Is this the worst individual on the modern automotive scene, If not, who is?

Is this the worst individual on the modern automotive scene, If not, who is?

vehicle virgins
tj hunt
tallguycarreviews

Vehiclevirgins

At least shmee worked somewhat for his cars

shmee is a trustfundbabby

Dude, he interned at a bank one summer, he's totally one of us regular joes.

You'd be hard-pressed to find non trust fund people on automotive anything. Cars at higher levels will always require lots of money. The only ones I can receive who aren't rich tier are the mechanics and even then a lot of those were from money.

that one guy who crowdfunds mustangs for himself

I'm convinced this guy is a fucking retard

you take that back

subaruwrxfag
i'd bone his wife so hard desu

shut up we need to protect precious doug from this cruel world :'(

Doug is to pure for this world.

Probably a tie between "thatdudeinblue" and "subaruwrxfan"

Doug is a cringey faggot, but he literally has autism so it's kind of cute.

>Regular Fur Reviews

fully convinced he doesn't even like cars

Why the hate towards Shmee? I mean he at least worked for his shit.

Sometimes I watch salomondrin because I like to pretend I have rich good looking goofy friends who like cars.
>Tfw no Pedro bf

oh loog ids fugg demuro :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I do like the car meet ones where he shits on boomers though

He's the only car youtuber that actually has some sense

jww

Agreed, what an annoying cunt.

the wanna-be-supercars collector, shmee is cancer

The escape reveiw always has me in tears

I was watching some Nurburgring videos cuz this autumn I am planning on some Touristenfahrten to cross off another bucketlist item.

Suddenly I clicked on Misha Charoudin and his daily blogs from Apex rental at the Ring.. ok, he is not dumb, he is actually funny in a way and I watched some, even considered having him as an instructor to babysit me trough my first ever ring lap.

Then, in one of those vids was this Shmee fgt as a guest. Ever since that moment youtube is trying to recommend me more of his videos. Like, I am not interested in a guy who needs 10 minutes to cautiously move Focus RS around the ring with instructor on board. Fuck all I see in the titles of his videos is "I bought a new X", "Look at my new X", cunt cant even drive properly yet he seeks attention from youtube, enjoys envy and gives typical dailyblogger cancer content accompanied by his fugly face similing on each video preview. Seriosly that guy is a product of vlogger generation which I hope will die off soon.

>speaks English properly
>has some manners
What would you rather have? Some Mestizo sleazebag with no taste? Some cringy Arab sheikh who thinks a gold-plated body is the epitome of style?
You can do much, much worse, especially in this decadent age.

pretty sure his dad is some Bong finance billionaire.

>Some cringy Arab sheikh who thinks a gold-plated body is the epitome of style?
Sheikh channels are much better than this faggot

I just hope you're not the same dummy complaining about "trustfundbabies" earlier in the thread...
The Oily-riche are the lowest of the low. Utterly classless and fatuous.

And that can actually make a video that is both informative and aesthetic, not just some selfie-tier bullshit camerawork.

Toby Macguire really let himself go after Spiderman 3

at least they don't pretend to be humble about their riches

Savagegeese a best

Agreed. Muh hard work, muh inspirational quotes "humble" richfags are insufferable.

you startled the horde

Vehicle Virgins by a mile you idiot, fuck that treacherous jew. He literally backstabed his asian partner

Shmee is good, why do you even hate him?

I bet he'd let you, he's a cuck

He's at the very least good for the laughs, and his podcasts and journals are top tier comfy to listen to on roadtrips. Love him or hate him, the dude has a great voice at the very least.

shmee is the automotive equivalent to Alex from TFB TV, but I'm still jealous of alex for all those guns, even if he used daddys money

>mfw dougbots attack

> treacherous jew

That's an oxymoron, though.

>the dude has a great voice at the very least.
he sounds like common filth

Well I think it's nice at least.

Humility is generally considered a virtue. Being rich and not bragging about it doesn't make you a hypocrite.
Personally the only thing that pisses me off about him is his artificial excitement when talking in front of the camera. Yea, it's fake. But that has nothing to do with being rich. Most youtubers, especially those grinding for views end up behaving like this.

The furry

Schmee is a full on faggot

Dont be an apologist for him. His stupid fucking face

This guy and chris harris are the best

Everyone else except for random people like autoguy or some shit , cant remembe rhis name, and a few other relative obscure one, are flaming buttlickers

Matt Watson

No you goddamn retard it's redundant. Go back to school you cocksmoking faggot.

>what did he mean by this?

His reviews are like meditation tutorials. So soothing to hear.

>only person who made a video with the Vanquish Zagato is shmee
fucking kill me

Salomondrin is pretty bad

>being this much of an anglo cuck

oh my god hahahahahah.

>t. mutt

Turbowski is a national treasure.

Shmee and seemingly all high-end car youtubers are all the same attention seeking faggots. Always making videos about their cars, but never driving them spiritedly or taking them to the track. I assume most of them buy cars and show them off because it just brings them fame of sorts. They're barely enthusiasts, they just drive around London or LA in traffic, or do walkarounds in some deserted private car park. They also only care about the absolute newest performance cars. That by itself is annoying, because all it shows is that "car culture" is all a fad to them. They rather show their cars off to random strangers on the internet then drive them.

Thatdudeinblue and his gf alejandra are the best and only bitter mgtow's would disagree.

leave daddy dougy alone

Vehicle Virgin, not even close.