/MILO/ - Milo Coin General: It’s Actually Happening, Daddy!

/MILO/ - Milo Coin General - It's Actually Not A Pajeet Coin Edition

>b-but he’s gay.
I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin

----- Links -----

>Official MiloCoin website:
MiloCoin.info

>Twitter
Twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin maymay Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
Link coming after official launch

>How to buy MiloCoin [can't buy yet - but bookmark it]
MiloCoin.info/how-to-buy.html

>MiloCoin Blockchain
Link coming after launch

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

>Rundown
-Fakenews bows to Milo
-In contact with Trump (daddy)
-Possess instant triggering abilities (feminists btfo)
-Control feminists with an iron, but gay fist
-Own millions of successful social media views
-Milo is a direct descendant of the ancient British royal bloodline
-Milocoin will fund the the #SaveMilo movement against fake news
-First MiloCoin holders are truly refined investors, unlike Eth NEETs
-MiloCoin holders generally posses 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Most new millionaires will likely have Milocoin in their portfolio by 2018
-The MiloCoin developers are in regular communication with with yuge Twitter personalities and possibly Milo himself. Expect massive social media exposure from pro-milo personalities and triggered leftists alike
-MSM does not want MiloCoin to succeed, but it will
-Alphas and Chads of all sexual preference entrust their finances in MiloCoin
-MiloCoin is a few weeks old and the prices will never be cheaper, refined investors get in here
-Just as Milo is slated to take over Trump’s spot as the most talked about person on the internet, MiloCoin will take over as the most talked about Altcoin
-We dont know MiloCoin’s ultimate plans yet, but we do know that $1 per MiloCoin is a practical guarantee

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/4h6wby/besteasy_way_to_buy_btc_in_canadano_scams_please/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in.
Will BIZ bros get early access ;^] ?

That's... Actually a good idea for a meme coin. Did the TC devs make this?

Well on the one hand he's a controlled opposition faggot

On the other hand he BTFOs feminists at every.single.turn

Fuck it I'm in for a hundred

No way pajeets like chicken did this.
We all but cinfirmed thag the TC shitskins did putin too and they didn't even have a site at first lol, they are getting lazier if anything.
This is something different me thinks

He's a pedophile, he admitted it unironically on a radio show. You can listen to it online.

thanks for correcting the record

The logos got a vaporwave vibe to it. I like it.

I'm curious about this too.
I want in, but let us get early access :^]

heh youre right. I never want to hear about TC prajeet chicken poo again.

b-but he's Scottish and it wasn't him who pumped and dumped it!!
delet

Nice scam

>missed all the other shit coins
>told myself they'd never produce a return
>contemplating an hero

Fuck it, someone walk me thru how to buy these, so I'm ready for the launch

I'm just a power miner, I imagine ill win a lot of blocks. I spend a lot in power so its not all profit.. But that being said, I'm gonna be handing out MILOs like crazy to anyone who posts their address in here, for the first few days.

Get btc now, theres a wait (depending on your country)

Then be prepared to send them to an exchange to swap to MILO

Leaf here. quickest way to get bitcoin?

I've missed the boat every fucking time too bro. It won't happen again.

10 second google search bro

reddit.com/r/BitcoinCA/comments/4h6wby/besteasy_way_to_buy_btc_in_canadano_scams_please/

Chill mane you're at home with daddy now

t-thanks user

Yeah fuck this... Milo if youre here, spread the word of Ethereum to normies aloing with your memecoin please

whats the point of these trump/putin/milo coins? To raise money for them? why not just give them some money? How can you actually profit from this..

They're meme names to get attention to the coin, so far they've all been coins that are technically unimpressive, but have real potential via memes to get popular for trading and increase their value. Its basically a get rich quick scheme.

I love ethNEETs, enjoy your miniscule but temporary gains. Meanwhile these shit coins like trumpcoin and MiloCoin always produce huge returns.
Don't worry, eth is the next bitcoin, r-right?? sad

Eth has been dead for awhile bro. Dash's price increase is a major indicator of that. Better off with just milocoin

i thought last summer when Milo done started his US tour and was raising money for poor white boys to go to college that a Mil Coin would get good exposure. good on OP for getting it done.

i'll dust of my windows laptop and try and mine these and will buy some when they appear on an exchange. seems like guaranteed exposure from Milo-hating media could push this into the normie-sphere.

with 30MM coins you need to think about how much the market cap could be. $1 might be pushing it, but $10MM market cap and ~30¢/coin would be a decent level. buying before 1¢ is a no brainer.

phone your Lambo dealer now.

sad!

are you new here? named meme coins are the rage now. Get in cheap and ride the rollercoaster baby

awww, yup

DASH doing good. Solid coin. Go well with MiloCoin in the diversified portfolio!

sure if you're talking about filling every sell order for every coin in circulation at $1...but it'll hit .50 or a dollar for a few days.

But agreed that .25 - 35 is a realistic REAL valuation.

I'll try and mine...no Idea if I'll get anything, but I'll buy at anything under 5 cents.. just like I did for trumpcoin. I also made money of putin coin and that thing was an absolute disaster, jesus

Where tf do I buy this?

Unannounced so far, but more than likely on Yobit. Practically all the meme crypto are on Yobit.

I'm going to be mining this pretty hard. If some of you anons are interested, I can setup a pool for us, but since I will extremely out power you (more than likely) I can change the reward structure to give other miners (you) a fixed amount of coins we mine. So you can mine and still get something.

I would be interested in something like this. So what do we do to start?

Pretty cool user. If we hit the big numbers we will remember to go give you yours..

I'll mine with ya.

pool?

I'll have to get a custom pool up and running. Call me out in the thread a little closer to launch, ill remember ya.

I'll set up a mining pool with special settings and add you guys. Get a safemail or tormail between now and then.

*hey look it's the new trumpcoin thre.....*
>wooooooahhhhh

Where am I?

is this bait? or a real coin?

>it's real

Why am I not surprised.
I'm in for a few toshi's, ya feel me?
But if I find out anyone from pajeetcoin (trump) is involved in this here shindig, I will ddos it to hell and DOX signal7.
we good?
Now take my mom jew bit.

edit: how do I buy lol
edit 2: obligatory thanks for the gold kind stranger

Is it wrong to say im pleasantly surprised? Fuck trumpcoin.

ayyyy I dont blame anyone who has hatred for that coin or the retard who ran it.

>Official MiloCoin subreddit
Sike there is non sub reddit, please go back

my fuckin sides

realer than real life

ayyyyyyyy

Trumpcoin had its time. I made money off of it, however it could have been run so much better.. it;s completely done now. Enter: MiloCoin

tip toppest of the keks

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
>Link coming after official launch
when's launch? ETA? any timeline? be professionals, guys.

I'm playing with house money after selling the putin top...so hurry up and put this fucking thing on an exchange already....
I'm in for a nickle

>nickle
i'll put in $5, maybe $10. we'll see.

>muh delayed launch
dropped

not really, I keep fucking f5'ing the damn thread anyway, just launch already fuck

meant to say...there more info on the bitcoin talk thread...coin could launch anytime between now and like Tuesday?

This is fucking Veeky Forums and it's not the SEC...one of you faggot knows when they'll launch. you guys always fucking know.. make a discord or something, helps us out.

reeeeeee

i never put in any money of my own. i didn't know how.
so any satoshi i put on yobit / poloniex was all from faucets - hard work, i know, but all i ever do is stay in front of a computer anyway.

i have been learning trading for the past 10 months.

i have ten-folds increased my initial faucet-earned satoshi.

with milo coin i hope to make it even more.

i just hope i do not miss out the launch and have to resort to buying at a higher price.

someday i'll retire, but 27 is not that age anyway.

how much of this am i supposed to buy? i have like $100 to play with but i don't want to buy too much...

are you seriously worshiping a literal flamboyant faggot now?
i mean trump and putin was bad enough, but at least they do have some power.
this milo guy dabbled in politics and got utterly annihilated.

>I'm playing with house money
me too. i broke even from trumpcoin a long time ago and have money in crypto that just came from crypto, so if things pay off then great, but if something is a bust then i can take it as a lesson. if i'm early enough i think the same could happen here- get $500 worth, sell enough to break even early on when it first pumps and play the rest.

better burn them in trash bin, it will have better ROI than this newcoin

Is PPB involved?

>not using https

fucking dropped

I've been doing this myself for a while now... be first on the scene, buy cheap coins, cash out.
There's no way you can't make money if you get in these things early, and I'm quite certain we are first here lads

Not more than you can afford to lose fella, but $100 should get you quite a few the first few days. Dont fall asleep for a week and come back, 100 will get you significanlty less

Which exchanges should I be signed up to? I'm not going to mine.

Will probs put 0.25 into this

this is like my 5th coin from biz in the last 12 months, made money on all but one (fell for the SIA meme) - I'd have coins on yobit and ccex for starters.

You may even be able to buy some in the bitcoin thread by pming people, pajeets mine these coins and are too dumb to hold

tfw to inteligent to mine.

How long between the start of mining and when us normies can buy?

will it come to yobit?

>to inteligent to mine.
>to inteligent
>to
>inteligent
>
I've got some news for you, mate.

This is fucking hilarious, holy shit. The memes are gonna be out of control offensive

Its a meme you dip

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be an idiot
It's okay, dude, no one will ever know it was you.
we all slip every once a while - embrace it, and move on.

I actually know a fag who knows a queen who knows milo. I'm tempted now...
get the finders fee

If Milo gets involved with any capacity this coin will fucking moon like we've never seen before.

Technically any black guy with a grinder account knows Milo, but seriously do it faggot (after I buy cheap, of course)

Get those wallets up! I'm all in baby.

>TFW you don't have a GPU worth a shit or a Scrypt ASIC

Doesn't matter lad, there's always idiots the first day who mine and instantly put on the exchange.
No need to fall for the mining meme to get rich of MiloCoin

Trumpcoiners on suicide watch

MY BODY IS READY

There aren't any TrumpCoin holders left alive to be on suicide watch, they've all long since necked themselves, except for maybe 2 or 3 delusional bag holders, SAD!

I haven't mined anything since dogecoin except ethereum, how do I scrypt mine again? I have one computer with a 280x and one with a GTX 1080. Do you guys still use guiminer or whatever its called?

You should just be able to switch your pool address/port/worker name to whatever pool is mining the Milocoin. IDK about solo mining tho.

This can't be fucking real. lol

Meme coin checklist
>Trump
>Putin
>Lepen
>Macron
>Milo
Anything I'm missing? I know Trump and Putin are dead atm but they have potential. I'm hoping Lepen going atleast 10x or so by mid April?
Milo has meme potential, hoping it will be listed on yobit or ccex, but then again yobit has shrekcoin so Im not worried.

The list checks out. Putin might have some left in it, but I'd say MiloCoin is the best choice and by far the best meme.

Trump is over, every single ounce of value has been extracted out of it, there's no more pumps coming. RIP.

putin has potential, especially if someone were to rebrand it with better graphics.

lepen could make you a bit, but it's not as polarizing imo.

I think MiloCoin will shit on TrumpCoin numbers.. no pajeets, actual English speakers, good graphics. People are already tweeting at Gavin and nobody even has coins yet.

I've messaged dev about making some memes in exchange for some coins, no response yet ;_;

checked

he would Make America GAY Again

>tfw you still have 3k trumps

liquidate as soon as possible dude while there's still a tiny bit of value left. You may be able to take that btc from cashing out and get few thousand Milo's

LEPEN is where its at, boys

This is why I'm still holding my trumps,there's so much division among the memecoin community and trump was the first to come along so I'm holding.
Also is worth the value I bought it at currently so it would be disheartening to see that a years worth of interest was for nothing

what exchange doesn't ask for my goddamn blood type when I just want to deposit USD from a card?

i have a boat load, but i'm holding too. i've made money from them and will take my chances on the future. revel in the chaos of it all.

nice projection. :^)

meh, France

Honesty if you're in the states use an ATM, at most iv been asked for ID.

>scrypt
enojy another asic coruption, only gpu pow mine

Milo better moon soon after its launch, I waited almost a year for trumpcoin to go anywhere

Algo?
Premine?

Milocoin has a solid plan of action. I'll be surprised if it doesnt moon.

> This will hit $1 for sure right guys!

Throwback to when people said this - and are still saying this - about TrumpCoin.

I'm going to buy into this most likely, because I know there will be profit, but come the fuck on guys let's not pretend that this will just be manipulated like nobody's business.

I'm living proof it can.
I sold trumpcoin at .53, not even lying sometimes I think I triggered the crash from there.
If trumpcoin can hit .50 with a .rocks site, poo in the loos running it and a coin swap (LOL), milo will at least match that. it's memeable as fuck, and Milo's the right type of piece of shit to actually acknowledge this shit.. the ego on him

I'm just hoping they launch soon, I haven't slept in 2 days.

inb4 I wakeup and MiloCoin is already expensive af

>he can't afford to compete n the mining game

[email protected] , go play and let the big boys chat.

plus they'll be plenty of cheap Milo's the first few days, miners always sell them blindly until they realize they dun goofed

Scripture, it's based after litecoin so it'll be fast as fuck. they'll need speed for the twitter protocol I reckon
premine is miniscule comparatively, but who cares lol

>Milo better moon soon after its launch, I waited almost a year for trumpcoin to go anywhere

TC is going places, and that place is 1 satoshi

>TrumpCoin had a coin swap

I agree with you completely, which is why I'll be buying in as soon as it is available.

> TC is going places, and that place is 1 satoshi
Kek'd

forgot pic

Can't tell if this is a meme. Should I invest my time into it?

Lads..Twitter update: Milocoin launching sometime today, guaranteed before midnight!!

>memes are back on the menu.
>it's finally fucking happening

gonna be a comfy next few days, boys

Hope it's on c cex

Also, how much are you guys dropping on milocoin? I'm thinking about only 60 beens

$1000