Mfw mods are God's and finally banned Hendra and hopefully that fat black nigger Alphonse

Mfw mods are God's and finally banned Hendra and hopefully that fat black nigger Alphonse

>finally banned Hendra
Press f to pay respects to this legend

Kumusta!

Tila nakagawa ka ng isang pagkakamali sa iyong post. Sa kabutihang-palad, ang mga gumagamit ng Veeky Forums ay palaging handang tulungan kang clear ang problemang ito mismo! Lumilitaw ka na gumamit ng tripcode kapag nagpo-post, ngunit ang iyong pagkakakilanlan ay walang kinalaman sa pag-uusap! Whoops! Dapat mong laging tandaan na itigil ang paggamit ng iyong tripcode kapag ang thread na ginamit para sa ay nawala, maliban kung isa pa ay nagsimula! Ang pag-post sa isang tripcode kapag hindi kinakailangan ay mahirap form. Dapat mong laging subukan na mag-post ng hindi nagpapakilala, maliban kung ang iyong pagkakakilanlan ay talagang mahalaga sa post na iyong ginagawa!

Ngayon, hindi na kailangan magpasalamat sa akin - ginagawa ko lang ang aking trabaho upang matulungan kang magamit sa kakaibang imahen na board kultura!

Based shitposters

oh look, another namefag attention whore

Fuck off auscunt

Hey, I was posting here when you were just figuring out your goddamn mobile phone. I dont use mobile phones myself because I heard they cause brain cancer.

Now look here, this was in some thread the other day, bloke wanted to know what kinda datsun this was.

fuck u user

Who are you? Who is Hendra? Why do I care?

Hendra is some phillipino bloke I think. Dunno much more than that, but he works in the logging over there or something.

I dont work at all. Here have a picture of that mercedes benz bloke's highlucks.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my job to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used an user faggot when posting, but your lack of identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your Anonymous when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post tripfag, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

There now SHUT THE FUCK UP with this stupid copy pasta lukewarm reeddit tier shit

you can't even do this properly. what a fucking retard

Banned
Banned
Banned

You're all gonna get banned up the ass so hard when the mods get here. I bet they have had it up to here with your shit.

Also, I saved this one that hendra posted the other night. I am posting it in his honour. RIP

>Also, I saved this one that hendra posted the other night. I am posting it in his honour. RIP
im the discord fag u idort i has no shit togive

I knew we had a mole in there somewhere. Go away china man.

Here, take this with you when you go.

Hi there!

are you soft in the head? turn on anonymize AND SHIT THE FUCK UP

When these faggots use a trip, it enables you to filter out their posts.
Sage

This is what I've been saying. They are complaining that we are making their lives easier, but they are too stupid to realize what's really going on. Don't mind them, they are probably too full in the head with government propaganda from their little china man country.

Now, let's post some real goddamn cars.

they did it to me back when i was called falcunt since 2012 or so man who cares just stop responding to their shit

Hi there!

filtered
god whta a moron

Oh dont worry about them. The war has only just begun. By the time we're finished, these chinese and korean shitposters will be driven from this board in droves.

Filtering is "la la la cant hear you tier"

Hi there!

post ur little cuckpasta again faggit plz pzl plz zpl zplzplzpzlzl

ITS SURE TO MAKE HIM STOP AHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A MAD MAN LOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN
their chinks? Figures

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HHEE DID IT AGAIN EHRES A YOU BRAH AHHAAHHAHA HOLY FUCK SO FUCKING BASED REEEEEEEEEEEEE 2018 PICKLE SCHEZWAN 4CHANZ MY DOOD SMOKE WEDNESDAY 2019 2017

can we just make tripfags and namefags be auto banned on Veeky Forums?

OK. Enjoy the shitposting

Kek

spamposters like ford and chevy and this anti tripfaggot really annoy me

rangeban everything

truth be told them titties are lit

The thing is that anti trip posters will go away if he stops. Nobody did on crummy or any one autistic tripfag. Its just this idiot being too much of a pointless tripfag.

Newfags; the thread

lol fuck that why give autists what they want? They have their discord safe spaces
hi newfag 2006 og nigger here kys

I'm not giving them anything. I'm just saying that the anti trip posts will stop only if they stop. But he is so deluded he thinks someone is waging war at him

Its the chinese moron. Chinese and some sub-minority koreans spamposting on Veeky Forums now. You have the russians colluding on r9k to turn everyone into trap loving gays, and now you have the chinese invading o. For what purpose, we've yet to find out.

Here, take this with you on your way out.

>mods
>Veeky Forums

Hi there!

I blame GAC

PLEASE fuck off, your posts are annoying even without trip but you tripping without even having a car makes them 10x more so.

Oh they exist good forbid I post a friendly discord to get people away from this shitholenand got a 1 week ban

You can't ban alphonse