Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/- Rise of HoboThanos Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [mEmbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.3 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890827

>3.3 Maintenance Schedule
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890815

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

Previous Thread:

REMINDER TO CLAIM ALL WEEKLY REWARDS BEFORE THE RESET TOMORROW THE PATCH NOTES SPECIFICALLY SAY THEY WILL RESET ONCE THE PATCH IS LIVE.

REMINDER THAT HALF OF MOBILE MUGGAS MEMBERS ARE GONNA BE BTFO HARD BY THE ALLIANCE LOGS

>the new floors are past 25
>26+ gives mutie mats
IT AINT FAIR

>there are people
>on this thread
>right now
>that will unironically rank up Absorbing Man despite being shittier than Hellcat
Just uninstall shitters.

I was going to do the girl even if she was shit, because girls are my favorite characters.

>not liking based Crusher
>shitting on Patsy
Go back to watching Cynicalex

>blonde hair
How could they fuck up Titania this badly?

CREELFAGS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

ded

>they give mutie mats
>the cap is still there
>anyone that can beat those extra 5 stages are probably already either at cap or done with Wolverine/Phoenix thus will hit cap before next update
What a fucking waste.

What do you guys think will be in those final chests?

>only 5 new floors

jokes on u I have hellcat at 6/6/60 and max gears

I'm going to T2 him jut to spite you.

>WBU infinity Thanos

Help

>doing WBU at all

>inb4 beating rank 1 WBU Infinity Thanos gives a mega rank up ticket

The only WBU that I have any problems with is Supergiant. Hopefully the changes makes her less bullshit.

Maybe smaller denominations of the SL bios?

This is a pretty middling update. Decent amount of good things, decent amount of bad things. Is this game being ded really a meme?

No, they are just finishing up the Apocalypse Epic Quest, just like the GotG 2 update.

So now chaotic iso won't change when you upgrade anymore, but what about the other iso? I need some red and white all attack ISO.

>but what about the other iso? I need some red and white all attack ISO.
EAB.

Yeah, I get those but they been dropping just physical and energy attack. Same white chests and combinations.

If DC Unchained is good, there's definitely gonna be some competition.

This is the first update in months that didn't make me mad at something they implemented.

It's just a small patch. They can't all be big ones. Next update is X-men Update #2, so it'll probably be sizable. Then the update after that will probably be the Thor: Ragnarok update which is looking to have like a fucking dozen unis or some shit.

Oh, just wait. Between the SL rework and the cost of Thanos' uni being a mystery, I'm sure something will get your goat.

>>Meh Shadowland udpate
>>Only good new character is gaywall
>> 2 mediocre uniforms, one paywall, and now premium uniforms

You'd think after that great Homecoming update, Netmarble would have learned it's lesson. If that new DC game is awesome, I'm probably switching sides.

>Between the SL rework
As long as they keep the 225 bios I'll be OK.
I don't thing it'll be WBU difficult since they're trying to drain your roster by offering rewards for using 3 6* characters. I'm sure my memes can deal with 25+ floors.
>the cost of Thanos' uni being a mystery
Now this is something to worry about.

>4. Added a new graphic setting: Very Low.
Based Netmarble launching compatibility to toasters.

I really don't get why they feel the need to make Thanos uni to have some kind of """"""special"""""" cost.

>still no combine all option for obelisks

It doesn't look that great yet. The character designs are as good as future fight and neither are the animations. It might get better though.

Because Miguel doesn't draw dimes.

They realized how much cash they could've made off Strange's uniform if it was more expensive.

>The character designs are as good as future fight
Eh, I disagree. The colors seems more muted than FF yes, but the designs themselves are pretty good, they even managed to make Lex in tin can looks bretty cool.

I agree with the animations though, Flash in particular looks really floaty.

H-HAYAI

Is Tier 2 Gwen worth it?

how many crystal needed for thanos uni ? or should i wait next year for whole brand new black order uni?

I'm 100% sure he's worthless, Spidey relay gonna one shot him kek.

How is this even a question?

>how many crystal needed for thanos uni ?
We won't know until after maintenance tomorrow. Expect it to be way too fucking high though.

Yeah, she's a top tier speed character

Did you not see fixed 4th gear rolls? That shit is fucking beyond stupid.

>thanos uni
is it time for another bullshit uni goys?

Nah. It just turns into Dormammu+. Starog, HoboSpidey, and Benedict Strange are still the most bullshit unis

Ok. Whom can help me complete 12-7 and 12-8 more easily, Thanos or Dormammu? I really need those Energy Attack Urus. Both have decent obs and a close to 6*

Strange.

>Creel looks shit (based on descriptions only)
Such a unique power set and NM reduced him to a generic Combat-class brawler.
>Miggy is paywall
Of-fucking-course
>Miggy's suit looks pitch black
Where's the fucking blue?
>Titania looks solid - disappointing hair colour choice aside
>Kid Kaijew MU uni but still no Medusa MU uni (or even Moon Girl)
Monsters Unleashed is fucking dead. Stop dragging this shit out.
>Mary Poppins uni
Neat.
>another fucking unmasked uni for a Gwen
This uni better fix her long-ass skill animations and horrible targeting.
>HoboHIM
Not my first design choice for a HIM uni but it looks neat and is from a cool comic. Depends on what the new price is.
>DD reworks
Hopefully it's enough to make him usable.
>SL reworks
Cool.
>WBU iHIM
Probably going to be bullshit hard but cool nonetheless.
>Alliance improvements
Very handy. Can't wait to call out more freeloading fuckers.
>Alliance bonuses now apply to every game mode
Finally they work in BW!
>character UI changes
Looks neat. We'll all get used to it. I just hope you can now change uniforms from the uniform tab.
>improved roster sorting
Neat.
>gear stat changes
FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!! Let me individually roll each stat. I prefer a mixture of SCD, Ignore Def, etc, depending on the build. This is fucking bullshit. This only pushes the focus to Uru, which still has a horrible failure rate and is a tremendous resource sink.
>Chaotic ISO-8 improvements
Based.
>weekly/daily Challenge improvements
This is somewhat unclear. Are we now getting 30 crystals each week on top of the 25 crystals daily?
>Journey of Growth removed
It simplifies things for the newbie but somewhat of a negative.
>'Very Low' setting
Neat for those running the game on toasters.
>BAM multi-fusing
BASED!
>WBU Supergiant potentially balanced now
Cool.

Pretty solid & standard update with not much bullshit. That fixed gear shit is a kick in the dick.

Ugh. FINE

Getting Daimon to 5* will be annoying though

Hellstorm and Satana are the easy parts, Clea is a nightmare unless you have the tickets

>just like AV by Wolverine, Peter as top meme of his class is going to be replaced by Miguel
This top meme race is getting ridiculous.

I have all the Strange characters past their Epic Quest makes, except Hellstorm because I had literally zero interests in him

Anyways I don't have his uni, nor will I be buying it. I better be able to take down Odin and Surtur without it

But user Hellstrom is actually the best/most useful character after Mr Dr MD

But he's ugly and literally Satan

HIM is Adam Warlock, not Thanos.

Someone please explain these fucking gear changes to me. I hate that things we spend millions of gold re-rolling because of their stupid fuck RNG bullshit just gets changed randomly to become irrelevant. Am I going to have to roll every single gear on my characters now?

Also wtf is up with Thanos' uni being a different price? It's not even that good.

The rest of the update is fine, just hope the extra 5 Shadowland floors aren't too hard.

I'm a sucker for tridents, that's what made me T2 him

>he wasn't here for the Thanos reveal
Besides, Adam is Him, Thanos is HIM.

They removed the gear options from the first three because everyone always choose All Attack, All Defense, and HP because those were the only options that had an real effect on the character,s stats and now have a third set option of those three with the number being the same ad if you had a max roll on all of them. The 4th gear is the only one with a free option

I'd make you a visual aid but it's late

>wtf is up with Thanos' uni being a different price? It's not even that good.
1. It's Thanos, not only a BO but one that costs double the rest. I can kind of understand his uni costing a little more, but we'll have to wait and see how much it is. Probably going to be Magneto-tier bullshit but there's a chance it will be "only" double a normal uni.
2. It has tons of skill changes we don't know the details of in addition to the uniform effect. You can't say "it's not even that good" because we don't have the whole picture yet.
3. The uniform changes his first passive significantly for the better. Currently it only activates when he gets hit, and randomly either heals him or gives damage immunity. The uni will now activate both effects at the same time when he attacks.

Well. At least I know I don't need a stash since only KK is getting his uni

>what is dr.strange

So it's the same as every other uni then, good to know. Thanks, shill.

Strange costs less than Thanos, retard.

Not really, if anything Strange was more costly to make because of all the fucking resources, not to mention Wolverine. Thanos is just double a normal BO character.

Strange:
>4,200 R1BAM^ (x10 R3BAM + x4 R6BAM)
>26,375,500 Gold*
>1,200 CNS
>50 Combat Norn Stones
>200 Blast Norn Stones
>600 Speed Norn Stones
>1,200 Universal Norn Stones
>2,000 Dimension Debris
>Mordo, Wong, TAO and Kaecilius at 4* = 600 bios (prerequisite/not a direct consumption)
>Clea, Hellstorm, Satana at 5* = 930 bios (prerequisite/not a direct consumption)
>Clea 5* mastery = 450 Universal Norn Stones (prerequisite/not a direct consumption)

vs.

Thanos, Odin & Dormammu:
>8,800 R1BAM^
>2,700 CNS
>66,450,000 Gold*
>6,005 bios (direct consumption)

*Gold calculations not including Gold for Skills + Gears
^BAM calculations not including BAM for Gears

fucken retard ay

with these ISO-8 changes power of angry hulk should be the most effective damage set now because attack/crit iso are easily made now

>have 6 t2 left
>floor 21
>can't kill him with t1 mordo
;_;

whats your other t1

mordo, satana, sif, crystal but I'm trying to save her for floor23

>there are people itt defending this update
You faggots are the absolute worst. Titania and Creel are ok and everything else sucks shit.

>3 unis I don't give a fuck about
>reworks I don't give a fuck about
>ui changes to fuck with everyone AGAIN
>ANOTHER fucking spider
>WBU Thanos because who actually wanted new content right?
>feathers and crystals from new SL floors instead of fucking X-genes when 99% of people are at cap
Fuck you NM. I'll save my crystals for an actual update.

When's the update where we get to choose a uniform's looks but retain the bonuses and skills of another? It obviously wouldn't work for every uni (See GG), but a lot of good uniforms look like shit.

Don't buy them then asshole

tfw getting too tired of this bullshit

I finally did it team. I cleared floor25

Congrats, user! How does it feel?

I still can't believe that the 'Hobo treatment' meme is real

this is exactly how I feel knowing I now have to spend more time in SL per week

I think I figured out what HE's passive changed with his uni. He now gets both the heal and IAD.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY IS THIS GAME GETTING HORRIBLE EVERY UPDATE

>>weekly/daily Challenge improvements
>This is somewhat unclear. Are we now getting 30 crystals each week on top of the 25 crystals daily?

it gonna be daily 25 from completing the 5/5 daily stuff + 30 crystals weekly

>gear upgrade

what if i have max gears on everyone already

How many layers of JUST is this update?

Special gears, user.

about three point three

Like 2/10, seriously, this updtade isn't as bad compared to the bullshit of other worse updates, especially 1.95 and the Riri update

>update is bad because they added a character I don't like
Kill yourself.

>Defending the worst character that Bendis has ever done.
>Implying you remember that the update actually didn't change a lot of things at all and only gave us a lil change to VS mode.

At least this update actually looks like it will fix plenty of problems a lot of people currently have, like a really slow m'kraan crystals' farming.

Not my fault that you seem really triggered over hoboHIM.

>SW:IG HoboHIM
>no SW:IG uni for WHO
>not even SW:IG Drax
>could have done Adam Warlock to promote Vol 2 home release
>was also in SW:IG
fuck this shit

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE MUGGAS JUST TO SUFFER?
LITERALLY JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMALAM ON THIS UPDATE
NOW GREG WILL KNOW IM NOT DONATING

>Defending the worst character that Bendis has ever done
That's Miles, you cucklord.

>At least this update actually looks like it will fix plenty of problems a lot of people currently have, like a really slow m'kraan crystals' farming
How can you be this much of a retard? It fixes nothing. The gears are gonna get changed so a lot of people will have to reroll the 4th and may well be over cap on stuff, UI is being changed again when there was nothing wrong with how it is now, only 5 new SL floors and even then no fucking X-genes, which is more useful than crystals, since there's a cap on them. I can tell you're a shitter who hasn't even finished the EQ's though, since everyone who has is at cap for the fucking feathers.

If they wanted to fix some fucking problems, how about not capping mats? How about giving some X-selectors in SL? How about some actual fucking unis instead of a native t2 one at double the fucking shekels and who'll end up getting another one in a year's time anyway? How about Moon Girl and Medusa MU unis? Face it you fuckwad, this update is worse than GoTG Vol2, since at least we got Starog.

it means you get 1 point on the bonus reward if you finish 1 daily challenge so you get 6 points everyday. you can finish the bonus rewards in 5 days. basically its the weekly challenge now

worst character is carol though

>his speed meme reign lasted only one (1) update
poor peter... he was trully made for suffering

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

u mad nigger? 0 damage character

>That's Miles, you cucklord.
Ahahahaha, no, at least back when he started with Miles, there was an actual sense where he was a completely, less OP and more grounded character, especially since his family was actually less bullshited than Ultimate Peter's one (remember, there his parents worked by Shield and Oscorp).
It was only after Spider-Men (you can check an user posting the whole Ultimate Spider-Saga in /co/, btw) where Miles started to be just... Black Peter.

>How can you be this much of a retard? It fixes nothing. The gears are gonna get changed so a lot of people will have to reroll the 4th and may well be over cap on stuff, UI is being changed again when there was nothing wrong with how it is now, only 5 new SL floors and even then no fucking X-genes, which is more useful than crystals, since there's a cap on them. I can tell you're a shitter who hasn't even finished the EQ's though, since everyone who has is at cap for the fucking feathers.
First of all, at least you won't have to use more money than intended, since there's less RNG involved with gears. The UI change is only with the hero management, which is nothing compared as to how originally it looked during the GotG Vol. 2 update.
>Needing X-Genes
>When you are supposed to already have finished the wolvie EQ.
I now can tell YOU are the shitter, since right now there's no need for X-Gene selector. Besides, I already finished the Wolvie part, and only need to T2 both Storm and Rogue, and since I actually cared, I only need to farm for M'kraan crystals to naturally T2 one of them.

>How about some actual fucking unis instead of a native t2 one at double the fucking shekels and who'll end up getting another one in a year's time anyway?
But there is the Spider-Gwen, Mary Poppins and Shota Gayjew unis?
>How about Moon Girl and Medusa MU unis?
Really? You are that desperate over fucking Inhomos?

Not him, but your argument has a crucial flaw: all bios have never been equal. Particularly when one set is time-gated by a very long amount of 3/3 missions and the other set of bios can be from normal missions which can be run a hundred times per day.

Can feed Thanos with totally useless excess bios, whereas excess bios do absolutely nothing for Mordo, Wong, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Clea, Hellstorm and Satana. There's only 3 memory mission runs per day, it will take a very very long time to rank up those 7 without buying rank up tickets. Add a whole bunch of RUTs to the price of Strange and he's significantly more expensive crystal-value.