This cunt comes up to you on mount panorama and blows on ya meat pie with a Aussie v8 what do cunt?

>This cunt comes up to you on mount panorama and blows on ya meat pie with a Aussie v8 what do cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd9AtjWHTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand
youtube.com/watch?v=T4eM--NfKrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5jo9q0k-I1E
youtube.com/watch?v=bqxnEvrswTE
youtube.com/watch?v=I4bwLwZ6zVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOUBLE CRASH

rev my rx-7 and watch him get ptsd

Blocks your path

i use him to turn into the corner after the final straight, forcing him into the gravel like in forza 1

What does this expression “blow on your meat pie” roughly translate to in English?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd9AtjWHTg

Shed a tear for Brocky and rip a fat skid in my Commodore in remembrance

this desu

Rip brocko

>ywn own a million dollar 427 monaro.

Still don't get it

Can someone translate this?

I can't even understand what they're saying with subtitles.

I will never understand australians

I wasn't aware Australians could afford computers, or that their country had internet access

>australian

it's new zealand

if it was australian the police officer would be skull fucking him with every possible fine he could and then defect his car

>new zealand
Is there an 'old' zealand?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand

somehow they missed Australia and discovered "new" Zealand first

This gentleman of the highest rapport approaches you at a local landmark and disrespects your meal with a highly powered vehicle, what do you do friend?

this
h
i
s

that cop is fucking hilarious.

based kiwi's

Actual aussie cops have NO sense of humor and think they are all supermen (and women now) and have huge complexes larger than their egos

The worst is the fuckin lesbians. I swear they only join to get back at the blokes who wouldn't fuck them in highschool.

i wish i could expel all of our police force and replace them with cunts who arnt ex bullies and nerds from highschool getting revenge on the rest of their generation

“The 6cyl felt better because less weight”

Was he a madman?

You talking about the gtr xu-1?
no shit sherlock, even today it still makes the v8's work in touring car masters.

holy shit that pipe
toranas are works of art imo

It is even better when you hear the noise that pipe makes
youtube.com/watch?v=T4eM--NfKrQ
shit quality vid, shame no good ones can be found.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jo9q0k-I1E
not quite the same sound as brockies but still

holy shit!
have a glorious falcon ft. bogan's farkin ell
youtube.com/watch?v=bqxnEvrswTE

close gear ratios, up until about 200km/h all of those bathurst edition cars fly, even pic with the 265 slant 6 will outrun a turbo falcon
youtube.com/watch?v=I4bwLwZ6zVQ