. the Honda Fit sport (2008ish) is a great platform. can be had for less than $7k, cheap, reliable, and fun

kek, you're responding to a fucking busrider who has an hard on for weeb mobiles. What'd you expect?

>CR-Z

Begone bait poster.

>Fit Sport
>great platform
>fun

>S660
>sport oriented
>64hp

Im posting pics of cars because 1. this is an auto board 2. this is an image board.

you on the other hand are posting a green frog, i think you're the one that should leave